BREAKING Judge Elissa Cadish orders Las Vegas Shooting warrants unsealed

Douglas Haig is the newly named second person of interest involved in the shooting that we've been told for 4 months didnt exist. start digging anons. God speed.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/aponline/2018/01/30/us/ap-us-las-vegas-shooting-warrants-the-latest.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=4695F926BC89F228F4AA26F56C518015&gwt=pay
archive.fo/sLnA0
300blktalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=82015
nydailynews.com/news/crime/new-person-interest-named-las-vegas-massacre-article-1.3788369
linkedin.com/in/doug-haig-a0384791/
smammo.com
reviewjournal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=2LgSQfkcpls
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8
lvmpd.com/en-us/Documents/1_October_FIT_Report_01-18-2018_Footnoted.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=yqTmAMKvSls
cnn.com/2017/10/10/us/las-vegas-shooter-incendiary-rounds/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

General Douglas Haig, field command of the British forces in the first world war?

>Douglas Haig
yup thats him the guy who died in the 30s

she also ruled to release the autopsy of Paddock and all 58 victims with names censored

Sauce now

Intredasting.

Have a bump, my dude.

Bump me bump

nytimes.com/aponline/2018/01/30/us/ap-us-las-vegas-shooting-warrants-the-latest.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=4695F926BC89F228F4AA26F56C518015&gwt=pay

douglas haig of mesa arizona.

curious paddock traveling back and forth between mesquite and arizona.

Is this Haig of any relation to Field Marshall Douglas Haig, 1st Earl Haig, commander of the British Expeditionary Force?

According to BeenVerified, Douglas Haig of Mesa AZ is some kind of defense/aerospace guy. Specializing in military ammo. CIAnigger?

Theyre saying its unrelated to the shooting. Possible CP tie-in?

where does sauce mention haig as second POI?

>aerospace
so many connections involve this field. Oh shit what if this guy is AZflyguy

Here's archived link
archive.fo/sLnA0

Could be. Defense contractors are all autistic perverts.

Which dude was AZflyguy again?

Nwoehere does that article mention Douglas Haig

it definitely seems related to the shooting, of the oil tanks specifically

second try.
where does sauce mention haig as POI?

its all over google news, every source in the past half hour has it.

I forget all the details, but early in the happening there was all this stuff connected to someone called AZflyguy. Another thing I remember, but forget if connected was the very first tweet about the vegas shooting came from a dormant twitter connected to someone in the military. I used to have all this shit saved!

Exactly.

can we get one posted, then?
just to have yknow, an ounce.
of credibility.
to the claim.

Found it
nydailynews.com/news/crime/new-person-interest-named-las-vegas-massacre-article-1.3788369

oh i forgot AZflyguy was related to Paddock.

just google it you lazy fuck. its probably faster than typing out that post.

sauce on the court records mentioned in that pic?

whoops mean to post this

here is Doug Haig's linked in seems like the same guy linkedin.com/in/doug-haig-a0384791/

the whole post from 300blktalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=82015

Specialized Military Ammunition, (SMA), has developed, and is now releasing for sale, both supersonic and subsonic .300Blk tracer as well as Raufoss incendiary. The projectiles have been thoroughly tested and function flawlessly. I specifically bought an HD video camera to get vids to post this weekend. The tracer will burn to 500m, is brilliant green in color and is bright ignition / bright trace. The subsonic tracer weighs 175gr and has the same trace range and color with a velocity of 1015fps at 78ft from the muzzle. The subsonic Tracer will fully cycle the gun and engage the bolt hold open on AR type platforms. Both tracer projectiles are marked with a green tip code with the subsonic having a white primer / annulus seal. The incendiary weighs 118gr and duplicates the Raufoss .50BMG Mk211 Mod 0 incendiary compound, (less the PETN / RDX) and is identified with a light green tip code and blue primer / annulus seal. The impact is spectacular with very a large brisance diameter and the projectiles pass the 10ft drop safety requirement. The Raufoss incendiary compound is capable of igniting heavy fuels unlike typical incendiary which is for low ignition temperature fuels. I will get video of these rounds impacting a 1.5 x 1.5ft steel plate painted white to demonstrate the burn diameter as well as the brisance. The video will be taken at dusk to more easily demonstrate the brisance and flame front diameter. We are beginning work on a subsonic incendiary projectile in the 175-190gr range and I will keep the board posted on progress. Thank you for reading this. Feel free to email with any questions. The projectiles are available as well as loaded ammunition. Use your standard loading data for the projectile and no special equipment or handling is required during the loading process.

