What is Sup Forums's stand in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?

What is Sup Forums's stand in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VbgoUKKmcEM
youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thoughts on the Palestine/ Israel conflict? What will realistically happen? What do you hop happens, and what would be the worst case scenario?

Shit I was trying to make a post. Ignore that.

Israel is a fake country hacked together out of thin air.

Just let them fight it out. Neither side actually wants peace of any kind. Peace in the Middle East is an idiotic idea cooked up by bleeding heart, tree hugging westerners who have no idea about the violently tribal nature of the region.

nuke it all

A country that cant protect its people or borders should not be considered a country

These inbred desert dwelling camel fuckers have been BTFO'd every time they tried to destroy Israel. The dune coons lost war after war after war... They have nobody but themselves for their domination by Jews.

It's not US support for Israel. Israel kept blowing up Russian tanks.

arabs are still multiplying faster than jews in the holy land

Jews use accusations of anti-semitism to distract from the fact that Israel is one of the last European colonial ventures left. Their only real claim to the land is that Britain gave it to them, ethnic or religious claims are bullshit because they're just Europeans larping as the Jews of the Bible

Don't really give a shit what happens in the conflict but it's annoying given that the US seems hell bent on protecting Israel even if they start another massive fuckoff war in the Middle East

Israel is a bandit state and a threat to international peace.

>multiplying
the jews are flying in new jews from all over the world and there are always seem to be more how could this be with matrimonial primacy?

i could even argue in 40 years israeli will be nothing but hebrew arabs

Israel dies in 2018.

I hope they both wipe each other out.

I'm glad someone is killing those sand niggers.

Once they are gone then all we have to do is deal with the Jews.

Make Israel British again

Imagine what they are going to do to Europe and America

In any conflict where there's a jew involved you should support the other side, if there's jews on both sides it means the conflict it's fake

Madagascar was the only solution

this

Now Goyim's gonna feel the pain of being shoa'd!

better a jew than a palestine rat any fucking day

I can't have double standards on ethnostates, but if we're gonna shove our dick in the Arabs and Jews faces to flex our power we should carve out Palestinian from Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, and mostly Israel. Make them all bend the knee and then make everyone look like the bad guy for getting ass blasted for not supporting their Arab neighbors. Seems like the only win win I can think of that's in the realm of reality.

The destruction of the Jewish state along with the dismantling of ZOG in the USA will be the best thing to happen to humanity since the Polio Vaccine... which was made by one of the only decent Jews to grace humanity with something of worth.

The middle east knew peace before your faggot rulers listened to their (((rulers))). It's only been a warzone for the past century. and it escalated even more after the founding of Israel.

A geo-political cluster-fuck.

Just let them fight, why should we even care?

Nuke it and end the conflict.

Supporting Palestine will halt Israel succeed in the ‘Greater Israel Project’.

The land belongs to actual semites, not Khazarian converts.

No Israel means no more billions of tax dollars being sent to Israel. The money can be redistributed back into our nation.

youtu.be/VbgoUKKmcEM

Palestine is our chance against Israel. After the defeat of Israel, Israel will rightfully belong to Christians; the true chosen people of God. After the defeat of Israel, it will be easier to exterminate the diaspora Jews across the world. The world will then be free of Satanic forces.

I think the Israelis should round up all the sand niggers and put them into camps. Then they should make them take "showers". Then they should make soap and leather products out of the remains...you know for the lols and for irony's sake.

im split i dont like jews but i also dont like muslims

I think Islam and any countries affiliated with Islam should be kept as far the fuck away from the Holy Land as humanly possible so I'm all for Israel blowing them the fuck out at any opportunity and reclaiming Jerusalem in full

Hey where is the picture of 2001 and 2005 when Israel give back the west bank and Gaza strip?

Look at these haji cocksuckers.... The star of David will fly over these haji sellouts.... The only bastion of democracy in a shithole wasteland and everyone wants it gone....

Honestly I can sympathize with israel. They go out of their way to treat the palestinians well and turn a blind eye to what is basically a decade long proxy war against them. Any sane country would have simply wiped them out/removed them at the beginning, scapegoated it on a few people, and the world would have moved on. Instead they have a thorn in their side like this. Always whining or launching rockets from schools. I also like some of their self-preservation focused domestic policy. If it were anybody but the jews I'd support them. However I can not stress this strongly enough. Fuck The Jews. Fuck the Jews. Fuck the jews. I do not like their control over my country's political system. I do not like how many dual citizens we have in office. I do not like sending them so much money. I do not like having a "close ally" in a completely one sided relationship in which give everything and get nothing.

