Did Hitler like polish people but hate degenerate polish communists?

Im trying to reconcile. Obviously poles are similar to getmans genetically, so its silly to hate on them if you are a God fearing deutschman. But did hitler hate them? If he did, then obv it was on of his misguided notions, just like his idea to kill 60 thousand jews. So?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_westward_offensive_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
youtube.com/watch?v=TNdy0ea6gc4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bereza_Kartuska_prison
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
youtube.com/watch?v=AabWNnVbXUU
youtube.com/watch?v=2uBaJIoMvdk
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Milch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rolling for getman.

There was a lot of anti-polish propaganda because you have to morally justify invading all of Europe to save it and they have had petty qualms with eachother for a very long time
This resulted in poles and other slavs getting treated like shit

>Hitler loved the poles
>Hitler killed 3 million poles

Really makes me think. It was a tough kind of love.

Were they members of some kind of Polish Resistance or just innocent civilians?

>Did Hitler like polish people but hate degenerate polish communists?
Basically yes. Note that Poland declared war on Germany BEFORE Germany declared war on Poland. Hitler didn't want to go to war with them, but the fucking commies infiltrating Poland dragged both nations into a very bloody war.

Meh. The crucial question is iltalians. Italians cant engineer
A reliable car to save their miserable wop-bitch lives.
Its funny how italian faggots actually think they are superior to polacks.

"Poles are based, I would never attack Poland."
-Hitler

tough love

Poles are nowhere near genetically the same as Germans you stupid spic. East Germans share some affinities to Poles, but they are still separate as genetic peoples. Dumb cunt, kys.

Italians seem to be superior to polacks in most respects i am mixed getman/pole and I think this is the case

>Obviously poles are similar to getmans genetically
It's another "mutt gives us his opinion on who is and isn't white" episode.

Slavs are completely different from Germanic people you fucking retard.

>polish communists?
You wut???
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_westward_offensive_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Soviet_War
youtube.com/watch?v=TNdy0ea6gc4
>There was a lot of anti-polish propaganda
This.
Both, but mostly civilians ofc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_crimes_against_the_Polish_nation
>Note that Poland declared war on Germany BEFORE Germany declared war on Poland.
Wtf are you even blabbing on about???
>but the fucking commies infiltrating Poland dragged both nations into a very bloody war.
Jesus Christ, you're retarded.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bereza_Kartuska_prison
#Reasons_for_arrest

>Obviously poles are similar to getmans genetically,
Also not entirely true.

>getman/pole
???????????
And it's Hetman you stupid fuck.

He "liked" us until May 1939

enough, commie

Yep. Generally the German's attitudes softened on the Poles once they had been conquered. At least until they rose up again towards the end of the war. It is kinda hard to nice to your enemies though

Well before that it was possible that you could have made a deal

t. retard.

>Well before that
Like a deal with a backstabbing devil?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

>40-65%
Yeah right lmao

Yes actually. Germany wanted to cut a deal with Poland to get Danzig and offered Slovakia in return.

Western Europe dislikes Eastern Europe, because its poorer and thus is perceived as backwards and less intelligent

Simple as that. Hitler wasn't an exception in disliking Eastern Europeans/Slavs, but he only hated them a lot more

Why woud we want shitvakia? I'd rather have access to the baltic sea.

>Germany wanted to cut a deal with Poland to get Danzig
Poland had no say about Gdańsk because it wasn't within the borders of the Second Polish Republic as the Free City of Danzig was its own SEPARATE STATE under the control of the League of Nations.
The tension had nothing to do with "getting Danzig" as retarded ahistorical Nazi apologists keep repeating but about building an exterritorial railway line from Nazi Germany to the Free City of Danzig straight through Polish territory.

Still believing in r-dna meme - one doesn't define race by r-dna since decades kek.

