R*ddit Hate Thread

Post em

Go back.

bump

second bump

You should stop lel.

>amd gpu.
user nvidia is bugman brand

I've had nightmares about something like this happening to me but I thought this kind of stuff never happens...

The next time that bitch is being rob I hope he calls an artist to come help him

That's my whole folder. Have a good day.

You cucks. You've all been duped.

Is this real..? God, I feel terrible.

>men are stronger than women
>that makes the man in a position of power
>straight relationships are now illegal

Damn. At least he admitted his fuck up and attempted to resolve it, but as we all know once the damage is done there is no coming back for men. Dude should sue his asshole parents and sister.

Not even mad. I'm glad they have an outlet for their autistic anger.

>(you)

Does anyone have that screencap of that communist faggot that said that you have to ignore the fact that immigration drives down wages, since anti-racism is their number 1 priority?

Soylent? i eat people?

What's bad about this?

Thanks

This has to be fake. No one can actually think that

Yes.

Oh no

Here's one for your collection of plebbit hate OP

If I were the kid, I'd go insane and actually start raping and murdering people.

lol is this from MPC?

Has anybody reported these people?

It's the kind of stuff the FBI takes seriously.

If that's true then yeah they are really lucky he hasn't murdered them all yet, there's no coming back from something like that mentally.

Best part is
>We sent our daughter to live with her father
Its literally a cuck.

Absolutely Robbie Mook
Hi Robbie.

Where do I sign up to be a liberal shill? Will you guys be in business much longer? Yall seem to be shitting your pants ever sense this memo has been talked about. Yall were even pretty quiet until the vote to release to the public came out. I seriously would love to join and be a shill it is fucking hilarious.
Kind of Ironic that what your posting actually belongs in this reddit cringe thread.

replace trump supporters with niggers and you found a shot from Sup Forums

There's no way that "pm me to get involved" one is anything other than a honeypot

That's actually really sad.

If that was my child, I'd be raining Hellfire on that school.

Life lesson for future pol/ parents.
Watch the GODFATHER.
Never betray your own blood.
Think Fredo
Taught my kids and explained to their spouses." I don't care even if I see them ( my kids )murdering someone, I'd NEVER side out against them "

It was confirmed as fake anyway

>They're not advanced people, they are underachievers
>They see 'one of them' in the white house
And here I though Trump was a multi-billionaire and one of the most successful people alive.
I swear these people have no grasp on reality.

Trump basically got the nuclear codes to this persons brains

>my little pony lover

>pm me if you’re interested
Glad that they’re too retarded to detect FBI

>sue them
>this

wew, I have to wonder how many of the ones calling for violence are just cianiggers

>these people are now Sup Forums

kek

I don't support transgenders nor religion, but the rest are fine as long as they're not the typical ghetto and trailer trash.

Often, no brains at all is better than half a brain.
These know-it-all pricks are as dangerous as they are stupid at their core.
Makes me wonder if a society must really provide education for each and every one..

How many of these losers actually killed themselves? I need a good laugh tonight.

suburban and rural retards can't appreciate art.

>...And after the revolution, I'm going to be a uniform designer!

It astounds me just how damned spiteful leftists are. Sure, we hate spics, faggots, niggers, muslims, and kikes and many of us advocate for militaristic ethnic expulsion, but none but the most bitter robots among us can come close to their sheer, absolute loathing of anything to do with the concept that ethnicities are different and ought to remain separate, following in the footsteps of their ancestors. It's tragic how opposed to their own identity they are, they can try to replace it with nihilist hedonistic degeneracy all they like, but they're dead inside and can't see why. I don't want to kill them, but every day it seems more and more likely I'll be forced to. Why'd it have to come to this anons? When can we just get back to living like we were meant to, with our own people, in our own culture?

>sue his asshole parents and sister.
That's a curious way of writing "setting them on fire"

nice one

>Trusted his step daughter over blood related son
What a garbage parent.

This is the face of reddit.

There are so many factors that come up. Influence, manipulation, politics, the lack of children or an oxytocin switch going off in the brain leading to an overwhelming abundance of empathy and altruism at the cost of their own well-being, toxoplasmosis...

It shouldn’t be possible to be this cucked.

>redbit hate
shareblue is still asspained it seems. unfortunately you can't go back
>sage

I'd snap his laptop in two

i'd be careful, by the looks of it you might snap him in two as well.