Don't be racist in real life

At the NCAA Division I match, Spencer Brown (white) insulted John Wilson IV (black) by saying, "At least I know who my dad is."

The black student complained to the white student's coach, but he replied: "We have a black guy on our team."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5327429/Black-college-tennis-star-says-white-player-racist.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ncataggies.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=24500&ATCLID=209823688
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blacks have the absolute thinnest skin
i believe this is why they are so aggressive and feral in packs, aside from the higher test and lower iq

can't handle the banter

>The Americuck still thinks blacks have higher test
They have higher estrogen, burger...

>racist for telling the truth

ummmkay...

The black guy got completely BTFO in the tennis game and cried wolf.

on average, black males have higher testosterone
it's not by some giant amount. also higher prevalence of the warrior gene. this combined with lower intelligence and i believe insecurity, and you can explain why in groups they act so much worse

Niggers literally can’t handle the bantz when someone stands up to them. They are so low IQ that they cannot process it.

the white student, Spencer Brown, has been kicked off the tennis team and his school has apologized in a letter

The black student said that he has not received a personal apology from the administration of Appalachian State University.

>be nigger tennis player
>lose match to white boy
>call him names when shaking hands
>cry racism when white boy calls you a typical nigger
>dox him on black Twitter
>wonder why you are a fatherless nigger

Anyone have this niggers info? Would love to call him and his mama

Pretty shitty joke since his dad is obviously John Wilson III

He most likely does not know who his dad is (like most niggers). Don’t like that? Complain to all the worthless niggers who hit the bricks once they find out they’re going to be a father, not to the whites.

>"At least I know who my dad is"
That sounds like a response. What was said before that line?

But does he know who his father is?

What did the nigger say first? The article doesn't say. "at least i know who my dad is" is a comeback, not an opening line.

The difference is so tiny it's not even relevant. I dont know how you say that in English, but due to the size of the sample, you can't even say they have higher test.

Blacks can't into banter

Ey wyte boi ima fuck yo sis and yo moms
They gonna get BLACKED and yo dad will get cucked

>"At least I know who my dad is."
B T F O
T
F
O

> wilson IV
>the 4th
>can't handle the bantz

He knows who his father is

> John Wilson IV
> He is the son of John and Sherry Wilson
> Has four brothers, Joshua, Jordan, Jered and Justus

> He is a business finance major with a minor in political science
> Was born on August 24, 1996
> Plans to be a lawyer after graduation
> Has interned at the Dallas district attorney’s office
> The Kite Runner is his favorite book
> Breaking Bad is his favorite television show
> pasta is his favorite food
> Before matches, he has a heavy consumption of water, drinks Pedialyte, gets a good night sleep and eats pasta.

ncataggies.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=24500&ATCLID=209823688

He will be in prison soon enough, like all niggers

The white guy, Spencer Brown, won 6-1, 6-1

Kek

>also higher prevalence of the warrior gene.
Don't you mean chimp gene?

>Plans to be a lawyer after graduation
He can kiss goodbye to them, because setting someone up for this much trouble over a tennis game will guarantee his credit will be questioned in any case he has.

The "warrior" gene is not an actual thing. They linked the gene to higher aggression in literally one dutch family. Its almost like the mammalian propensity for violence is deep seated or something.

>crying to mommy over bantz
The absolute state of niggerdom.

Stereotyping blacks= Bad

Stereotyping whites= Good

Yep

Which one of you is this

>says
any proof?

How old is this nigger? He doesn't look like he's in the fucking 3rd grade. Get over it porchmonkey.

O SHIT

Sad day when the tennis nerd has more balls then most males these days....

Just watch some video will surface of the black guy shit talking a storm before he got a dose of it back.

that's a fucking meme that they push

poor kid, either actually despise them or you're going to get fucked eventually. Don't play games with them.

This honestly is what probably happened

Based!

God bless this kid, he'll go far in life while this monkey in a suit blames whitey for everything that happens to him.

Yeah, that nigger is going to get sued so hard his fucking watermelons will explode.

You can do shit like this to poor white kids, but I guarantee that rich fuckers family has some GOOD lawyers. That nigger is fucked.

whoa

The nigger is a pedo.

what will the lawsuit be about though? What hate crimes and incited violence/harssment?

Getting him expelled from school over racist comments he didn't even make. Illegal.

Did chad lost his oneitis (or whatever weaboos call it) to the BBC?

>tennis nerd
He's handsome. Handsome men are manlier so ofc he has balls.

Found the butthurt nigger

btfo

>What did the nigger say first?
Obviously that part is irrelevant. He most likely tried to give the kid some advice and that cracker got all pissy a poc was trying to help him.

They've hidden it now the BBC had on its official website that they hold that there is no such thing as racism against whites. That would be impossible, they said. It was about 5 years ago and I couldn't find it with a quick search just now.
This is where these idiot cunts are coming from. Sickening isn't it.

