JUST FUCK ALREADY

JUST FUCK ALREADY

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/h/thread/4655180/#4656192
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont remember this

Do you remember this?

Will they become friends in the next movie?

They're the only pair that hasn't had a friendship bonding moment. They're almost always against each other (even though Sayaka wanted to help her in Rebellion)

this.

What is Homura doing?

2girls black_hair blue_hair JC torn_pantyhose kissing mating_press leg_lock blush tears drool messy_hair heart_shaped_pupils spoken_heart holding_hands

Is there a such thing as a good Madoka thread? Each and everyone is just yuri shipping, shitposting, and tripfags

>shipping, shitposting, tripfags

sounds like a thread on Sup Forums

Nobody here but us chickens!Check your blacklist. We now automatically omit terms from your search when you have any tag there.

this

No, I feel bad for you.

This is a still from the trailer.

What does it mean?

I want them to duke it out and have a genuine heart-to-heart.

For the two characters who seem to hate each other the most, they probably have the most in common.

I love Sayaka so much.

Why is she blushing

>Devil Homura giving Sayaka a new tour of her apartment
>first stop is the elevator to the eye of Sauron

I mean, Sayaka did want to help Homu. It's just that the circumstances always end up putting them on the opposite sides.

Oh shit. Never noticed that.

My guess was that Sayaka is going to have words with Homura at her place before the two start fighting and Sayaka ends up locked away.

Homura pls go

Yeah, they might have gotten along in the earliest timelines.

But after so many failed attempts of trying to save everyone I feel like Homura just started seeing everyone but Madoka for their inevitably repeated fatal flaws, which made them expendable at best, but an obstacle at worst.

I want the Clara Dolls to get a full fight scene.

I wonder if we'll get a scene of Sayaka vs the Clara Dolls since she's too weak to take on Homura.

It's gonna be hard to top Absolute Configuration though. You can't beat gunkata.

>Mami dual wielding Sayaka's swords
I'm a sucker for the idea of the girls teaming up to the point where they seamlessly start throwing and trading weapons mid-combat.

Homusaya is non-canon! Homura is Madoka's! MADOKA'S!

I mean, sure, we only see Sayaka rescue Homura and Homura rescue Sayaka time and time again, but Madoka said some cutesy shit that one time!

ded

>crack shipping

MOOOOOOOODS!

It'd sure be funny if half of Rebellion is Homura putting on a melodramatic act for the sake of her "beloved Madoka."

Though the lizard fading to purple goop concerns me.

You make me sad. I'm the same Sayaka Miki you've always known, TRANSFER STUDENT

I for one am glad the confusion is confined to just this one isolated series.

I feel like this is going to be what sets off events. With the girls wondering what Sayaka has gone and gotten herself into and Homura denying that there was ever a Sayaka to begin with.

I wonder what Madoka is gonna even do in the midst of all this

Ballet apparently.

Fun facts:

1.) Sayaka is the first and only one of the main characters to say that Homura is gorgeous.

2.) Sayaka is the only one to princess carry Homura.

3.) During the climax of Rebellion, Sayaka was the only one that said Homura deserves a reward.

I do not know what these things mean, I'm just reporting what I've seen.

>implying
>I don't know what these things mean

Not gonna happen.

What will you guys do when he sees the thread though

It's Ume, all her designs have the default blush marks. Homura doesn't have them anymore after her transformation apparently.

>homura deserves a reward

>homura attempts to accept her reward
>HOW DARE YOU, YOU DEMON!

Sayaka meant she deserves to be free from suffering. As her reward for working so hard. She fought for Homura.

But then Homu stole part of the Law of Cycles and messed with stuff. So that's why Sayaka was angry towards the end.

Interesting, however Sayaka and Homura haven't had the slightest act of intimacy that is the lovers hold shared between Sayaka and Kyouko.

Literally what did homura potentially do wrong?
>she stole the law of cycles!
and replaced it with something better while giving her loved one the life she deserves.

Somehow it's morally wrong because it goes against everything the main protagonist stood for.

When it's played for humor, then it's acceptable.

They didn't know Homura's intentions at the time and were confused. But in the ending, they're shown to be happy.

But we haven't seen Kyoko and Sayaka engage in a single public tickle fight.

Rebellion manga is so good.

Sayaka humped Madoka even though Madoka is underage

I always liked the joke that in Homura's self-imposed loneliness post-Rebellion, she had a secret soft spot for her war-like rivalry with Sayaka, because Sayaka's the only one who interacts with her anymore.

True, but they did fool around a lot. That was satisfying to see.
Oh fuck off.

>click
>delete
>post
>deleting post

Soon.

What does a blowjob from Kyouko feel like?

Madoka never once felt love for Homura and won't mind killing her.

Madoka really loves her as a friend though.

Almost as good as Mami feels when Koyko kisses her on the lips.

cute

Mami doesn't need that when she's got a loli.

I hate the weeks ends so much. It's when !Akemi gets off of work and starts shitposting like fucking crazy because he has no friends at all and tries to fill the empty hole that is his life with crack shitposting to harass people on Sup Forums.

!Akemi, why is it so hard for you to get that even if you samefag and shitpost like this every single day, people now know you are doing it for the purpose of trying to make it look like your shipping cancer is normal, thus no one will believe it. What people actually believe is the time that happened before you got here. You saying "durrrrr this" to your own posts doesn't make you look like more than one person, it makes you look like one person trying to look like many for the sake of bloating your opinion.

You are not "triggering" anyone, you are not making anyone mad, you are just shitposting and people want you to stop.

