Just a black guys thoughts on Trump

dont really come to Sup Forums but over the last couple months ive grown sick and tired of how America is being run. Racism is at an all-time high with Whites (majority) and Blacks, Spanish, etc (minorities being divided.

Trump has proven his stupidity of this nation by trying to deport millions of people, raise taxes on poor and blatantly flatout say he enjoys Twitter more than being the Leader of the Freeworld.

Education systems are horrid and the fact that the Right and Left political sides of this country would rather attack one another than do anything about it is insane. I feel the world is moving towards a right-winged Leftist view and in short Trump makes me ashamed to be Black in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yDKtoF1FWmM&t=7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oba_of_Lagos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You caused the racism with your constant race baiting and high crime rate. I don't feel sorry for you at all.

Fake pic. Nice try

The left is trying to destroy this country. And they're using black people and illegal immigrants as pawns. Wake the hell up.

Sage

But he’s cut taxes for the poor?
Heightened racial tensions are also much more the fault of the mainstream media making mountains out of molehills to keep getting clicks and to further their own vision of being angelic crusaders for virtue. Trump himself rarely talks about race and when he does he talks about how he wants to improve minorities’ situations or how he already has.

Lol nope

Yes we're moving to a race war. This is why we have to stop racists before they grow. I told you free speech wasn't a good idea

>You caused autism
Ok

>fake pic
Ok retard

>The left
Opinion disgarded, its the right and left together

swallow my nut bro

>he's cut taxes
No he hasn't, tax and crime is still high because of him.

Try to look beyond your skin color.
I DO.

saged with extreme prejudice

>>Racism is bad
only a nigger would take sharia blue levels of pay to make this level of slide thread.

Now show me a more teary eyed face if you could please. Really get in there and let me see your struggle. I've almost got my nut.

>Racism is at an all-time high
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeah. can anyone here, on Sup Forums.org/pol/, think of a time period when racism was worse than today?

Who's Timestamp did you steal, and why are you in that white person's house?

racial tensions are at all an time high because nogs can't stop nogging

Trump is a product of 8 years of obama's divisive bullshit. He's the counterbalance that was needed.
The right has tried repeatedly to offer blacks vouchers to attend private schools with high graduation rates. The left stands in the way every time. They don't want intelligent, independent minorities. They want naive imbeciles like yourself.

Once I took of my race & gender colored glasses my whole perspective shifted and victimhood got left behind.

And the Left uses race more than the Right in the current year. It's right out of Rules For Radicals. (Groups)

No actually

Not all blacks are niggers but your fellow blacks should stop doing dumb shit such as stealing and committing crimes.

This is fucking retarded, stopped reading. Your ancestors were literally slaves, and most white countries had whites-only immigrantion policies as recently as the 1960s. Wake up. Whites are bending over backwards for your shitass culture and people.

What's wrong with caring about your own race as well, not just everybody else for a change?

Make your next absence longer.

Nope

Thanks for your input, Tyrone. Saged.

how the fuck can you blame trump for taxes and crime? taxes were high before trump came into office, and the black crime rate went up during Obama's race baiting bullshit presidency. and he has cut taxes or lower income americans, do you understand how tax brackets work?

what am i saying, of course you don't.

lol @ u

You realize that unfettered immigration into the USA is the reason that black unemployment is so high & why blacks are kept IN poverty in the USA?

>its left and right together
One word.
Jews.
Know why there isn't Jews and multiculturalism in Africa, where you belong?
Because there isn't any money.
Europe took off and the industry went to shit.
Only China has the patience to colonize it.

Check your black privilege before complaining.

And you should feel ashamed of being black in America. You guys suck ass. If you did a better job of policing your own communities and keeping cohesive family bonds, we wouldn't be in this little predicament we find ourselves in now, would we?

Entitled jackass

Black skin
HAND white
Hmm

why do poltards reply to weak b8 nigger threads?

you should fight for black separatism. create your own Neo-Africa in Lousiana and Mississippi or something. think of how free you'd be away from all us evil whites.

These fucking racist deniers out here blaming the truth of your argument on the fact that you’re black Ex: “racism doesn’t exist, you’re just saying so because you’re black”

Not only do white people attack blacks, but also gamers. This shit has to fucking stop, you people would rather fight with me than change

youtube.com/watch?v=yDKtoF1FWmM&t=7s

I stole your mom's and your sister loves fucking me in your home

its because of white crackers

>Lets blame obama cause of his skin color
ok

Try to look beyond this post cause youre a piece of literal shit man

>your fellow blacks
How are they my fellow blacks, I do not fucking know them you idiot. Once again you judge me

You are a white male in 2018, obviously you dont understand

why cant you just change for the better of everyone

>How the fuck can you blame trump

Who's the fucking PRESIDENT?!?!?!?!?!

I dont give a fuck

why don't whites deserve a country of their own?