Doug Haig
SMA LLC
smammo.com
[email protected]

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:56 pm

>BeenVerified

confirmed.
release the hounds.

reviewjournal.com/
front fucking page.

here is a super credible source for you and its actually the first place i heard "mesa arizona" which helped me find the ammo forum posts
youtube.com/watch?v=2LgSQfkcpls

Don't want to get raped user

christ what a terrible site to navigate.

watch the youtube its more credible than Sheldon Adelson's Vegas Review Journal here it is again youtube.com/watch?v=2LgSQfkcpls

also about Doug Haig
>he works for Boeing and security and he hasn't touched his facebook since 2012

link to faceberg ploz

Maybe Paddock reached out to him, so they questioned him. Just sounds like he was running a side business.

I don't have it i'm copy/pasting the youtube comment from the video here youtube.com/watch?v=2LgSQfkcpls

Damn, im pretty tired, how bout you guys?

also just a friendly reminder to all the newcomers:

'''SAVE & ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!'''

roger roger.

have you seen photos of the oil tanks paddock hit twice? they have big black scorch marks... regular rifle rounds don't do that im pretty damn sure.

they were tracers or maybe something beyond tracers like HE rounds. i have a feeling blowing up those oil tanks was an integral part of Paddock's plan.

yea, nothing to see here right?

found some old stuff on azflyguy

to be fair i don't know much about ballistics so heres a photo. i'm guessing Doug Haig supplied him with special ammo for the .308 he used to shoot the tanks. otherwise, not sure how he's connected.

also i have no idea who AZflyguy is, probably paddock's handle for when he was a pilot. could totally be Haig tho, since Haig actually is in Arizona.

Well, a firing at fuel with tracers is about the only way to get it to ignite. Unless something else creates a spark.

Nothing at all.

Bump for info on Douglas Haig

This is JFK all over again, 50 years from now we will look back at what happened in Vegas in the year 2017, and we will have NO more answers than we do right now, just more questions and more theories.

yea see the photo i just posted. even with tracers i dont think it would likely explode. someone was on here in the week after the attack explaining how those tanks are built with like a double wall and concrete barrier in the middle.

even with tracers i don't think he'd do it. my guess was his plan originally was to place the 20-40 pounds of tannerite and ammonia nitrate next to the oil tank (no idea how that would be possible) and then shoot that... now that would probably blow up the tanks.

Specialized Military Ammunition, (SMA), has developed, and is now releasing for sale, both supersonic and subsonic .300Blk tracer as well as Raufoss incendiary. The projectiles have been thoroughly tested and function flawlessly. I specifically bought an HD video camera to get vids to post this weekend. The tracer will burn to 500m, is brilliant green in color and is bright ignition / bright trace. The subsonic tracer weighs 175gr and has the same trace range and color with a velocity of 1015fps at 78ft from the muzzle. The subsonic Tracer will fully cycle the gun and engage the bolt hold open on AR type platforms. Both tracer projectiles are marked with a green tip code with the subsonic having a white primer / annulus seal. The incendiary weighs 118gr and duplicates the Raufoss .50BMG Mk211 Mod 0 incendiary compound, (less the PETN / RDX) and is identified with a light green tip code and blue primer / annulus seal. The impact is spectacular with very a large brisance diameter and the projectiles pass the 10ft drop safety requirement. The Raufoss incendiary compound is capable of igniting heavy fuels unlike typical incendiary which is for low ignition temperature fuels. I will get video of these rounds impacting a 1.5 x 1.5ft steel plate painted white to demonstrate the burn diameter as well as the brisance. The video will be taken at dusk to more easily demonstrate the brisance and flame front diameter. We are beginning work on a subsonic incendiary projectile in the 175-190gr range and I will keep the board posted on progress. Thank you for reading this. Feel free to email with any questions. The projectiles are available as well as loaded ammunition. Use your standard loading data for the projectile and no special equipment or handling is required during the loading process.

