Sophie Johansson, 19, was assaulted in a nighclub in Malmo, Sweden

This is exactly why we need another genocide. Whites are being attacked, raped and murdered by shitskins everywhere in the West ... where is the collective answer to all of this shit ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5329777/amp/Teen-hit-bottle-rejecting-man-groped-her.html?__twitter_impression=true

Other urls found in this thread:

economictruthsblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/sexual-promiscuity-destructive-effects/.
askmen.com/news/dating/science-discovers-strange-link-between-promiscuity-and-divorce.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2534577/Mother-two-face-transplant-ex-husband-doused-detergent-new-love-says-shes-forgiven-attacker.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good for her, she got what she voted for. Hopefully he cut her clit off too, this bitch deserves no pleasure.

You just know she voted for it.

>meme flag
muh white wamen!!!

t.Kisslessvirgin

the collective answer is clear.

No one has the BALLS to do it.

Please she’s got 19 ....

Too bad they didn't kill the cunt

Eradicate the elites and the people who serve them and their families entirely down to the very last man. Replace with nationalists who care about our race.

Let's be honest here. There's only one reason women go clubbing: to get some of that BBC.

Swedish women LOVE the ooga booga dick.

19, but was in a night club drinking around a bunch of Muslims and niggers.

It's obviously fake.

Bullshit blood flow patterns, a caked up face with no signs of bruising, swelling, redness in skin or cuts. No blood on the top of her forehead, only somehow from a little bit over her eyebrows miraculously swathing her chest. This says that the wound must've been on the top of her head and if that was the case the blood would've been distributed in a manner that wasn't so linearly down her face ( Like I said, why is the top of her forehead essentially clean? ). The blood pattern looks like it's out of a movie, it doesn't make sense.

>Dailymail
People still fall for this shit...

>sweden

Look what shes wearing, the slut

>she got what she voted for.

She's 19, pretty much a child growing up in a world of Jew lies, seriously what the fuck does this child know?!?

This is her own fault for even being around the scumbag in the first place.

She os borned 1999. She have never even voted.

Wtf is your problem, Shlomo?

Do you want another genocide or wtf are you on about?

She went to a club full of niggers.

That's like me jumping into a cage at the zoo. Chances are I'm going to get fucked.

I hope at least this little incident wakes a few people. This country is turning into Swedistan,

This is the club where the bitch got rekt. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

She is born 1999. She dont even know what whats going on ffs.

Looks like a whore desu, she deserved it.

THIS

A fucking dog collar, holy shit is there anymore signalling she wants to be dominated?

She deserved it

this is the reality we are living. i wonder when euros will chimp out. 5 or 10 years?

>nightclub
>malmo

>Like I said, why is the top of her forehead essentially clean?

Uhh because she has applied towels etc. to it to stop the flow of bleeding. All American brainlet here. The face is filled with blood vessels and a small slice can cause heavy blood floor. IT runs in different directions due to her makeup and the drying effect.

White women are all whores. They're sexual playthings for black and arab men.

You're an idiot aren't you

How come girls who don't go out to clubs or parties never get raped or attacked Sup Forums?

We black men OWN white women, they worship our cocks like the sluts they are, wh*ite men, how does it feel knowing that your women are nothing but fucktoys for us black men to breed and move on? They are born with an innate desire for our cocks, since the wh*te """"man"""" can't satisfy them

Shame
She’s a pretty girl. Do Swedish parents raise their kids to be all open arms to refugees? Are there any Swedish fathers who actually put their foot down and tell their kids to not go near any negroes, Arabs or Muslims. I would think as a father, it would be the path they best follow

Hello Shlomo. I guess youre asking for it.

Except it's obvious from the blood on her face and chest that the didn't apply towels, her make-up is still caked on and why would they only apply towels to the top of her head and not the rest of her face and chest which they somehow let a pool of blood dry on? Blood should be visible on the fur on her jacket and hair, side of her face but only her inner cheek has blood on it. It's stupid and doesn't make sense at all.

and whites are LETTING IT HAPPEN
quit crying and get off your asses

She looks Jewish and yeah I know it's fake already.

What a load of bullshit. There would be no nigger in the first place she would be allowed to be slutty anyways. Who tells you she wanted BBC ? This board is so utterly stupid sometimes it hurts.

>degenerate coalburning roastie gets put in her place.
this is a bad thing
yes goyim keep supporting promiscuity!
economictruthsblog.wordpress.com/2017/02/13/sexual-promiscuity-destructive-effects/.
askmen.com/news/dating/science-discovers-strange-link-between-promiscuity-and-divorce.html

read the article retard

no she was not. She's lying. Like+

Her entire face is caked up, the make-up didn't cause the blood to cease being a momentous liquid running down her face, it's obvious her skin is a centimeter covered in garbage product.

kys brainlet

>nighclub
Girls who go clubbing are roasties and coal burners.

toll = generously over paid

LOL wh*Tes will never do anything. You're all pussies. A race of cucks.

