imgur.com/a/nh0xkb
>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg

Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 30
>Sochi; Lavrov heckled by delegates during opening statement, Sy opposition boycotts talks, stays at airport
>Turkish MoD claims total of 5 Turkish soldiers killed during Operation Olive Branch, 29 FSA killed
>Explosion hits Turkish Army convoy heading to S Aleppo, no cause determined yet, pro-opposition claims 1 soldier killed
>NE Hama; SAA captures the town of Abu Hariq from ISIS
>Idlib; Russian and Syrian airforce deliver 100+ strikes on rebel positions since pre-dawn, currently ongoing
>Turkish General Staff denies claims of napalm and chem weapons being deployed in Afrin
>Chinese envoy to Syria; “China is ready to take part in the post-war reconstruction of Syria."
>UN envoy claims Gaza on verge of ‘full collapse’, says key to lowering tension is restoring Abbas to power in region
>Houthis claim missile attack launched ‘towards Saudi airport’ in Riyadh
>New study shows that US drone strikes in Yemen have tripled under Trump admin
>Top Palestinian negotiator says no talks with US until Jerusalem move reversed

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
theregion.org/article/12669-turkey-will-not-hand-over-afrin-to-assad-erdogan-advisor
youtube.com/watch?v=8bOBHvrLIfA
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42877851
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

#Turkey will not hand over #Afrin to #Assad – #Erdogan advisor

Turkey plans to more or less annex captured #Syrian territory like it did in #Cyprus.

theregion.org/article/12669-turkey-will-not-hand-over-afrin-to-assad-erdogan-advisor

/sg/ BTFO. good thing you're still shilling for Turkey morons.

animefags will get the oven on the day of the menorah

Death to America

Threadly reminder...

Insha'allah

Death to anarco-communists.

Only roach diaspora shill for T*rkey

narco-communist>anarco-communist

hello

looks like a T-90 dick pic

Srsly, last Assad interview is from june last year? He isnt conducting the military operations, he isnt conducting diplomatic deals, what the fuck does he do all day?

Daily reminder that anime poster get beheaded.

So to my roach friend :

Yeah, I consider myself a historyfag, so I will try to contribue more in historyfagging if people are interested

What was the point of that turkish convoy in idlib?

i am white and based

me>ASS*d lol

To fuck with the FSA for shits and giggles

how many dead turks so far?

iran stinks haha

The South will rise again!!

youtube.com/watch?v=8bOBHvrLIfA

Testing the waters, I presume. But Russia gave the convoy a big airborne FUCK YOU to that convoy, and forced them back.

Malta Kings of Europe Soon!

What exactly was the Turkish plan with that convoy? Other than a show of strength I don't see the point of it.

do you know spongebob?

Stop, T-90chan!

>So to my roach friend :
Do you insult your friends?

Like 7 were confirmed by turks, kurds claim x3 of that.

Thank you for your History fagging, I for one found it very interesting.
>t.Historyfag

>airborne FUCK YOU
Half of the sources are not telling what fucked them up and other half are claiming it was a moderate arab dirivng SVBIED

Tipping the toe
>point
Greater FSA.
>mfw

We are on Sup Forums, calling people faggots is borderline affectious sometimes. I bear no more ill to Turkish anons than other anons. Consider it a nickname

Well you certainly do.
Or people who want to be your friends, you insult yourself.

PRESS S TO SPIT ON THE DESTROYED ROACH CONVOY

S

You are wellcome user

Hold on! Do my eyes deceive me or are the Houthis making gainz towards Ta'izz?

jewish jew lol how are you?

>calling people faggots is borderline affectious sometimes.
Depends on the context.
>I bear no more ill to Turkish anons than other anons. Consider it a nickname
Too generic. I can never not be an insult.
Even though I have spend time for finding pic related for you through my archives?
As a remembrance of the last night?
I was just about to post it.

Your eyes are deceiving you. Right now, Ta'izz is almost surrounded by Houthis, with fighting in the city, but the city has been mostly in stalemate for several years now. In fact, I dare say that Ta'izz is Yemen's Aleppo.
But gains? No.

