Mel Gibson to make a Passion sequel

Are you ready for Christ-kino anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrowing_of_Hell
amazon.com/Christs-Descent-into-Hell-Ratzinger/dp/080286905X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517347483&sr=8-1&keywords=christ descent into hell
youtube.com/watch?v=GKwidh0XTKQ
youtu.be/EWuji6TADXM?t=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The big reveal is that Jesus Christ is either Julius Caesar, or his son

What exactly would you make a sequel about? The first movie ends with Christ's Resurrection, there isn't much more to Christ's story after that unless you switch narrative to Peter or the Saints

I fucking love Mel Gibson, will pay for a ticket. Maybe even twice.

Mel Gibson is deff our guy

This kills the jew

Guaranteed kino

A LEAF
L
E
A
F

Mel is /ourozzy/

Passion of the Christ 2: Crucify This!

The first one was meh, full of mistakes and gross...

I'll keep an eye on that.

>full of mistakes
Such as?

This is already film of the year

Such a fucking treat when Gibson makes a movie. What did we do to deserve this?

He’s no Aussie; he’s an American that’s been sheep-dipped to become the ultimate Hollywood shitposter.

White christ

Want to see Mel make a movie about the Crusades. Or He’ll, Mel, just make more pro-Christian movies, or anything as good as Apocalypto.

the madman! not even a christard and im stll getting chills

I hate these modern christian movies, also the one in japan
its always "hurr durr we all such victims hurr durr"
i think thats also the motivation of the pope to kiss nigger-feet, just so they run wild in italy after a while and then he can go "hurr durr we all such victims hurr durr"

Ehh Hacksaw Ridge was kinda meh desu

Shame. I absolutely loved it

It's a heartwarming comedy about Christ's resurrection in 2018. An eccentric billionaire extracts caveman DNA a chunk of Pre-Cambrian amber and recreates him. Imagine the surprise when that caveman is none other than the savior! Hijinx galore as Jesus puzzles over modern society and technology! Think Crocodile Dundee meets Jurassic Park. Jesus loves his Tamagotchi best of all and the geek will inherit the Earth!

Which he very well may do because he is a traditional catholic

The creepy baby in trans'Satan. The over importance of Mary... I don't remember much about it.

1) Passion was shit
2) What the fuck would you make it about? Christ ascended 40 days after Easter

>Passion of the Christ II: Revenge of the Christ
I am 100% behind this

>White christ
But he looks Jewish and his face was modeled after the Shroud of Turin.

I hate when Hollywood fucks with established canon.

Mel knows the Seven Secrets of the Hollywood Heeb

You're shit you fucking faggot

He's writing and directing a movie about Berserkers too. Now that one will blow some minds

>Hollywood
>Mel Gibson

pick one

This is a good post

The Jews Killed Jesus (and why that's a Greta thing)

LITERALLY A SHOAH

If you want to watch a good biblical epic you can do a helluva lot better than Passion.

Ben Hur, The Robe, Ten Commandments, King of Kings, just to name a few.

>Passion of the Christ sequel is about, appropriately enough, the prophecy of Christ's 2nd coming

Now THIS would be interesting, having a movie go into the details of the hypothetical events leading up to and surrounding Christ's return. I don't think there are many, if any, movies about that scenario and would legit have me more interested than following up immediately on his Resurrection. The idea of making a movie surrounding Christ's return and the seven-year war against the Antichrist sounds fascinating.

Family Guy already did it

based Mel

If it is about revelations it would be pretty cool.

Blame Justine Turd'eau

passion of the christ 2: crucify this

That’s the third one this is the sequel, The Roman Empire Strikes Back.

>2020
>jesus resurrects
>trump/chirst landslide victory

>What exactly would you make a sequel about?
Literally every book of the Bible is about Jesus at its core. Even the old testament.

fuk i hope Mel doesn't sue me for spoiling the plot

Its impossible to read oven dodger without chuckling.

>>Passion of the Christ II: Revenge of the Christ
>the year is 1925, Berlin, evil forces are trying to bring communism to the west
>but ONE MAN....

>Ben Hur, The Robe, Ten Commandments, King of Kings, just to name a few.

One night with the king wasn't so bad, except the end.

Trad Catholics and Brothodox already know this, but a good film about the Harrowing of Hell would be the most red pilled Bible movie ever.

Christians in the Dark Ages and the Middle Ages knew this and were badasses. Modern Christian soygoys don't and aren't.

