How do we fix Asterisk War?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"muh boogeyman"/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/thk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remove pink houki
Remove Ayato 2.0
Make Claudia the main girl
Make Ernesta, Sylvia and Chinese loli the rest of the main cast.

More Sylvia, more Saya, more Kirin, more Fan, more Ernesta, more Dirk, less everyone else.

Turn into a parody of the battle school harem genre. It already has all the traits of a parody except the self-awareness.

Remove Ayato.

>McFail

Moar Kirin

Hire Digibro to be the director

His videos are terrible.

Less/remove Ayato
Make Claudia the main girl
Everyone else can stay... until called for

Is this actually from one of his videos? Because I hate to use this word, but that's actually cringeworthy.

More Chinese loli the main heroine.

...sure, why not?

Author realized how shit Ayato is so he took backseat in novels now. And Kirin surpassed him already.

You don't fix turds, you flush them.

This. I want this so much.

/Rolling

What's with influx of Asterisk threads recently? There is like 2 or 3 threads about this shiifest everyday and they all devolve into THK sperging

>muh boogeyman

Is this bot?

She's too strong.

Choke on a dick, THK
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/"muh boogeyman"/

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/thk/

Now this is embarrassing.

Yeah, so many threads is harmed by THK,

Animeonly here.
Issue is mostly pacing. They spend how long on tournament fights where the MC & Crew utterly shitstomps the opponent? Like a full episode total (The one where Ayato blitz the 2 guys, Saya/Kirin gunning that one guy, Ayato vs Elliot Rodger and Julius vs UNRIVALED). Either end at the tournament or don't fucking cliffhang at the end of the show for another season but don't (That is like 3 episodes you could spend on SoL like they did, just don't make the big plot thing revealed at the last ep.). Add more to this?

You mean the paranoid retards who accuse others of being "THK.

>muh boogeyman

Change the MC so he isn't a bland self insert who just goes with the flow of the story.

This THK shit is dumb as fuck
Literally kill yourselves. All of you

Have more Claudia.

Listen up you faggots.

Monogatari is NOT a harem. Arararagi walked Hitagi home gently.
Sword Art Online is NOT a harem. Kirito is dating Asuna and had sex with her. TWO YEARS WORTH OF GLOP.
Mahouka is NOT a harem. Onii-sama is asexual, and can only have feelings for Miyuki.
Nisekoi is NOT a harem. Ichijou is in love with Onodera, and as the title suggest, his love for Chitoge is FAKE.
Toradora is NOT a harem. Taiga fucking won.
Yahari is NOT a harem. 8man has been shown to have no romantic interest in any of them, just sexual attraction.
Danmachi is NOT a harem. Bell is clearly shown to only have interest in Ais.
Index is NOT a harem. Touma punches every girl he meets. That's not love.
Log Horizon is NOT a harem. Shirou is not a pedo, and the only other valid contender is Akatsuki.
Cross Ange is NOT a harem. Ange is straight and has no feelings for Hilda. Plus She and Tusk had SEX.
Absolute Duo is NOT a harem. Why do you think it's called Absolute DUO and not Absolute HAREM?
The World God Only Knows is NOT a harem. Keima confessed his love to Chihiro!
Dog Days is NOT a harem. Cinque and Millhiore declared their love for each other. Rebecca has no chance.
OreShura is NOT a harem. Eita is dating Silver. They even kissed in front of everyone.
Love Hina is NOT a harem. Keitaro and Naru got married and they love each other very much.
Saekano is NOT a harem. It's about how to raise _A_ boring girlfriend.
Rakudai is NOT a harem. Ikki proposes to Stella in vol 3!

I repeat: Rakudai is NOT A HAREM.

You know what's a harem? Asterisk. Asterisk is a shitty generic battle harem, unlike Rakudai, which is sophisticated and has a well though out romance.

No thanks, I don't like old hags.

>unlike Rakudai, which is sophisticated and has a well though out romance.
>WELL THOUGH OUT ROMANCE.
holy shit, you had me going for a sec but your last sentence completely gave you away. 8/10 pretty good bait.

You first, THK.

>Claudia
No thanks, I'll take the real commentator girls instead.

Remove the terrible guy and show is fine. Setting is interesting.

Then the mobage would be extremely popular, it's in maintenance mode, ends service next month.

Asterisk is already better than Rakudai.

Slut old hags

Mc of rakudai was the "only good"in that bullcrap series?
Ikki A SHIT

So another thread to bait asterisktard, IS/houki meme, and brainless Claudiafag spamming Stella autist huh.

Fuck off, Asterisktard

There is no such thing as a perfect battle academy harem, so several things could use some improvement. For example: character design, faithful adaptation, expositions, visual direction, battle choreography, etc. While it's not a great adaptation of the LN, the show is above average as a standalone anime. If I could have it my way then a spinoff where Julis is the MC that shed light on her past and training in the present would do it for me.

Julis a shit.

If are you sure explain why?
Hater Faggot

Are you blind or deaf?

Just you.

Why do you think that?

DELETING IT

Ah, hadn't seen that copypasta in a while.

Since the shitposter was the first post I'm assuming he's OP as well? and probably half the posts

More 13 year olds

Have his sister be the MC

But his sister is shit.

Turn it into a yuri series.

I can just picture the thought process behind this series

>Have to make a generic battle shounen, what to do?
>Every series I know has a tournament arc
>Hmm, what about a story that's nothing but tournaments?

More best girl Julis.

I'M WAITING FOR THE RAIN

>what about a story that's nothing but tournaments?
The entire second season about the tournament? I had to stop at the first season.
>Goes to some school to find missing sister
>Doesn't even try to find any information all season

Basically the only part worthwhile from Assterisk War

They won the first one then joined another. It was so unmemorable I forgot most of what happened.

>Ayato-kun, I know what happened to your sister
>oh shit I had a sister

Calling my Twilight was superior.

Rakudai was also only about tournaments
Dont see anyone bitching about that

Why do you faggots have such a hate boner for this show? Is it because of that youtube faggot?

>Dont see anyone bitching about that

Because no one watched it in the first place

My main complaint about that was the romance. If Stella didn't exist it would have been a pretty fucking good show desu. Too bad she did exist and it was brought down so hard because of her.

But all in all, I like the tournament there because it was less about the spectacle and more about the characters themselves and the themes of MUH HONOR shit. And I'm a huge sucker for that kind of shit.

It already happened.

>how do we fix it?
>just make another season!

Am I right? I am right!

Are you a retard?

Don't feed the ee es el troll.

His sister is as OP as him. We'll make it a yuri harem series.

>Because no one watched it in the first place
It was watched by more people than assterix