Seikaisuru Kado

Is he a radical among the anisotropics?

>these last two episodes

What the fuck am I watching?

I'm holding out hope that Tsukai will have a second reveal of her not so clear cut morals. This show devolving into another "human morality is perfect and logic is pure evil" is just depressing. Show the complexity of both sides. Show that her romanticism of life is more akin to a higher being looking down on a fish tank and no matter how many iterations of natural life she goes through she's never really going to get that pure perspective of humanity. I'd have a lot more respect for her character if she wasn't parading around as something she truly isn't and will never be to the point she makes this childish facade of a personality. Hopefully shindo will realize how unhealthy her world view is and can correct it or get out of there before she ultimately destroys everything she loves.

Reminder that this piece of trash is the reason the show went to shit.

Heterosexuality was a mistake.

Delicious fujo tears

It's the right answer, fag

Holy fuck, I love humanity

>no nipples
>inb4 Shindo is also an anisotropic with sealed memories

>If you don't like Tsukai you are a fujo
Nice meme.

The glasses guy is Ki

Its the truth.

>salty anti-Tsukaifujo tears
The best.

Post predictions for the ending,

>Shindo gets Tsukai pregnant
>the baby is zaShunina born as a human girl / pure maiden
>they call it Nina

So only fujo like good characters? Wew.

>it's okay if the show's writing took a nosedive, because the bad writing also made the fujos get BTFO
What did Sup Forums mean by this?

They ruined zaShunina.

It's predictable enough to be true.

>teraSHITma

He was ruined right from the beginning.

Summer was a mistake.

He was bound to go off the rails anyway, many people were predicting it weeks ago.

You mean they ruined the show?

Humanity ruined him in a meta way, but he's the most sympathetic character in the show.

Summer is a meme anyway, anyone who has been here for years know this.

>you can pinpoint the EXACT moment the show became shit

I'm going to agree with the user with the Gantz flashbacks.
When the story went to uter shit in the end, MC's clone ended up a better person than the MC and dies, best girl lost and an endless string of crying little shit worst girl that MC loves for some unexplainable reason.

It's been 5 years since moot said that. Things change. Or how do you explain that the threads turned to shit since last week?
>inb4 it's because the show went to shit

Catching human morality and feelings has brought nothing but suffering to zaShunina. The show is sure as hell not pretending "human morality is perfect and logic is pure evil", considering he and everybody else were much better off when we was pure and logical.

It's because the show turned to shit

Where were you when our goddess saved the show?

>Universe's reaction to Tsukai's statement

see

*he was

So, what did you want to happen?
>zaShunina is free to tinker with humanity as he sees fit despite his inevitably deteriorating state
>eventually humans cancel the fregonics and kill or at least wound him enough to get rid of him
>good end?

Endgame right here, brothers.

I'm not saying that the show's quality didnt go way down, in fact I agree, but I dont think that would be enough for shitposters to appear in the threads especially how the threads up to last week's were interesting, fun and civilized.

Oh god, why did you have to remind me. inb4

>KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO KOJIRO

>kiss before climax
If this were a shoujo manga it'd be a death flag for the pairing.

Shindo's death has been hinted at in the preview and some interviews. RIP

>why the fuck would you turn a great show into fucking Sailor Moon
only thing in my mind during this episode. completely killed any will to watch the next one

Wait, i never picked up this show because it seemed like fujo bait.

We've got at least one more coming too.

Memes stiffle discussion.

>first half is filler
>second half is shoujo

why this season shows are ending with 10 or 9 episodes?

If it doesn't end with a negotiation, this show ruined everything decent about it.

S-something's just stuck in her eye.

>Fujoshits literally BTFO into the 40th dimension
>All the pseudo-intellectuals circlejerking this show and hailing it as AOTS utterly devastated
I thought this was going to be rather uneventful like ACCA last season but boy was I wrong. And there's still two episodes left.

So who is going to win the Shindobowl?

Does everyone love Shindo?
>Hanamori loves Shindo
>Hatsume loves Shindo
>Tsukai loves (and fucked) Shindo
The only meme I dont get is ayyylmao liking Shindo. Dude lacks the emotions for such a thing.

I don't get you fujos, I wouldn't have a problem with a homo ending despite being a tsukaifag. Stop bitching.

I mean if I respect the show then I respect the threads and people who post here. If I think show went to shit, I'll shitpost all the way, without limiting myself.
It's not like shit shows can provoke good discussion anyway.

>Hanamori loves Shindo
It's very clearly a platonic friendship.

>sexually molesting an unconscious person
Tsukai should go to JAIL

He literally said he loves Shindo. Not even a fujo (was rooting for Hatsume), but they probably fucked a few times after negotiations and one too many to drink.

