Air Force Sergeant Under Investigation After Ranting About Disrespectful ‘Black Females’

theroot.com/air-force-sergeant-under-investigation-after-ranting-ab-1822546088

>An Air Force sergeant learned the hard way that singling out black women and ranting about how you want to fight them while literally in uniform is not the way to keep a job. Tech. Sgt. Geraldine Lovely is under investigation for a video she posted this weekend in which she admonished lower-ranking “black females” for not treating her with the respect she feels is her due.

>“They’re talking down to me,” Lovely said in the rant. “I’m trying to tread lightly as a ... higher-ranking [non-commissioned officer] to not blow the fuck up and start a fight club.”

>Well, the first step to “treading lightly” would maybe be not filming yourself delivering a tirade against your colleagues of a specific race, but what the hell do I know?

>“Why is it that every time I encounter ... my subordinates that are black females, they have a giant fucking attitude?” she went on. “Every time I fucking talk to them, it’s like I’m just some fucking stupid-ass girl that doesn’t even ... deserve to be talked to as a person,” Lovely said.

>Lovely is stationed at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas. According to the New York Daily News, she was “removed from her supervisory role” on Monday. After being taken down and reposted, the video is believed to have been watched around 2 million times.

>A few things to note: When someone fixes their mouth to call a woman “female,” there is an approximately 0.003 percent chance of anything good coming out. I mentally buckle up because I know there’s about to be some logical and grammatical turbulence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IX1vj7NLa4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Second, no one wants to be treated as though they’re dumb. We all get that. But again, there is a word for talking about starting a nonironic “fight club” with your black co-workers—colleagues you are supposed to be leading—while in uniform, filming the entire thing and then posting it on Al Gore’s buck-wild internet.

>Whatever the word for that is, “smart” ain’t it.

>As the Las Vegas Sun reports, apart from considering disciplinary action against Lovely, Air Force officials are also investigating “if this is a broader issue on the base,” according to a statement.

>“While the actions of this individual are inappropriate and unacceptable, we are using this unfortunate situation to continue a dialogue with our Airmen about the topic of good order and discipline, as well as adherence to the Air Force Core Values,” the Air Force said.

>Sgt. Lovely
True.

Her rant isn't "treading lightly" but it's true. Right now being a black female is the best way to move up the ranks, regardless of competency. When the old-timers are treading lightly and saying the military has changed, this is what they mean.

>A few things to note: When someone fixes their mouth to call a woman “female,” there is an approximately 0.003 percent chance of anything good coming out.
That is just what people call women in the military. At least in the infantry.

the video itself

youtube.com/watch?v=IX1vj7NLa4A

>Sgt. Lovely
Would fraternize.

As for her talking points, I never really noticed this at all in my run with the Army. It was short white ones who displayed such behavior, but not the black ones.

Looking at the comments it looks like the majority of the military folk are pissed off at her rant

Blacks are our best weapon against non-white democrats. Just make them deal with them.

>cuck wars
the absolute state of our military

ALL lower ranking soildier hate their superior...letting women join the arm services was a huge mistake.

Why dont the black girls like me and treat me like im special...this is really high school bullishit all over again

lol, this is exactly what happens when you have women in the military. They start petty catfights. I'm racist as fuck, and if my superior was a nigger (unlikely), I'd follow his orders and respect him anyways because that's my job. You lower the efficiency of everyone around you when you indulge in the Machiavellian backstabbing that women are so prone to.

They're like little girls and they never fucking grow up.

What a weak leader. Instead of appropriately disciplining insubordination, she just made a video complaining.

China and Russia are going to wipe the floor in the wars to come. Sheboon and tranny infested leadership will lead good men to their deaths.

>bitches in the military eating eachother
Sounds like a win to me.

Who doesn't want to strangle black women?

Men of every other race refuse to even rape them for fucks sake...

this is why america can't win wars, a 5k weapon in the hands of an amerigoblin doesn't matter morale must be below minus 9000

>while literally in uniform

Unnecessary use of the word "literally". Retard detected.

>Half nigger arguing about niggers
the absolute state of US military

>no one wants to be treated as though they’re dumb
>we all get that

...THE ARTICLE LITERALLY PROVES THIS WRONG

DAMN IT DAMN ITDAMN IT DAMN ITDAMN IT DAMN ITDAMN IT DAMN ITDAMN IT DAMN IT

>Spicc ranting about niggers

Finally. I dont think I'm alone when I say I'd rather have Mexicans around instead of nigs.