>Harrowing of Hell

Not biblical though. That's cath/dox tradition.

Book of Acts which is Christians getting hunted and killed by J*ws. Should be awesome.

Mel Gibson is about as un Hollywood as one can get these days.

How do you make a sequel? Is it revelation? The second coming of Christ?

>the seven-year war against the Antichrist
No such thing. Christ returns and literally BTFO everyone in a single day. Its called the DAY of the Lord. When the 6th trumpet sounds that's when Jesus returns and pour his wrath out on the kikes.

Kek

I’ve heard it going to be about his trip to hell to fight Satan (in between Good Friday and Easter) before being resurrected.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrowing_of_Hell

Really makes my noggin joggin

Yes. Soon.

Yeah. Most award shows won't even invite him ha he's awesome

I'll pass, then.

In a metaphysical sense he Harrowed Hell by saving humanity from reincarnation on earth.

OY VEY! DE PASSION WAS SO ANTISEMITIC AS IT FALSELY BLAMED THE JEWS FOR CHRIST'S DEATH!

Trump, Return of the messiah

The Resurrection

really makes my kosher so sure

I've never watched this because I didn't want to see Jesus get hurt

What am I missing?

fedora soyboy detected

There's also the appearances of Jesus after his resurrection, like when he appeared before Saint Paul (Saul), who was persecuting early followers, and turned paul into one of the most important apostles (who practically founded the catholic/Orthodox Church)

Jesus getting hurt for 2 hours.

>Starring Will Ferrell as Jesus, Vince Vaughn as billionaire, Ben Stiller as unfunny jew, Peter Dinklage as GoT shill cameo, and some loud black comedian as loud nigger.

>>I've never watched this because I didn't want to see Jesus get hurt
>What am I missing?

>Jesus getting hurt for 2 hours.
this

It's only symbolical. Jesus was dead faithful and that was a witness for the demons and Satan... nothing more... no fighting in an underworld.

see I'm not an atheist

It's gonna be about Christ in hell. Very popular motif in Medieval mystery plays, Dark Ages Germanic art, and even the theology of Hans Urs von Balthasar and Cardinal Ratzinger.

It could be truly epic.

Anthony the Great fought demons in the desert are you trying to tell me that all symbolic too?

good news

>Anthony the Great

Not in the Bible, not relevant.

true, hacksaw ridge was gay as fuck save the 5 minutes of brutal combat against the psychotic japs and the visions of hell on the battlefield filled with rotten bodies.

Does it have Chris Tucker in it?

>my bible is all that's relevant
Any man filled with the spirit of God is relevant.

Then stop acting like one.

In all srsness tho, no it's not Biblical. But it doesn't need to be. It has a very long theological and artistic history in the Catholic and Orthodox Church, and very central to an undertanding of Christology.

I recommend you read up on it. Dense, but very interesting.

amazon.com/Christs-Descent-into-Hell-Ratzinger/dp/080286905X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1517347483&sr=8-1&keywords=christ descent into hell

I don't trust any man like this. Even a man doing miracles.

Not surprising at all, the filthy kikes have been raging at Mel Gibson for far too long not to pull this knife.

Edgar Cayce would give you a stroke then.

I know about it. But I know it did not happen. It's just fanfiction. Having theology and long history/tradition isn't relevant. it isn't the truth so I'm not wasting my time with it.

Jesus Christ is the son of god with everything going for him.

Only problem is, he is about to become...
*record scratch*
A Muslim

24/7 Muslim comedy.

Jesus christ is a Muslim.
Rated PG-13

All celebrities are bizarre pedophile rapists, except the ones who agree with my political views!! #MAGA

Please no.

Passion of the Christ 2: The Real Holycaust

Mel Gibson doesn't like Trump and is for open borders:
youtube.com/watch?v=GKwidh0XTKQ

Would totally see this.

>Thinking he knows better than 2,000 years of infinitely smarter and more studied ancestors.
>Shill detected.

People like you are like the runaway lost boys of the West. You have no patrimony because you've traded it for a mess of pottage. You have no inheritance. You have no spiritual father.

Sort yourself out and come back.

already happened
youtu.be/EWuji6TADXM?t=12

I remember this fucking cringe from a shitty blog spam years ago. KYS for resurrecting that dead meme

>Thinking he knows better than 2,000 years of infinitely smarter and more studied ancestors.

What is a fallacy

I would like to see Mel Gibson make pic related into a film

The Christ killer butthurt is already palpable.

>time makes something viable and true