Also everything russia is falsely alleged of doing in the recent election Israel has done for years. Except on a far large scale. And it is just widely accepted as business as usual.

Israel earned a country fair and square
They won 2 wars against all the Arab countries trying to take them down

Anything against Islam is a worthy cause.

>Honestly I can sympathize with israel.
>Israel earned a country fair and square

But the jews contr-
*checks flag*
o-oh... makes sense

Under what aid was Israel given in these wars?

Literally don't give a shit, Israel can take the entire desert for all I care, hell whites can even use Israel as a model for the huwhite ethnostate.

I'm sorry I have zero sympathy for subhuman Muslims shitskin babies getting bombed by IDF

>What is Sup Forums's stand in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?
I hope that they kill each other as much as possible in such a cruel way, that muslims will start killing Jews in Europe and the USA as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

Sup Forums is 100% behind the glorious right wing nationalist state of israel

palestine ,if you dont see the similitudes between them and us
we are palestine too we are living in a couping land with our wild is not respeted and we are disapearing litle by litle
Palestine people are our brothers in this traves

Forgot pic

the jews are replacen them like they are replacing us here

Like it matters faggot. They still won against the entire Arab world

Not quite heeb

Wrong

It does matter you Jewish cock sucker

the green are whites in usa

I like the 0 state solution
Take them all out

The middle east is violent mainly because they have oil. Do you honestly think Saudi Arabia would be a relevant country if oil wasn't the most valuable resource in the world?

I hope Based Hamas drives the kikes into the sea, Allah wills it

The situation is a moral and political clusterfuck, we should just look the other way while Israel nom-noms up Palestine and then the issue will go away.

you're so fucking deluded i don't know whether to shoot you in the face or cunt first. remarkable.

True, although I wouldn't support Palestine militarily, I have no problem pushing cultural subversive propaganda against Israel just as they do with the SPLC and ADL here.

no we should compromise the position of liberal jews and show the world their hipocresy,why wouldnt we use the same tactics that they use

Yes yes. Look away.

Dumb ass.

this from a turd who let a 1,000,000 strong muslim army walk into germany without a shot being fired. fuck outta here.

Otherwise, I would be willing to consider trading Israel and Jerusalem for Constantinople and all turkish territory west of the Bosphorus

Schulz is worse than Merkel and kind of impressive. He even said once that refugees are "more valuable than gold".

Pol shilling to the hajis.... Killing the nationalistic Jews fighting for their homeland, their race, their God... They are literally (at worst if you believe Pallywood) white nationalism but for jews ..and you guys want them gone??? Whilst the real "JUDEN" chill in their leftist circles in Hollywood and the west... The real JUDEN want youb to destroy Israel, to defeat the Zionists, so that the last bastion of democracy in the eternal shithole of arabs is lost, and the caliphate may begin and take over the rest of western civillisation....

> DEstroy the Zionists

>Long live nationalism, long live x people...

Dont get Jewed by the Juden... FIght alongside the zionists

I presume you morons hate muslims, right? The only people who hate Israel more than you fuckwads are the local arabs and the muslim world precisely because it is a foreign occupation of "muh holy muslim land!" and a sign of deep humiliation since 5 Arab nations were incapable of defeating a rag-tag army of refugees. I'm happy to keep twisting this thorn in their side indefinitely.

Fuck them both

Jews don’t belong there. Judaism is a dead religion. Jews belong in modern day Russia.

no. i'm indifferent to 99% of muslims. however, i'm totally intolerant of kike sycophants like your kraut self, fucboi. the kikes aren't the goods guys. they never have been. source: t.history. but you sit there on your sauerkraut smelling ass and keep drinking the cool aid you fucking clown. you aren't a thorn, you're an embarrassment to your forefathers.

Although I think Israel won the right to their own country, I do agree ashkenazi jews are NOT from the levant. Most of them are from Russia and poland

Should probably just lock up the whole area, forbid any settlement, allow open tourism, and resettle the Jews and Palestinians on opposite sides of the planet.

I remember that thread when Sup Forums was good. Otherwise, it amuse me how cucked can be the Americans in order to "immanentize the eschaton".

Watch out, your tin-foil hat might fall off

Do you know any Jews? Have you ever been to Israel? Or do you just spend your time on the internet circle-jerking with all these other alt-right faggots about how based and red-pilled you are about "the jews".

"The jews run everything"

Yeah, smart, organised people rise to the top, that tends to happen, and people with a strong national spirit/ethnic identity look out for their own. If anything you losers are just jealous that jews seem to have everything figured out while your precious white race has its wheels spinning in the mud and you guys can't get anything done apart from complaining about it online and occasionally organising an impotent tiny march