Butthurt much?

youtube.com/watch?v=AabWNnVbXUU

WATCH THIS YOU STUPID HAPLOGROUP NIGGERS!

gets me all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=2uBaJIoMvdk

FUCKING HAPLO NIGGER

there were no communist in Poland before WW2. Soviets got btfo in the 20s, and our commies wannebies were prosecuted roughly before ww2

hitler was anti white jewish plug who send jews to israel before war, let go rothshild when they caught him, cooperated with jews like soros in looting population, allied with soviet commies to partition christian european countries.

he was a fraud, a controled

>Did Hitler like polish people but hate degenerate polish communists?
This should answer your question.

grab some book burger before you speak

you're the stupid fuck, buddy

BUTTHURT xD
Proud R1a-M458.

No he was pissed that you niggers stole rightful German clay and then you started fucking with the local German population because you thought Britain and France would protect your ass from the German bull. Anyway turns out you fucking pollacks were dumb as fuck and the Germans fucking steamrolled your ass, and figured they'd take your clay as part of the Lebensraum as victors right.

Anyway if anything you should thank Mr. Hitler every night because he took care of your Jew infestation for you which is why eastern Europe is the only part with any Patriotism anymore, and the least degeneracy.

he attended pilsudskis funeral

Many German generals were ethnically polish.

Well then you should misspell like a fucking retard.
t. grammar Nazi

No he did not. Stop spreading missinfo faggot.

He and pretty much the whole NSDAP disliked, REALLY disliked Polish and Russian peoples.

If they had their way they would have deprived Poles and Russians and other slavic peoples of basic education - keeping them backward and easily colonized.

They where just verry wrong - So where the British at the time in India and other areas Britain colonized.

Hitler's plan for eastern europe was pretty bad. But certainly not uniquily evil.

Also it's important to keep strictly seperate -
1. the reasons why where whas tensions between the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany (and between Germany and Poland). The reasons why Nazi Germany decided to pe-emptively invade the soviet union.
And
2. the plans and desires they came up with - as a result of the escaleted conflict and subsequent occupation of territories.

You see - you have plans on how to deal with the occupation long term. Due to propaganda still in effect today - 9 out of 10 people would point at these plans and say HAH- you see! this is further proof that these are the reason they started the invasion in the first place in order to execute these plans.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Also the propaganda regarding this subject is as bad if not worse then the Holocaust narrative. Yes - WORSE then the Holocaust narrative - that should tell you something.
All i want to say about it take NOTHING you read on wikipedia for granted.

>hitler was anti white jewish plug who send jews to israel before war, let go rothshild when they caught him, cooperated with jews like soros in looting population, allied with soviet commies to partition christian european countries.
There's something to it...

Wait for it...

OY ZWEI!

What was wrong with British colonialism?

>No he was pissed that you niggers stole rightful German clay
>rightful German clay
>and then you started fucking with the local German population
By giving the German minority representation in the Polish government you idiot?

Yes
There were even quiet a few ethnic polish (not volksdeutsche) poles in the 3rd SS Division Totenkopf
>pic related would be an example
Polish media for some reason is denying that many of their fellow polish volk were in the Waffen SS but they also deny that there were polish volunteers for the Wehrmacht or any of the military security forces of Poland.
While i enjoy seeing poles fight with jews recently about polish roles in WW2, i have to agree with the jews for once, yeah there were quiet a few poles who voluntarily helped the axis forces.
Also there were a huge amount of ethnic poles who were "anti-semitic" even before we occupied Poland

No that's dumb. Poland didn't even exist before WW1. The Poles are a mix of germans and russians. Of course he hated commie poles he hated every commie out there.

before Beck signed the military pact with UK and France, Hitler wanted to cooperate with Poland
after that, the propaganda machine turned against Poland obviously

what makes polish nationalists look bad are shitty memes with historically inaccurate claims on them that are propagated by "poles" such as Jack Posobiec on twitter
>pic related would be an example

The cannon fodder used by a country is hardly a good measure of their ideology. Blacks fought for America in WW2 but I don't think there's any doubt that Americans were highly prejudiced against blacks at the time

name 1 polish SS division then

Exactly my Anglo Friend
Here have a scan of an interesting article that was published in the american hebrew regarding the anglo relationship towards jews in Britain, worth a read for anyone
>pic related

>holding the land for 30 years 1000 years before gives you a claim

Also you didn't fight for shit the Jews gave it to you.