Doug Haig
SMA LLC
smammo.com
[email protected]

Post Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:56 pm

what the AZflyguy all about i dont seem to remember this angle.

something that came up right after the attack happened. i honestly don't recall how it was connected.

we still don't know why Paddock had pwrpuff78 @ yahoo at one of his email addresses. and the only photo of him and his brother Eric to go public had them watching The powerpuff girls.

What is it with you closet pedos thinking pedophilia is everywhere

so Haig supplid the strange white tipped rounds that all the /k/ fags couldnt identify.

girl love logo in the intro sequence to powerpuff girls

paddock used pwrpuff78 as an email. he was a super-fan.

Would a run of the mill tracer be able to ignite jet fuel? I remember not long after it came out that he hit the tanks once or twice, the news quoted a bunch of folks saying that the tanks were never at risk of blowing up. Maybe that was damage control on their part.

"girl love" as in pedo symbol for pedos who are into girls. the spiral triangle is the boy love symbol.

see them watching powerpuff girls in the background? its a reflection off a window the TV is infront of them

do you have a picture of them?

did you miss the fact that his brother was arresterd for CP months ago, and now Lombardo is saying they found CP on Stephen Paddocks laptop in Mandalay bay?

Did you miss that part?

I think it was this that someone found that started it all

very strange. what was the source of the PPG brothers photo?

wasn't paddock cremated can we trust the autopsy results

DELET

I think that tracers would not get thru the tanks. I am guessing Paddock used some kind of experimental round, custom made, not simply a tracer.

as i said earlier i was under the assumption no rifle round was powerful enough even a 50 cal to puncture that thickness and size of tank.

but he had like 40 pounds of explosives in his car, if he had an accomplice to set that up next to the tank, then yes shooting it would probably cause enough pressure and force to crush and ignite the tanks.

EU parliment is club med for pedos

all over the news and pol and one of the first photos of paddock, the first and only photo of paddock with his brother. its not new at all in fact lots of people have mentioned the powerpuff girls connection. nobody seems to want to talk about it except for a handful of people talking about MK Ultra mind control

MK Ultra Mind control like the maroon 5 video that showed a machine gun shooting on the las vegas strip, release Sept 28th 2017 just days before the attack youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8

WATCH THIS youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8

so this guy gave him the guns

its in the preliminary police report released on the 18th off Jan.

lvmpd.com/en-us/Documents/1_October_FIT_Report_01-18-2018_Footnoted.pdf

has to be.
haig revelation + alwaleed ownership of mandalay floors/domestic imprisonment/subsequent release = something deepgate.

no paddock bought all the guns in his name. its possible this guy gave him help in terms of information or help in terms of ammo. he makes speciality ammo.

probably not. the leaked crime scene photos compared to the photos in the police report yield many inconsistencies.

Eric Paddock really looks like a druggie, a coke-head
also a reason why grown men watch children cartoons

like what?

what I would give to see a photo of all the paddock brothers together. ESPECIALLY Bruce and Stephen.

Planting cp on a target pc is a known tactic. Doesnt mean hes a pedo. Coincidences dont happen like that

check out this masonic imagery in mandalay bay

very good point. but powerpuff girls specifically? its perhaps the most pedo cartoon i can think of in the past 50 years.

it was also co-created by the creator of the new My Little Pony so, yea, totally MK Ultra technology.

Yes, I'm guessing Paddock didn't get to pull-off his Plan A. Isn't it interesting that he was doing all this with borderline-legal hardware. Maybe it was supposed to set-up a gun grab of some kind (ARs, "bump stocks," tracers, etc).

Look into the "L" bracket photo. Im not gonna spell it out for you

I agree. im just stating the narrative being told to us.

>hello I am normal blue collar man. There nothing suspicious about that.