That meme is shit, or at least could be way better. Maybe I’ll give it a go later.

stop overusing this image you faggots

>I'm black therefore you should care about my opinions
Fuck off.

racism isnt at a all time high if you arent being linched nigger

If the right and left are both white supremacists, what solution do you propose?

>Who's Timestamp did you steal, and why are you in that white person's house?

Think for a minute, you black. Has the education system deteriorated in less than a year? Of course not.

Has racism really increased? I don't see how one man can do that all by himself.

But the economy is doing a lot better. Trump has implemented pro-growth economic policies that have helped a lot of people. He has allowed more offshore drilling, more coal mining, and has lowered taxes.

Even that queer at Apple is saying that Trump's policies have encouraged Apple to invest in the US. So the fact is, a lot of people are better off under Trump.

I agree.

White man has got. To. Gooooo.

*break dances*

type something literate and come back again soon. Your low IQ isn't welcome hurr

it's called hivemind faggot

You Again!
Answer the question;
>How does b8ing low hanging fruit on pol help you fellow blackmen in North Africa who is a slave in the year 2018?
Fuck off Op is a faggot.

>an all-time high
>not an alt-time high
fuck off with that.

Obama did it!

Spanish? How many spaniards does anyone see in the US? If you meant Hispanics then OP must really be a low IQ nog

its simply the fact that giving diversity and racism so much attention and preassure, youre actually working against your interests. If youre trying to force people to think the same way you do, they will only distance themselves from your way of thought. I cant describe how fucking sick and tired i am of all this PC shit, just let me live my life.

Attention whoring b8. You used to post here all the damn time, and more than likely still do.

It's real, this nig has posted on pol before too, always with the same message.

>you people would rather fight with me than change

Brother, sometimes mere words are not enough. Like all wars, you got to duke it out to make em see.

Clean your room nigger

The Republican plan cuts taxes for the poor. This graph is also from the New York Times, which we know to be a source that absolutely loves the Republicans.

Keep in mind that the official poverty cutoff is only about $22.5K/yr, and that the spikes in the graph are from the temporary nature of the cuts. If they’re working, they can be extended further.

I also would be interested to know how Trump is himself responsible for increases in crime. Everything he says and does on the subject seems to be attempts to reduce it. I suspect greater amounts of racial violence (if they exist, I don’t know the statistics) can be traced back to the media’s incessant “le Blumpf is ebil” narrative.

>Who's the fucking PRESIDENT?!?!?!?!?!

Dumbass, the president has no control over the state of the country before he's elected. You are a fucking idiot.

blacks fought the british to keep slavery around
they're a bunch of hypocritical fucks
pay them no mind, catering to them is why the country's fucked up to begin with
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oba_of_Lagos

nigger

False, he has influence, which is one of the most powerful tools you can have

Blame Obama. Not whites you fucking nigger kike. And fix your fucking ooga booga nigger culture. You bring yourselves down.

Sage

>you people would rather fight with me than change
>I stole your mom's and your sister loves fucking me in your home

Fuck off, bait nigger

Niggers have proved themselves to be inferior over the course of history, they are not on the same level of other humans, they depend on the people they claim to be racist to survive.

WE HAVE ENSLAVED MILLIONS OF YOU, FILTHY NOG, NOW BE SILENT WHEN YOUR MASTERS ARE HERE.

Free speech is good when intelligent people are free to voice their worries. Free speech is when idiots start expressing their own half baked, emotion driven ideas through social media. Some of these ideas catch on to other individuals as it confirms their own cognitive biases. Then the result is that we start having enough voting idiots whose distorted view of the world is being pick up by corrupt politicians that want to up their game and scoop the benefits of mis-information.

Obama created the racial divide sorry about that

Different people cannot occupy the same space for indefinite amounts of time. There is no neoculture that any race can just be that will allow all the friction to go away. And next time you are in line at the grocery store or gas station leave that white guy in front of you alone he doesnt want to talk to you.

"Influence" to do what? He wasn't the president when taxes were raised. He wasn't the president when the black crime rate skyrocketed. That was Bush and Obama.

Blaming Trump for crime and taxes is beyond idiotic when he wasn't even in fucking office. Blame him in 2020/2024 when he's done and you can look back and see what he improved and made worse.

How is it that an American writes worse than most Europeans here on this board? It's hard to take your complaints seriously when you can't even use proper English. Also, your mental gymnastics leads me to believe that this is either a slide thread and your shilling hard, or you're actually just so dense that you don't realize that you're discrediting your own argument by sifting your tone and critique of this board and its users. How is it not hypocritical to blame someone for judging you based on your skin color and then you do the same in the next sentence? This is the kind of rhetorical acrobatics that makes people like us not trust outsiders like you, you moron. So either you get your shit together or you can the flying fuck off my board, you dunce.

You have a better understanding of politics than most do. You should watch some Thomas Sowell's videos or even read one of his books(if you have time). Education sucks and private education is the alternative.