>Hot
>Can cook
>Obedient
>Do anything for a green card
>They usually suck dick like a champ too

I think she just had it, now she doesnt even care that this video is gonna get her in trouble, she rather expose what is happening with the blacks in the military.

Well it's """racism""" either way. You've obviously never been in a US government position

here comes the nigger defense force

even the military doesn't have a fucking spine anymore
its just all so unbearably revolting

united states israel coffin factory
remember filthy goys if youre not in a box youre antisemitic!

Doesn't the army give you the power to assign punishment duties to insubordinate underlings though?
Couldn't she just assign them union peeling or boot cleaning and let them think about that next time they want to mouth off.
It seems like you get more results with
>respect me or else
Than you would with
>respect me because I deserve it.
Especially in the military.

People that join the Air Force are faggots. News at 11.

I actually have and currently am. Most people don't understand that in the military, race takes a back seat for the most part. Most people just want to get the job done so they can get off at a decent time. Only entitled junior enlisted kids give a shit about race. White or black.

She looks like a fucking mutt

Black people in military are awful, especially females. But female beaners with authority in the military are just as annoying for a different reason.

>no respek

We had problems with blacks about 90% of the time.

>Always late
>Never prepared
>Always mad about something

Yet they were always the ones who got promoted before everybody else. "Point system" my fucking ass

>It was short white ones who displayed such behavior, but not the black ones.
seriously
where the fuck do you live
I live in Baltimore and black females are just cancerous
Idk how you can live around blacks and not sense this attitude coming from them
shes a spic you moron of course shes a mutt
>this coming from a literal le 86% country
how do you have any room to talk

Women were a mistake.

I've never understood why people think racism goes away when whites do. Minorities are openly hateful towards each other, have no tact, and are dumb enough to openly espouse their views.

Chair Force? Isn't that the military branch where some liberal cuck obama-peon accused every white person in that room of being racist, and then it turned out the person who write NIGGER on the wall was--unsurprisingly--one of the blacks themselves? Quick way to make a room full of Trump voters.

>letting women into the army
>letting commies into the army

nah they are shit too. Kill yourself for thinking diffrently

She's hispanic and spics hate niggers. I'm surprised that there aren't more videos like this.

Again, this just sounds like poor leadership.

I think the first year would have heavy casualties to remind us women and trannies don't belong in the military. A harsh lesson we need now days.

>Doesn't the army give you the power to assign punishment duties to insubordinate underlings though?
The Air Force is only part of the military by the strictest definition. There are literal boy scouts with better discipline and military bearing than your average airman.

Nah a lot of that shit has been wiped out in the military when they started cracking down on hazing. You can still get some good smokings in combat arms but outside of that it’s all just paperwork. Doing paperwork for being disrespectful is easily countered by claims of racism or weak leadership so it goes nowhere.

I expect this woman will be read the riot act for being both a weak leader and an evil racist. Truth is she’s probably just a mediocre leader whose frustrated that niggers have a racial resistance to consequences.

lel

> union peeling

Go fuck yourself, scab.

Military user here. Women in the military are fucking cancer and power hungry. They don't belong in the military desu senpai

Blacks generally do need a more firm hand, but it's one of those averages thing. They'd also tend to be worse off, initially, under black NCOs and such, because they tried to see if CP time would work on them as an excuse. It very rarely did.

>chair force

Who cares. In the marines we call each other niggers all the time and nobody cares

>women in society
fTFy

I guess we are the jews now

>Chair Force
>her 'job' is to 'work' at the gym

She's a shitty NCO with shitty subordinates

if you believe this is about race then yo are very retarded...its about a woman upset other women about treating her like shit.

Letting women in the arm services was a huge mistake

I was out of Snelling right on MSP airport. Other than the shorties in the unit, the only people you had to worry about are the somolies right outside the north gate there. They are heavy on the recruitment there.

>Well, the first step to “treading lightly” would maybe be not filming yourself delivering a tirade against your colleagues of a specific race, but what the hell do I know?

This shit pisses me off to no end. You can be polite all you want but it gets nothing so you slowly ramp up the assertion until "oh wow you're a dick if you wanted to tread lightly you shouldn't have voiced your displeasure at all."