>Dude lacks the emotions for such a thing.
He gained emotions and preferences and learned how to express them as he studied humanity.
He smiles and looks sad even while he is all alone so he is not just performing an act for someone to see. He also had mannerism while wearing his poker face during the first episodes.

I wanted something consistent with the tone of the show up until that point. The fact that it was about humanity facing an unknown.
The moment it was revealed that humans had another alien on their side it all became just pointless.
I hated how they had to spell everything out, making a gray moral dilemma a black vs white with ''good alien'' and ''''''''''''''evil alien''''''''''''''.
I also hated the dumb romance subplot in general, I think the show would've been better off without it.

I guess you could say that in my mind I imagined the show to be something different than what creators had envisioned it be, it may be totally on me. But after the reveal I just instantly lost all interest, I was expecting, hoping for something more, can't help it.

Mommy

Loves like a friend. You never told another dude you love them?

Oh wow, dropped.
>inb4 fujoshit
whatever

He was genuinely depressed at the end of the episode and when he realised Shindo betrayed him. Hes actually the one looking out for humanities interest. He wants to take us to a higher plane of being while hoebag wants us to wallow in our filth.

Good.

PIc related
I don't think I've had a male friend I ever got that close too. I can understand though why someone might say it, but iirc in episode 0 Shindo smiled after pulling down a drunk Hanamori's pants. Could wave it off as friendly, but the show seemed kinda fujo in the beginning.

See you next week fag.

got this with sound??

>I don't think I've had a male friend I ever got that close too.
That's actually kind of sad. You can say you l-love me if that makes you feel any better.

He's just a retard trying no no homo or memeing. The conversation was about romantic love.

Full bad end let's go.
ZaShunina leaves without ascending a human.
Humanity is happy but ultimately destroys itself while regretting rejecting the anisotropic. Tsukai lasts alone until the death of the universe then ceases to exist because she lost her higher dimensions.

>Show has a development that completely change the story and is negatively reiceved
>Thread go to shit
You don't say

>Only single-out Hanamori's love as platonic
Kek

I love you user. Most my male friends either were just my friend to use me for my cash or emotional support when their other friends ignored them.

At least Slicing Simian was thematically consistent, this shit is like that one series Yamakan was about to make anime great again.

>man that cute and innocent fucking or getting fucked
I can't picture this, it feels wrong.

What's his name again?

meant for

That's ok user, all I want is from you is to keep posting. Remember that all of humanity is beautiful.

>Innocent
He literally asks Natsume if she was in love with Shindo.

He's not mentally challenged.

Mutilating Marmoset

>zaShunina literally shoots an energy blast at Tsukai
>Tsukai heals Shindo with magical girl powers and a fucking kiss of all things
Yeah cry about fujos all you want but there's really no defending the direction this went in.

Who said anything about love, user? I'm talking about the drunk sex.

Piercing Primate

That makes it all the cuter

she's so fucking cute

Hetfags and waifufags having absolutely garbage taste is a well-documented phenomenon.

How can you pretend Hanamori isn't a cock-thirsty slut? Whiny homos like him always are.

Delete this

>very roughly paraphrasing some user's post
Reminder that's she's fucked jellyfish and boars and species at every level of the food chain

>muh hetfags
You /yoi/fags are no better than the tsukaifag shitposters.

Yeah, ayyliumfags are pretty bad as well.

Truly fucking garbage. She was an irritant when she was introduced, and crossed into an absurd blight when she her origins as a mega powerful ancient alien deity were revealed.

Tsukai's hair really reminds me of snek from -gatari. They both have chunky hair, or however you would describe it.

nothing happens "naturally", if you pin your hopes on that then you are going to end up extinct or needlessly dying at 40

I like the texture of it, but Tsukai's specific design looks like it has bad layering done to it and it comes across poorly in her 3D model.

This show has actually entered the realm of multitrack drifting. It's ruined but I'm enjoying the unexpected retardation immensely

How can one girl win so hard over the span of one episode? All the fujobai was completely turned around

The ends of her hair look like ribbons. They have an unnatural flatness.

This is why anime is the best ride.

Yeah, the design is slightly unique. What bothers me about her hair is the fact that parts of it are cut off for bangs, parts of it are randomly cut off at ear level, and the rest falls free.
The random cuts partway down her head just look like a mistake.

>AOTS becomes Trainwreck of the Season
Fucking Japan

What's supposed to be my AOTS now?

Is there still time for the show to flip again and reveal that Tsukai is wrong once zaShunina is too broken to save humanity from her?

fujos btfo