And like always, your crack shit images and shipping are off topic, thus against the rules. Not that you care at all about the rules, you just want to spite and attack people to try and cope with how everyone hates you.

>b- but ur mad b cuz u type text wall!!!!
You are mad because you make 100s of posts samefagging and talking to yourself.

There is not a single worse thread type on Sup Forums than Madoka thread, and there are none other like it, either.

MAHOU SHOUJO MADOKA MAGICA

!Akemi, what's even your end goal here? Not even kidding. Where do you see your life going when you spend every single day of your life shitposting and attacking people on 4cha?

What are Madoka and Homura doing to Sayaka?

Sexual assault, it looks like.

Does wrapping her foot in the cape not make it harder to tickle?

Tickling on her armpits.

Everyone, look how not mad he is! Only a sane, rational person would post something like this. A mad person wouldn't do this. A mad person wouldn't quote the entire thread and type the same edgy shit from Sup Forums over and over.

What? A rational person would go to a thread he likes instead of being butthurt in one he doesn't like? No, that's ridiculous.

HomuSaya is a good pairing

Read that as Kyousaya.

comfy

Don't give you-know-who attention, dude.

Reminder. Don't respond to it. It admits it's doing it just to be wrong.

I look forward to the fightan

>banned for ban evasion
>!Akemi is ban evading right now
>mod does nothing about it
>the whole thread is shitposting
>only thing he will touch is posts against crack shit
Fuck, I hate how threads are actually made worse by the mod.

Look, you made two posts in the same minute. You're mad as fuck.
And no, HomuSaya is a shit pairing, objectively. And you have had all the reasons explained to you.

>type the same edgy shit from Sup Forums over and over.
A calm person would never spam crack shit for the sole purpose of trying to spite people and harass them for three years straight.

>What? A rational person would go to a thread he likes instead of being butthurt in one he doesn't like? No, that's ridiculous.
Considering you ruin every single Madoka thread, it's kind of a moot point what threads you open or close.

And Madoka threads are fine, your shitposting is not. You just refuse to accept that you are not Madoka threads, and that you're wrong for liking what you like.

Reminder that you are not a fan of yuri and you are just a rabid shitposter that is here to attack and harass people for not sharing your personal taste.
archived.moe/h/thread/4655180/#4656192

And like the image you constantly repost explains, IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO YOU ARE. Fuck, why are you so inhumanly stupid.

>It admits it's doing it just to be wrong.
No "it" admits to doing it as simple test to see if you are !Akemi are not. Because you are the only one who reacts to being called !Akemi the way you do.

It's so simple. If you accuse someone of being !Akemi and they obsess over it like you do, it's you, !Akemi. If they ignore and instead address the actual argument about how all of your posts, regardless of who you are, are against the rules, then it's not. The post you are spamming explains this, you are just too stupid to get it.

I hate the weeks ends so much. It's when !Akemi gets off of work and starts shitposting like fucking crazy because he has no friends at all and tries to fill the empty hole that is his life with crack shitposting to harass people on Sup Forums.

!Akemi, why is it so hard for you to get that even if you samefag and shitpost like this every single day, people now know you are doing it for the purpose of trying to make it look like your shipping cancer is normal, thus no one will believe it. What people actually believe is the time that happened before you got here. You saying "durrrrr this" to your own posts doesn't make you look like more than one person, it makes you look like one person trying to look like many for the sake of bloating your opinion.

You are not "triggering" anyone, you are not making anyone mad, you are just shitposting and people want you to stop.

And like always, your crack shit images and shipping are off topic, thus against the rules. Not that you care at all about the rules, you just want to spite and attack people to try and cope with how everyone hates you.

>b- but ur mad b cuz u type text wall!!!!
You are mad because you make 100s of posts samefagging and talking to yourself.

Why are you replying to your own post? You are the only person who thinks "you know who" is actually real.

>admitting to ban evade again
dude...

So would you be upset if a pairing like Mami and Sayaka happened?

>posting twice in the same minute
Look at how mad you are.
And you are the one ban evading. It's just that the mod refuses to enforce it on you.

>So would you be upse
No, !Akemi. No one is ever upset. They are not autistic like you. People just want you to stop ruining threads.

>implying
if someone admits to ban evading they're going to ban the ban for ban evading too, so it doesn't really mean anything/

Why do you always make it so obvious who you are, !Akemi.

Not stop posting off topic low quality images.

So, riddle me this:
Why do all crack shitposters act exactly the same if they're supposedly all different people?

So, riddle me this:
Why wouldn't Madoka kiss Kyoko if she had the chance?

someone say to crack the riddles?

That's enough cracker jacks for you.

Riddle me this:
Why is your life so pathetic, !Akemi?
You know how it's obvious it's always you ruining threads? Because you have not once in three whole years directly addressed what someone has said to you. That's not normal.

So, how do you feel about the fact everything you said here is wrong?

I still regret missing the livewatch of best girl's episode

But I saw it without being spoiled so it was still great

cutest hag episode

This is actually my favorite couple, weird. Considering not much happened between them. The manga gives 'em a few moments and they're working together in the end.

my favorite was is the romeo juliet couple, mainly cause the size (age?) gap is delicious and the loli is a qt.

braids x scissors is a nice couple too. but i have to appreciate the isuke x haruki confirmed relationship

>tumblr
Why do you insist on showing how cancerous you are?

Chitaru and Hitsugi are good.

Post Madoka images instead.

i don't actually have a madoka folder, its just spread across my yuri and random image folders