INSHALLAH IT IS THE THIRD COMING OF MAGHREBOIS!!!

15+, /sg/ full of shit as usual.

Oh, okay.

I feel ashamed that i don't know as much about the fucking Byzies as you do.
Could you recommend a book?

We might actually more gainz for Houthis in Taiz because Hadi had to withdraw units from there to go to Aden.

Always up for historic debates,most of my historyfagging is pre-islamic period (pre-roman actually) so i'm always interested to hear things about the medieval period

que pasta in Yemen?

ew. too arab looking.
Post nordic kikes only please.

Aw, I am sorry for hurting you. I won't do it again, promise :-3

Pic related
>responds to every reply
Pic related

post K H A Z A R milkers please
H
A
Z
A
R

Don't be fooled. It is Maghrejew LARPer.
Did Hadi really withdraw units from Ta'izz? If not, then it's likely that Hadi will keep his guys there, and let STC take everything else. Because fuck Houthis.

I could historyfag about the Knights, the Catholic Church, and the Crusades if anyone would be interested.

Sidenote: Are you Doc or some other random Frog?
>Depends on the context
I would rather say it depends on the tone.

ITS TIME TO GIVE THE KURDS A HOMELAND, THEY DESERVE IT...turkey must be punish for killing the russian ambassador and help ISIS

Err, being a baguette faggot, I can mostly give you French authors. Alain Ducellier for exemple. But I suppose the (English) Julius Norwich isn't too bad

is Syria ww3?

Turkey will bow down and give in or the might hand of russia and the US with over the turks and retake constantinople

Yemen is ww3

>Even though I have spend time for finding pic related for you through my archives?
but only half the time. other half I mean it -_-

yes

syria is spanish civil war 2. Its just a warm up before the real thing

SA has yeman and Iran on the run...its like a cat playing with a mice at this point. When the cat get tried the mice is eaten

Huh, /sg/ is pretty much as far from Sup Forums as /tg/ is. I browse both, and it isn't really as relentless as the rest

>kurds deserve their own homeland

>That smile
She knows how close it is to us seeing her nip

>Too generic. I can never not be an insult.
So what joking insult do you prefer?
Or no insult at all? Are you the no-bully type?

>trusting anglos
Wew

>-turkey-will-not-hand-over-afrin-to-assad-erdogan-advisor
For this title to have any meaning, turkey will first have to take possession of Afrin....Something that hasn't happened yet.

Smoke reaches skyward Tuesday in Aden, the Yemeni government's de facto capital. Since clashes began between government forces and southern separatists Sunday, several dozen people have died and dozens more have been injured.

>mfw US foreign policy went from overthrowing the Assad regime to establishing A kurd proxy state

He withdrew some units from there, he's going to have to withdraw even more if the STC can keep expanding, with Saudis not doing shit because the entire coalition would fall apart if they attack the STC.

Yemen PM 'holed up' as Aden palace surrounded

Stalingrad battle had more casualties than this entire war lad lad.

I suppose the point was to weaken Assad indirectly, by pushing racial tensions in Syria and taking the major oil fields.
At this point though it has gotten more complicated than that.

>Anglo help you kick out the Frog and promises to re-instate the Knights
>Anglo's annex you and liquidate your history for their Autistic Military forts which were never used instead
We all feel for the Anglo meme at least once in our Countries history, user.

Think of it...murica did that, our forces over there will do whatever it takes to be ghosts removing roaches.
Turkey...you done fucked up something now prep for an extermination and humiliation of your country's decision of interfering with the u.s backed kurds.

such a great picture

a white, English-speaking American as distinct from a Hispanic American.
"Anglo neighborhoods"

Not even ww2.5.

>implying it was ever about oil

it was about a great number of insidious things but oil is the least of them especially now that the US doesnt really need foreign oil

Its almost as if your country has not had a consistent foreign policy after 1991.

Jerusalem is rightful Maltese Clay.
Gib now!

really?

If not mistaken, I believe they violated a treaty by staying here.

The rebellion was a mistake.
The anti-reformists where right.

Child

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-42877851

>Yemen PM 'holed up' as Aden palace surrounded

Southern Yemeni separatists have surrounded the presidential palace in the city of Aden following clashes with previously allied government forces.