>adding up to 107%
idiot

I'd convert every American nigger into a spic if I could, but then I would still want all the spics gone.

US military = high tech, mongrel orc army.

First off, women in the military is an abomination. Second of all, the military is apparently afraid to insult niggers. The Jew / nigger power trip is absolutely incredible.

pic related
hahahaha

You got it brother. Shit is an absolute joke now.

Racism is only bad when white people do it. "Hispanic" isn't even a race - it's a linguistic category. "Latino/a" is, I believe, the correct term. Spaniards are from Spain.

Unfortunately for the lovely Sergeant, Latina women can look pretty darn white sometimes, especially when they're raving about black females on social media.

Yeah I bet each one of those niggers she’s on about has a counciling packet 2 inches thick full of crap they’ve done. Now of course if any of them had shit started it will be considered retaliation or some shit. Unreal what niggers are allowed to get away with.

t. spic

Air Force isn’t a military branch

Can comfirm we are required to refer as male and female

Tell that to the A-10 or the Pararescue Jumpers.

It is the best way to get and retain a government job. Every time I have to go into in-processing, everyone behind a computer is either black, a woman, or both. Their bosses are usually not; that speaks to another thing. Who moves up and who remains stuck in the same position like a tick?

Okay, other than the air wing and special forces, Air Force isn’t a military branch

I hope your kids get killed by air support that came too late.

Of course Air Force air support comes too late. The airman are too busy getting transgender acceptance briefs in their offices

Only time I worried about race was when I had to try to figure out how to pronounce some fucked up name. "Pvt. Lubiov and Pvt. Szcepzaniak, get up to 3rd floor maintenance with Sgt. Nguyen" fuck me.

>>>>>>>>>Hot

Wew laddy

this is retard tier like the criminals in fallout 4 constantly recording incriminating shit on the holotapes. people actually do that holy shit

>jewout 4

Kys

>Comment section making fun of her eyebrows

Women were seriously a mistake

You're thinking of the Coast Guard.

Special Forces is specific to the Army, MOS 18x/180A. They are a part of Special Operations Forces (SOF). SOF is comprised of personnel from all branches, so AF SOF personnel is what you're looking for.

go to any motorpool or supply on any military base in the usa and you will see the niggers nigging around, but most of the combat arms units are pretty legit.

Coast guard is more Legit than air force

Coast guard actually gets shit done, they put in more work than the Navy.

She is 100% right!

>As for her talking points, I never really noticed this at all in my run with the Army. It was short white ones who displayed such behavior, but not the black ones.
This is because you are a liar.

>joining the branch of service notorious for lack of discipline, then complaining about the lack of discipline
>admitting you can't control your subordinates
>not taking responsibility for not being able to control subordinates
>not using proper support channels
>whining on social media
>complete failure as a leader
>throwing race on top of this dumpster fire

i wish i could say she never would have attained a leadership position in the army, except she likely would have, hence my leaving.

Many chuckles

If you've ever served, you'd know black women in the military are the absolute worst. You don't know how quick they are to pull some attitude when someone calls them on their bullshit. You're always worried you're going to be accused of some sort of abuse or racism. If you've served, you've seen it. Now, like everything else, there are exceptions.

I love Coasties and they absolutely do get shit done. But they're more DoT than DoD.

If this was army they would have been dealt with in the wood-line and never made it to social media.

And by that you mean you’d be battling EO shit for a year every time you wanted to smoke a nigger.

Jesus Christ why do people make videos like this? This is the kind of thing you tell your friends. baka

I will always carry the shame of being a dirty phone poster.

Can't use a .45, can't control low IQ niggers and can't grow testicles. GTFO you stupid bitch.

Women are routinely referring to as females in the military for the sake of neutrality, it has no negative connotation.

>that face
Holy fuck, amerimutt meme is real

Only if they stop speaking Spanish and agree to weed out the mestizo genes.

>but what the hell do I know

Nothing, because you're either e retarded cuck or a retarded nigger

>u.s. infantry
>mongrels
Lel

Except niggers are always belligerent cunts

>posts SF
post a pic of (non recon or MARSOC) marines, or standard army infantry. It will be all teeth and eyes, my creatura friend.

Pic related

Even a cuck like you doesn't believe that

Liberals = faggots