SCHIFF MEMO HAS LEAKED

SCHIFF MEMO HAS LEAKED, GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!!

Trump is done!

toplel

JESUS....

ANONS IT WAS THE MILITARY THE WHOLE TIME

GET THE FUCK IN HERE NOW

You better watch your ass bitch, 'cause I always, ALWAYS carry a minimum of three chili bags. Motherfuckers up around the way call me Three Bag Jimmy and when you even think you can be a smart ass bitch, next thing you know you're lying the hospital with third-degree chili burns, waiting for the doctors to build you a new face from your ass. And I won't get caught either, 'cause them two reserve chili bags and I can wait it out in the mountains until long after your assface is forgotten, boy. So keep it up, bitch.

This is it for DRUMPFYPOO

lol! good clean fun!

>I am trained in gorilla warfare
Top Kang of Kangz.

oh shit its real

top tier bants

Well played, OP. Well played.

Oh fuggggg

Top tier, user. Top tier

DELET

Well, I guess it's time for Trump to step aside. How can he even compete?

Well played fucker

Delete this

I got a good laugh out of this, thanks OP

well memed, hardy kek

You got me op that was good

>gorilla warfare

alwasy fucking gets me

that's brilliant.
bravo, you incredulous bastard, bravo

lel

Are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

IT'S ON TWITTER

>this pasta is 8 years old
It's still funny. Every. Damn. Time.