>By giving the German minority representation in the Polish government you idiot?
Fucking bullshit
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html

Lol he looks like Toby Maguire in that picture.

>1931

Humanity is sheep and the oppressed native Germans believed every word that came out of this deluded retard's mouth. Hitler put the title "True Aryan" on those who allied with him (Including arabs).

There never was a polish ss division. But there were many polish (not volksdeutsche who grew up in poland) in Waffen SS divisions.
However, there were quiet a few polish regiments in the following occupations:
>anti-partisan units checking the polish forests
>deutsche reichsbahn ost (poland)
>Forstschutz (polish people making sure the forests of poland are protected and no vigilante hunters are there)
>polish gestapo equivalent
>polish police equivalent
>polish wehrmacht regiments
>polish Hiwis (Hilfswillige) engl: volunteers who wanted to help the military but not become soldiers
>pic related

Also my dear Kommunistenfreund, here something you might be interested in reading, but check the date of the newspaper article before reading it

Thats not true at all. I work as a historian with a focus on foreign axis volunteers and daily have to skim through archives from moscow, germany, usa, france, turkey and more.
After 5 years i have yet to find anything where Hitler or anyone else from the 3rd Reich called any muslim but also non-muslim volunteers from countries like Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and others "aryan".
But feel free to show me the source of your claim

>Poland didn't even exist before WW1.

>mix of germans and russians
You forgot Ukrainians, Romanians and ashkenazim jews
There was a reason why almost half of all "poles" were not considered "poles" by german occupation
>pic related: polish volunteer for the military trains and military transports through Poland

whats your point?

>But feel free to show me the source of your claim
Hitler unironically called the japanese "honorary Aryans"

Didn't he name the Japs honorary Aryans though?

Since you're portugese, is
>pic related
an anti japanese/axis propaganda poster or a pro axis propaganda poster?

"honorary aryan" isn't the same as aryan.
Honorary aryan was for what Hitler considered "Non-aryan" folk who proved their loyalty and honour towards germany.
There even have been 2 half-jews who he called honorary aryan, but there never was a muslim he called "honorary aryan".
Here are the 2 half-jews who have proven their loyalty towards Germany who were labeled "honorary aryan":
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emil_Maurice
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhard_Milch
>pic related: Half-Jew Emil Maurice who remained loyal to the 3rd Reich even after WW2

The fact is, that deluded retard is dead. It's so fucking stupid when I see white people trying to rally behind nazi culture as a front against foreign oppressors.

See:
"Honorary Aryan" wasn't the same as "Aryan".
Honorarya Aryan simply signified if someone non-aryan was considered a reliable and loyal soldier for the axis powers

Japan occupied our colonies in the far east

Of course Nazi ideology and culture today is by majority useless and shouldn't be followed to a degree because the world is changing. But for the time back then it made sense, these days it wouldn't even be possible nor make sense
>pic unrelated: Ukrainian Waffen-SS Division Officer with the distinct ukrainian collartab

So that poster is anti japanese i assume, thanks!

>stole money from Poland
>bombed the shit out of them
>Poland completely taken in a matter of days
>Built the concentration camps in Poland
>Holocaust technically happened in Poland
>killed millions of poles

yeah you can say Hitler *really* liked the poles

The battle against these foreigners has been right in our face and in our communities. The shit abrahamic religions have been the greatest enemy to European culture. (christianity and islam) These religions were forced by the sword on Europe and now we see a muslim invasion

It was (((poles))) though.

I dunno, but he looks like my grandfather without his 'stache.

Hitler also considered the croats Aryan for the sole reason that they were their allies

Hitler removed the aryan status from Italians after Italy stopped being a ally

We called him "Da", and his people were from Berlin. His forbears walked from the coast of Texas to Seguin. They set up shop, owned slaves, grew cotton and invented some cool machines to harvest cotton when the slaves were set free. In before cool story bro.