I guess I'll have to rewatch power puff girls... I haven't watched it since I was a kid, and I never noticed any pedo relevancy, but it's been probably 17 years since I've seen it. I might have to do some research.

here is a great video from the legendary bill cooper (who alex jones kinda ripped off, at least early on in the 90s) who went to the Luxor when it first opened and documented all sorts of "Mystery School" and occult stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=yqTmAMKvSls

Mystery Babylon Episode #33

eric paddock worked for TERADATA for 30 years. I find old forum posts from eric all over the internet dating back to 2001. He post a lot on hardware forums. He is computer nerd

honestly i can't even think of obvious pedo stuff as much as they're obviously little girls doing adult and unrealistic things. that is basically an allegory for pedo. most of all them being tiny with big heads and big eyes, I dunno. Its subtle pedo in the same way Japanese anime does the pedo-esque thing. Except its Western...

I don't have a concrete theory on the PPG thing as much as its there and I'm trying to make some sense of it.

You know they rebooted the series and its terrible, right? all the old fans hate the new one. and they added a 4th and black powerpuff girl less than 4 weeks before the shooting. i'm not even kidding, the new character is called Bliss short for Blisstina. Maybe she's Latina or Indian?

i know the one you're referring to, i have a copy of the report. what about it is inconsistent with the leaked photos, or anything else?

it lines up with what they say about campos trying to get in via the stairwell but not being able to

If it was even shot from paddocks hoyel room.
One of the shots looks like it was fired from below the tank.

I can't believe we even need to question the involvement of some CIA shit or some kind of arms deal that went awry.

The deadliest mass shooting in American history happens, then the usual suspects release their anti-gun tweets and stories the day it occurred. Day after day the anti-gun talk began to slow down from those who were higher-up (politicians, professional agitators, etc). Why? Why would that ever happen?
It's fucking obvious that there was a secretive statement passed around from the top to stop talking about the shooting, because people were beginning to suspect something.

100% guaranteed that if those crime scene pictures never leaked they would not have stopped. The story given by the officials of the final gunfight does not line up with the body. Then, of course, there was the note that was never mentioned in any official statement; when people began demanding what that note said we were told (unironically) that it was handmade bullet trajectory calculations using wind and distance. The final loose end was that security guard who was shot by stairwell of the hotel. So they trapped him in his own house, made him go on Ellen, and made him scold "conspiracy theorists."

I just feel sorry for the families of those who died. They will never ever find out why their loved ones were killed.

unless it is another door, there is a photo showing the stairwell door & the bracket is not there at all.

i've also looked at the photos and didn't notice the L bracket issue.

i've seen lots of people talking about how the door that connected the two rooms had to be breached and they can't tell from the photos whether it was deadbolted (from the inside) or not.

So paddock possibly got locked out of the connecting room door because of the wind.

can you watch this and give me your opinion? specifically the last minute or so. it predicted the vegas attack, in a sense. posted just 3-4 days before... youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8

cnn.com/2017/10/10/us/las-vegas-shooter-incendiary-rounds/index.html

It was already reported that it was thought he was trying to fire incendiary rounds at fuel tanks. I guess this guy is who sold him the rounds.

those stairwell doors have two doors its like an airlock

so the bracket was placed on the door leading to the stairwell from the airlock (or air gap, for fire code) but it was placed on the side of the tiny hallway (a few feet) connecting to the hallway to access rooms.

General Haig couldn't organize and pull off an operation like Las Vegas.

basically you can't see the bracket because it was placed from the hallway (by paddock) and campos was approaching the door from the stairwell (allegedly)

the bracket would have to be placed on the opposite side of the door from where you're trying to block anyway, in order to work

there is a room between the stairwell and the hallway, the door that would be visible if you were standing in front of paddocks room is not the door that had the bracket on it, that was the inner door that campos tried when he came up the stairs.
if you read the report you would know this.

event is related to janet airlines and the nellis range (Area 51). Janet delivers all employees to Area 51 and #S-4. he knew.

vent is related to janet airlines and the nellis range (Area 51). Janet delivers all employees to Area 51 and #S-4. he knew and it drove him crazy...

Remember that thread where "John" warned us...Go to Arizona, they won't bother you in Arizona