Everything you think of as ‘white’ is really just English

Industry? Ours.
Technology? You’re welcome.
Manners? We invented it.
Conquerors? That’s us.
Language? You’re speaking it.

If you aren’t Anglo you aren’t really white. You’re an ape pretending to be English.

>Industry? China
>Technology? Asia
>Manners? Romans did
>Conquerors? What are Mongols, Ottoman, no mention your country is being conquered.
>Language? Derived from Latin

Cool bait, OP. I’m sure all of Sup Forums will respond with vigor and intelligence. This will be a good thread. God bless.

WE WUZ ANGLOS!

>bait

anglos are aryan blood drinking jews. hang their queen

GET IN MY CENTRIFUGE!

>muh childfucker pederast island of inbred subhumans is still relevant i swear upon muhammad peace be upon him mashallah

You mean Roman?

Anglos? It were the Jews that did this.

Anglos are literally Germans... you wot m8?

lel UK is so shit now all they can brag about is past glory

I was going to make something like this later but you saved me the trouble. Do you have anymore I can steal?

>free speech
>bongland

Fuck off, shareblue.

Thanks user. You are my greatest ally.
Have a merchant in exchange.

>australia-hungary
kek

That picture of Earth in OPs post? Apollo 17.
You're welcome.

These are excellent red pills on the dangers of immigration that show the founders thought like us and the new era of globalism is the un-American aberration. Keep them coming if you have them. More from Ben Gas the Tawny's Franklin:
>The Negroes brought into the English Sugar Islands, have greatly diminish'd the Whites there; the Poor are by this Means depriv'd of Employment, while a few Families acquire vast Estates; which they spend on Foreign Luxuries, and educating their Children in the Habit of those Luxuries; tile same Income is needed for the Support of one that might have maintain'd 100. The Whites who have Slaves, not labouring, are enfeebled, and therefore not so generally prolific; the Slaves being work'd too hard, and ill fed, their Constitutions are broken, and the Deaths among them are more than the Births; so that a continual Supply is needed from Africa. The Northern Colonies having few Slaves increase in Whites. Slaves also pejorate the Families that use them; the white Children become proud, disgusted with Labour, and being educated in Idleness, are rendered unfit to get a Living by Industry.

Nice post,that was a nice laugh

Iain Iowa city right now. Want to meet up so I can murde- .....i mean watch the hawkeyes play?

Hear hear.

That implies that what people 'think of as white' is actually representative of 'whiteness'. SO IN CONCLUSION. Fuck off.

Not true.
We 'won' history, but the Europeans aren't exactly nothing.
The French are probably further gone than the swedes (they deliberately made it illegal to keep statistics for that exact reason), we all know about Germany and how that tortured people (or collection of states or whatever you think Germany is) are manipulated by totalitarianism of every kind towards self destruction.
But there's still an awful lot they've invented and done.
The smaller states like the Swiss are stable and productive (until the great eye gets turned upon them - coming soon).
Let's not start playing up like the lesser specimens of Americans do because they don't know better.
If we do we could end up the proudest corpse in the cemetery.

OP is shit stirring.
Don't fall for it. He/she/xee is probably an octeroon with a pink hat on.
Ignore it.

But regardless, arguing, whether over valuable or useless things is always beneficial since you're using your brain.