ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1129091/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2492513/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19207819
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC49673/
youtube.com/watch?v=bsACoQWrdSg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Digits say yes

No. Child grooming by pedophiles causes homosexual urges. Doesn't matter if it was from the father or a stranger. Vicious cycle continues.

Don't know. I'd say no? I think it's a mixture of environmental and genetic imo and I think that since it deviates from the norm and doesn't prove to be in anyway effective for the purpose of reproduction i'd say it's unnatural and a mental disorder. It could be cured if science weren't so politicised and I also believe that homosexuals should not be allowed adoption or discrimination rights however I'd say recognition by the state and possibly marriage is ok, atleast by me.

It is a worthless trait regardless if natural or not.
Name one (1) thing good about homosexuality.

it is if your gay

I've known gays who were not molested as kids. I dated one for a year. I myself am bi and was never nonced up. This is such bullshit and it drives me mad that it keeps getting spouted everywhere.

yes, rape and murder are natural as well

No

spbp

Then explain why homosexuals have this gene by a much much higher propencity and certain parts of their brain seem to either be abnormally large or closer to that of a woman.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INAH_3

ask darwin

I don't have a good grasp on how genetics factor into psychology, but I know a pair of identical twin brothers where one is straight as an arrow and the other is full blown geigh. I've also heard there's a higher occurrence of having been sexually abused as a child among geighs, but I don't have any links handy.

>These two faggots will change your entire opinion on the correlation of homosexuals and child abuse !
What are you ? A buzzfeed article ?

The truth of the matter is that gay men are more likely to be effeminate and/or eccentric children. This means they are usually outcasted socially, which makes them easier prey for pedophiles.

is fucking shit natural?

You tell me.

No. It's a paranormal phenomenon. Ever since the Jews opened the DMT portals, it's been a shit slide of
homosex behaviors and if such is ever witnessed, it's suggested to call your local exorcists.

only natural in the sense that natural selection will weed faggots out, both in humans and any other species

I believe the reason homosexuals are usually more effeminate is from growing up and being with girl groups. I remember as a child two kids who were very obviously homosexuals when they were older, who would only be in groups with girls. They felt more comfortable with girls and I guess more intimidated by boys.

Also don't buy the homos are pedos shit. I've disproved it time and time again.

Yeah
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2453705/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1129091/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2492513/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19207819
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC49673/

Natural, yes. Normal, no.

My ex was obsessed with Britney spears from the moment he could walk. No outside influence contributed to this. He just preferred girl stuff over boy stuff. I actually feel sorry for gays. A lot of them really should have been born as women, and it's a cruel twist of fate that they are born in the wrong body. I myself am bi but I enjoy male pastimes and have no interest in feminine pursuits. I can't imagine the torture of that being reversed.

No. Its learned. Its learned at a very young age.
>homofags do giant marches with dildos on their heads and thongs up there hairy ass cracks
>left-wing adults, or even people in general, bring thier children to these "marches"
>they get "curious"
>turn gay
>spread their infection else where
That plus constant media support of homosexuality

Tl;dr
It is learned. No one is born gay.

All signs point to exclusive pair bonding with the same sex as purely psychological.
Signs also point to it being natural that the body is sexually aroused by anything that stimulates their genitals
Make of it what you will

To be completely honest I do think it's something that can be changed societally, I'm sure if gays were raised in boarding schools where the sexes were separated and they had no feminine contact I do think the men would turn out a lot more masculine and with a more masculine drive, but I don't know. I'm not an expert on homosexuality, I just think it's something that could be cured, just like transexuality if science weren't so politically charged.

This. Homosexuals need treatment.

Non-primates are bisexual, they still instinctively seek out mates to reproduce unlike mentall ill homosexual humans. For animals it's merely an act of pleasure, for humans they fetishize it and normalize it.

That part of the brain gets stunted in development because of the sexual abuse. Their brain goes into submissive girl mode because they got touched by a pedo

Ok yeah you've got me there.

Same way cancer and schizophrenia is

No, it is caused by a reprobate mind.

It's a natural form of birth control. Imagine if all gay people had kids, we'd have a population of 20million - 30million + easy

As natural as any other gene defect, mental illness or disease.

Indeed, studies have found that many regions in gay brains, which normally differ between women and men, look not typical for their sex. It was found that specific regions of hypothalamus -- a region responsible for, among others, reproductive behavior and sexual response -- differ between gay and straight people.
First off, a region called INAH 3 was found to be almost double as large for heterosexual men as compared to their gay counterpart. Secondly, hypothalamus of gay men and straight women reacted to pheromones from men’s sweat, while pheromones from female urine induced a response in their smell-processing region only. Hypothalamus’ involvement doesn’t end at that: one study found that it doesn’t respond to fluoxetine, the common antidepressant, same way in gay men as it does in straight men. For some reason this study didn’t get much attention although it has a big potential for clinical relevance: if there is a difference in the responsiveness of the serotonergic system (fluoxetine acts on serotonin) then maybe it should be considered when treating gay men with depression?

Another brain thing which was found to be very similar for gay men and straight women is connectivity pattern of amygdala, one of our emotional centers. For them, there was a stronger link between the amygdala and other regions involved in emotions. Lesbians, however, tended to be more like straight men, with stronger amygdala connections to sensorimotor cortex (among other things responsible for attending and reacting to stuff happening to you, like fight or flight reaction)

Differences were also found in the bigger picture: it was shown that the size of the brain hemispheres of gay men resemble this of heterosexual women (both brain halves are more or less the same size), whereas lesbians showed asymmetry similar to straight men (for these groups the right hemisphere is slightly larger). The number of nerves connecting two hemispheres of the brain in gay men was also resembling the number seen in straight women (= more than in straight men); it may be involved in sex differences relating to cognition and language 12. What is interesting about this study with the amygdala and interhemispheric connections is that it shows that regions not directly connected to sex and reproduction differ according to our sexual preference as well.

It's not human intelligence.
youtube.com/watch?v=bsACoQWrdSg

Naturalness is a spook

Its as natural as killing faggots.