Prime Minister Ahmed bin Daghar and members of his cabinet were believed to be holed up inside the compound.

The separatists - who had been backing the government in its war against the rebel Houthi movement - have also seized the city's military bases.

The Red Cross says the fighting has left 38 people dead since Sunday.

Yemen's internationally-recognised government relocated to Aden in 2015, when President Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi and his cabinet were forced to flee the capital, Sanaa, by the Houthis.

A Houthi assault on the city that year prompted a Saudi-led multinational coalition to launch a military campaign to defeat the rebels. Since then, more than 9,245 people have been killed and 3 million displaced, according to the UN.

Why are the separatists and government fighting?
Supporters of both sides have fought alongside each other over the past three years but it has always seemed an uneasy alliance.

Before the conflict, separatist sentiment had been running high in the south, which was an independent state before unification with the North in 1990.
Although the separatists were suspicious of Mr Hadi - who is a southerner but supports continued unity with the north - they joined forces to prevent the Houthis capturing Aden and drive them out of most of the south. However, tensions between the two sides remained.

The situation was made more complex by divisions within the Saudi-led coalition. Saudi Arabia backs Mr Hadi, who is based in Riyadh, while the United Arab Emirates - a key partner in the coalition - is closely aligned with the separatists.

explain whats so great about it so that I can understand if youre a mooseland or a german

>it was a moderate arab dirivng SVBIED
But it's meant to be friendly territory for turks.. some claim it was some land mines, other SAA shelling or RuAF

How did the clashes in Aden start?
They erupted on Sunday after the expiry of a deadline set by the separatist Southern Transitional Council (STC) for a cabinet reshuffle, including the removal of Mr Bin Daghar.

The council accused the government of "rampant corruption" resulting in a "deteriorating economic, security and social situation never before witnessed in the history of the south".

The fighting, which has involved tanks and heavy artillery, began in the eastern Khor Maksar district, where the airport located. It quickly spread to the southern Crater district, near presidential palace, and the hills overlooking the sea port.

As the separatists took control of official facilities and military bases, the prime minister denounced what he called a "coup". President Hadi, who is based in Riyadh, ordered his forces to secure Aden.But by Tuesday morning, the separatists were said to have seized the last stronghold of the Presidential Guards force in the northern Dar Saad district and reached the presidential palace, where Mr Bin Daghar is based.

Security sources told the Associated Press that Saudi guards had stopped the separatists from entering the palace, and that the prime minister and several ministers were preparing to flee the city imminently for Riyadh. However, a government source told Reuters that Mr Bin Daghar had no intention of leaving.

What's being done to end the fighting?
The Saudi-led coalition urged both sides to cease hostilities on Tuesday. "The coalition will take all the measures it deems necessary to restore stability and security in Aden," a statement said.

The US, which is supporting the coalition's campaign against the Houthis, expressed concern and called "for dialogue among all parties in Aden to reach a political solution".

Oil was never the objective, it's just a shitty desperate back up plan now because the well thought out one got fucked

History stuff always appreciated, so have fun with it.
Nice!
That reminded me my recent findings regardimg my internet history. So I always though I came to this site on 2009, when I had pretty uncapped access to the internet.
Then within my archives, I have come across with images from 2008. Which is pretty cool, don't you guys think so too?
Pic related is an example.
>if anyone would be interested.
Yes.
>I would rather say it depends on the tone.
Tone is hard to send through textual base, but that is also a factor, you are right.

>show of strength
and it backfired miserably

>>but only half the time. other half I mean it -_-
I realized that at some point. No prob though.
>Or no insult at all? Are you the no-bully type?
Aren't you guys?
This thread is pretty kind, extremely no bullying allowed zone to be frank.
I have said things, got equally disgusting responds on Sup Forums mostly. Because some fag didn't like my favorite/or liked something that I don't.
I barely use my QUITE, believe me when I say it, generous image stocks of insults here.
>prefer
I don't know, unironically that is for you to decide. I believe I tried to give you a /sg/ callname for me to use, but you have refused.
Are you drunk Austrinny?

T*rks blame k*rds for it