You got your source from the daily mail

Daily reminder that she went to a notorious night club known for non-white gang activity.

fake

I never specified nigger, I said scumbag. She shouldn't have even been at the club, it's only for degenerates. She got what she deserved.

what if she was groped by a swedish somali and not by an immigrant?

Good, this is good news, nordcucks must suffer more.

This.

WHAT. You can see top left that her hair is wet with blood which is the source of the cut. The towels have been applied to the bleed area. You don't run dry blood off your chest.

Plus without even knowing the chain of events and exactly when this pic was taken it's retarded to comment. People do everything to hide migrant savagery in Sweden, this girl is obviously a brainwashed leftie, it makes no sense why she would fake this.

Americans..

so much pain to be subhuman like you, right?

She should be thankful it was blood and not acid.

Look at her chin, Jaws and cheekbones, she has bleached her hair. Also the name Sophie in English spelling

>being this pathetic that you damage control

That's not her, I posted a generic whore pic. She looks like an average Swedish teen tho, maybe thats why you are confused.

The source of the cut had to have been somewhere close to the center of her head, there's no possibly way it could've been on the side. And if it was on the center of the head it wouldn't have just distributed straight down her eyes to her chest while her sideburns were totally free of blood and her fur jacket was spared. Again, the top of her forehead is clean and it's quite obvious no one toweled off her face as her make up is still a centimeter thick.

This.

Just wait. Give the human nature time to overcome the illusion of civilisation. Woman will be the reason the giant will rise again in wrath and anger. It's against evolution. Men will rise eventually when the womb of its own tribe gets destroyed. evolution brah, simple as that. And when men fell like men again prepare for crimes against humanity

>babel nightclub

Top kek!

This nigger is hurting bad, deep down niggers know they're inferior! They don't even like their own sheboons!

So what is your point?

Dipshit, she got cracked over the TOP of her head with a bottle. The blood then flowed down her head and face. Confirmed never been in a fight or seen one. Also, alcohol thins the blood and blood vessel walls making bleeding easier and appear to be more than it really is on top of the fact that there are many blood vessels in the head and face. How fucking stupid can you be?
>blood in hair on right side of picture/left side of her face
>perp probably right handed like most people
>cracked open top left side of her head
>where most of the blood is
>make is water proof and doesn't come off that easily

You guys are fucked in the head.

>fuck a nigger
>become a fallout ghoul
Seems fair

Shoo retard shoo

>Seems fair
that's the price for burning the coal.

That she looks Jewish and this is a fake. It's also not the first time the Jews fake these things.

kys brainlet

I see she's opted to pay the toll in monthly installments

Sorry, Sven. It's time to accept that your country has become a non-white shithole where things like this happen all the time. I see no reason to believe that it is fake.

Just fuck off back to /r9k/ you fucking loser. It's obvious some anons just hate bitches because they are ugly and can't get one. There is nothing admirable about being a failure at nature.

If she is old enough to vote and chose to ruin her country, she knows enough to deserve her shit being pushed in.

>muh joo excuse
End your life painfully, you're pathetic.

Back to plebbit where you can white knight women, you faggot.

She found a new love looking like that after marrying to nigger... Guess what, he's a white beta.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2534577/Mother-two-face-transplant-ex-husband-doused-detergent-new-love-says-shes-forgiven-attacker.html

potato

JUST

Keep in mind most lurkers will not click the article

you're trying to derail but in reality you're just helping by pushing propaganda, i'd stop

It will probably be whenever they become le 56% like us and cant pretend they aren’t being demographically replaced too.

No she didn't she died retard

> roastie mudshark gets assaulted

what she fucking deserved
I hope this wakes up all of the leftist Swedish women

Will you go away shill

It's not the jews fault Muslims are subhumans, that's just how Muslims are.

I hope it doesn't, this is all a punishment for their cuckoldry.

>Go to a degenerate ""club"" full of shitskins
>Pay the toll

Is anyone surprised?

karma is a bitch isnt it. you deserve it Sup Forums

Wanting to murder a woman because nobody wants to be around you is pathetic. I will never leave.

The black choker symbolizes she wants a black man to own her, to dominate her, to shove his big black cock down her throat. This is what all wh*te women want, to be nothing but cumsluts and fucktoys for black bulls to play with as they please, and give birth to more black children.

being a thot is becoming dangerous in Sweden

>those fucking streatchmarks.

Herb Rodgers died, not the woman. Retard.

well then they can get culturally enriched for all I care
all of the Swedish teens and women are whores and mudsharks
I care about the little girls that have not defiled themselves with niggers and are still innocent
these are the people we should be helping

Dette

fake as fuck

>try to jump ebil notsees
>get fucked up
>receive 30k compensation from guilt addled whites

>trying this hard

Nigger posters try way too hard. Makes me think it's just white boys larping to get attention from other white guys.

>implying there are innocent girls in Sweden

kek stfu with your faggot cuckposting already
don't project your cuck fantasies on /pol faggot
better go and take care of your wife's children