Whites are Racist.
>Everyone Hates American niggers eveAfrican s

>Im white therefore i have a right to stop your opinion.

eat dick

Trump has done nothing to help anyone, all that progress youre talking about is the result of others in the camps, and obama adminsitration

whites has got to go man

Your IQ is whats low you fuccboi

>people who are diverse should be shot on sight

No I dont you fucking edgelord, talk normal

Eat my ass cracker

>The Republican plan cuts taxes for the poor

No it wasnt it was the democrats

>blame obama
How about we blame the yellow orange fucking racist in the damn office called trump

fuck me

why are you saying this shit like I cant fuck you up.

Africa could use a resourceful, articulate gentleman like you.

Ever wonder why niggers are hated worldwide ? even niggers hate niggers, and those niggers hated by niggers hate other niggers, literally NO ONE even slightly likes niggers, they are globally hated by literally everyone.

>trying to deport millions of people
I'm sorry you don't like higher wages

>raise taxes on poor
There's no possible way you are both poor and had your taxes raised. It is crazy when the standard deduction gets doubled and people just make believe that poor people aren't getting a tax cut too.

Probably, white people are sick of being told to check their privilege

>Education systems are horrid
Education is mostly run at the local level unless you are complaining about common core in which case you have a point and it will hopefully be eliminated.

>I feel the world is moving towards a right-winged Leftist view
??

>in short Trump makes me ashamed to be Black in America
Move then, Obama era was shit for us

My advice would be to look at what is actually happening in this country rather than just believing the narrative uninformed people always parrot

>"Trayvon could have been my son"
fuck off

> You are a white male in 2018, obviously you dont understand
Yeah, it's never enough is it?

>hey white ppl solve my problems
>btw fuck y'all damn crackas

No you cant nigger, your kind only fights in groups and you know nothing such as honor, you either fight unsuspecting victims or group up on them, you have no sense of empathy, you are literally sub-human.

You make me sad. Why even bother to pursue any form of enriching political debate if you're not willing to participate and defend your opinions?

>raise taxes on poor
sigh... he literally lowered them across the board.

Don't even bother. You're literally arguing with a bunch of bitter virgins, angry that white women don't want to have sex with them and go for BBC instead.

coon coon black baboon...

Not to mention that you hate the very people that give you money and rights that you don't deserve, you bite the hand that feeds you, i don't understand why whites still haven't purged you all, you disgust me.

fuck off cunt

What have you done with your life besides game? What makes you valuable to society?

I'm going to try and say this nicely. I think you fall far short of having the intellectual capacity to accurately analyze complex information and form an educated opinion. Your observations about society are either rudimentary, or false platitudes that have no basis in reality, and barely even make sense. I suspect that your IQ is slightly below 100. You're not hopelessly dumb. You can lead a happy and healthy life by making good choices. But I would suggest that you ignore politics completely, because it seems to be way over your head.

The best thing to ever happen to blacks was slavery.

Influencing people to just settle with the dumbass shit we’ve got and help spread it. Aka Mass Degeneration

You sound like a typical blue pilled 85 iq dum dum.
Dems and Repubs aren't fighting, they are two sides of the same coin. They work together to Fuck the citizenry for the kike's benefit.

The education system would be much better if we deported all the beaners leeches, and sent negroes to their own schools to learn how to hold a job.

You dont seem particularly intelligent.

you are a crying little bitch who lives in the best country in the world and still complaints, why dont you come here to see what a real shithole looks like

My point, that you clearly missed, is that you’re fucking lucky, historically-speaking, that race-relations are as GOOD as they are. Check your privilege, Charmin boy.

Good riddance, less niggers.

shouldnt you be out on the porch "trappin" that fried chicken aint gon pay for itself

you are le epic fellow enlightened redpiller.

>he doesn't know all nogs act like this when they think they are high and mighty

>ok
Now look at what he said right before that
>its because of white crackers
The current state of mongoloids is hurting my sides.

NO ONE LIKES NIGGERS, NO ONE TOLERATES THEM.

Literally EVERYTHING about niggers is bad, just name one good thing about niggers, im trying to but i cant.

ayyy sambo wuz you a kang?

>Trump has proven his stupidity of this nation by trying to deport millions of people

For white taxpayers, the people that fund this country, illegals are just as much a detriment as your own people are. You are both a net loss of tax dollars because you have children you can't pay for, abandon, and neglect.

Black children are behind white children by the time they enter kindergarten. The exception is black children raised by white parents. Because black people abandon and neglect their children and don't teach them how to read.

Trump is not the problem. White people aren't the problem. You are. Illegals are. You're both holding the country back and sucking the lifeblood of the people working to move it forward.

Asian immigrants show up in the US with no money, almost no language skills and are able to create success in 3 generations or less. Hell, even Nigerians can. Black America needs to look in the mirror to determine why it is in such a disgraceful state.

Stop worshiping thugs, materialism, violence, criminality, ignorance and frivolity.

You should be ashamed to be black in America. Because of the toxic, shameful culture your people have chosen to embrace.