>Razist stuff n' stuff
Uhh? Muh dick...

regardless if it's racist or not that is extremely unsportsmanlike and should get him kicked off the team for that reason alone

Most blacks don't know or even have met thier Dads. Most whites have a strong relationship with thier Dads.
White privilege huh?

This. More than likely it wasn't unprovoked.

This. They cry like little fags when any mention of race comes up.

Lol, if any serious lawyer finds out about this he will never get a job. He will be working for poor blacks and messicans for the rest of his law career

I wish I saved the caps but this nigger spams tweets against fags a lot and anons were archiving them in an older thread. Id bet that coon called him a faggy lil cracka.

top kek
nice one pablo

>John Wilson IV
If he's the fourth patrilineal son then what's the logic in claiming he doesn't know who his father is? Also
>mfw Sup Forums doesn't recognize the word "patrilineal" as an actual word

Highly doubt it's real,this looks like it was made today

Lol he says mean things too

>tl;dr - Wilson makes a racket.

>John Wilson IV
>Black man playing tennis
This nigger is whiter than half of Sup Forums and can probably trace his lineage back to Thomas Jefferson ffs.
Please, these are obviously affluent

>Thomas Jefferson
subtle, I like it

A couple of things blacks in my experience hate to have brought up are their(nonexistent) fathers, fat mothers, shit hairlines, ugly nails, and their smell,

They’re like Wookiee’s you have to let them win or else they get all uppity.

Miniscule, minute, infantecimal, scant ate all synonyms for 'small'. French fagot. I guess thats like calling you french twice.

Nor his opponents ability, apparently the score was 6-1, 6-1 but getting his ass handed to him would have absolutely nothing to do with this amirite.

I used to play pick up football with them, thank God I had friends and older brothers, because they would always try to fight us after we won.

the nigger looks like an oblivion npc

>at least I know who my dad is
that sounds like a response to something the nigger said.
also
>plays at ncat
>lost in straight sets
>to random dude from app st
>tennis star
the fuck kind of headline is this anyway?

#blackssofragile

honestly the white guy has the oblivion elf face

When will faggots learn NEVER APOLOGIZE. They just take it as admission of guilt and makes their vindictive quest to destroy your life easier

What a fucking faggot. Nobody says something like "At least I know my dad", except if it was a response. Odds are the Darkie started something after he lost, and the white guy responded with some banter. Why's it his fault if the other can't take what he dishes out?

>implying a nigger ever knows who his father even in those one in ten cases where he has married parents
>misunderstanding nigress mating habits this badly
>not even watching maury

>plans to be a lawyer
>implying a nigger is likely to ever pass the bar even with affirmative action law degree

Freedom of speech not freedom from consequences. You are free to call someone a slur. They are free to report what you said. A school is cree to revoke a scholarahip and is free to expel students. A boss is free to fire racists
If you dont like this exercise in freedom you are feee to not iae racial terms and get along

theres a thread of weaponized autism being directed to the black guys twitter

>He actually got suspended for this
>The callout to "black twitter" worked

You are and forever will be a joke, America

It's literally just trash-talk, which has been a part of sports since time immemorial.

NIGGA U OUT OF LINE REPENT AND SEEK JESUS

/ourguys/

If that white kid was smart, now that the tweets by John Wilson IV have come out...he should claim the black kid called him a fag first.

That would instantly ruin groidboy's life. Protected class vs protected class.

Also big LOL at John Wilson being "the IV". like 4 generations of blacks have any fucking idea who their dads were. Come on now.

>Appalachian State apologized in a statement on Monday morning, calling the conduct 'derogatory and offensive'.
>derogatory and offensive
which is the entire point of trash-talk. So, no trash-talking allowed now if you're white because pet brown people might cry.

As pozzed and as much l'd like to mock nations like Sweden, not even they'd get publically hanged or thrown out of school for the mere accusation of calling someone a sandnigger.

Which is even worse than "implied" racism like this. Ground fucking zero for a pozzed nation, and you faggots live in it.

He was an asshole who chose to use a racial slur at an evenr. He deserves to have his life fucked up

Statistically insignificant is what you are looking for I think

>the warrior gene
This is the single most retarded "popular science" meme.

dude HES A STAR just like these malanin enriched youths
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

>ironic cuckposting

Just hang yourself, my man

His first tweet was from two hours ago and his bio refers to him as transracial...

GEE HOW WILL WE EVER KNOW?

Racism needs to be spouted more often, always remember to be ready to get brutally assaulted though. Hence always carry something you can use to incapacitate an assailant such as pepper help or a stun gun. I'm not saying shoot or stab people because you're looking at 25 to life, don't kill unless in self defense.

Senior nog gets blown out 6-1 6-1 by freshman wyboi from Jerkwater, NC.

> Tennis Star

Wew, must be a small galaxy.

>"At least I know who my dad is."
That sounds like a response rather than an unprovoked verbal attack.