Sup Forums, do you at least agree that gun ownership should require a background and psychological check?

Sup Forums, do you at least agree that gun ownership should require a background and psychological check?

And give an answer other than "shall not be infringed"

SHALL

In USA? yes
kek

>FIGHT OVERPOPULATION
>BAN GUNS
Lefties, worse than women

Yeah. Also time to take them away from domestic abuse fuckers. Its one thing if you want to shoot your spouse or bf/gf, but these fuckers keep taking entire city blocks with them when they go hunting for their significant others.

>Sup Forums, do you at least agree that gun ownership should require an ethnic background and psychological check?
FTFY

We obviously should have stronger gun laws. Anything beyond a bolt action or single barrel shot gun should be outlawed. Including all pistols. Pistol permits should only be able to be obtained after heavy background checks including the mental health of the entire family of the residence where the gun will be stored the majority of the time.

NOT

BE

I think gun ownership should have a tiered system, ever given money to a Democrat? Liked a Bernie Post? REGISTERED Democrat? No weapons for you, like full on Brit-tier no knives or spoons without ID. This is what they want and it will make them much happier and prevent a lot of crime while still letting the rest of the population live as they please.

For a car, you have to have insurance, some sort of training, possibly pass a DUI instruction class, and then pass a state road test.

But for a gun, all you have to do is have a pulse.

I do have a problem with that, however, I know that if any legislation comes about to make it more difficult to get a gun - even if it is reasonable, the far-Left will as usual keep making that legislation more and more strict and just like the Healthcare Bill, there will be a 2000-page law pretty soon on the topic of gun control.

The reason why we can't have any sort of reasonable legislation on gun control is because the far-left is not reasonable to begin with... and thus we are left with this society now where any 21-year-old can walk into any gun store and start buying all sorts of weapons that can easily enough be turned into a machine gun and can start amassing a small armory in their bedroom, and anyone can break into that house at any point and easily steal those guns - making the entire topic of background checks completely useless.

21 for handguns, 18 for rifles. and why are you so afraid of full giggle firearms? Semi auto fire is inherently more accurate, so.. what?

>reasonable legislation on gun control

The only reasonable legislation regarding gun control is a complete ban on anything that's not a single action break/pump/lever shot gun or single fire bolt action rifle should be banned except under very strict permitting laws.

All ghetto crime is committed by democrat constituents.

Keep dreaming faggot.

>"The right to have a raging gun boner shall not be infringed"

INFRINGED

>And give an answer other than "shall not be infringed"
Why? It's the only answer I need.

Bolt actions will kill through armor on a single hit alot of the time.
You literally want only the most powerful firearms to be available.

>R A R E
R A R E
>R A R E
R A R E

? wtf did i just read?

>But for a gun, all you have to do is have a pulse.
And pass a background check or pay whatever the fuck a private seller just feels like charging you.

>Sup Forums, do you at least agree that gun ownership should require a background and psychological check?
>Waah stop being stronger, smarter, superior to me. Waa
Even without guns soygoys like you wont survive in any atmosphere. You also bitch about climate like the faggot u seem to be.

Would you retards just sage this shit already and move on.

He may be alluding to the fact that bolt action rifles come in larger calibers that can often penetrate body armor.

I like talking about guns though.

I vote repeal NFA of 1934.

>do you at least agree

No, and I'm starting to understand gun confiscation is a power fantasy and psychosexual fetish of yours. Everything the left focuses on is scatological and fetishist so I don't see how this is any different.

A car is not a right. What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED don't you understand? This is a slide thread. Sage in all options. kys

It's a restriction on hand guns and round capacity. I'm not saying anything like there should also be a reading comprehension test to get a gun.

SHALL

I think we should ban fire arms outright. You'd have to be a retard and not see the evidence that it works like in Europe and Australia. Too bad Sup Forums only thinks with its emotions and not logic.

>look at my bait

No, that could way to easy to be abused by the goverment.

>Hunting rifle rounds aren't ridiculously deadly
Literally used by the guy with the most confirmed kills in WW2.
Also the sheer kinetic energy of high powered rounds like 308 are naturally armor piercing and inflict blunt trauma through armor.

Then move to Australia or Europe.

This is already Federal law in the US.
- 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(9)

>bolt action calibers can never be shot in semi auto
I'm far from a /k/ommando, but this is sheer retardation

Look at Vegas! That could have been prevented.

>look at my even shittier bait

It's just that a bolt action is actually deadlier than an assault rifle, and a trained user can lay down a surprising amount of highly accurate fire.

Why would you want that?

>That could have been prevented.
Eh, firing rounds into any large group of people will result in a lot of deaths and injuries from stampede. I'm curious howany people were actually shot.

>Reading comp is shit
The shill said that bolt actions should be allowed out of some twisted logic that they are not as deadly.

No op I do not agree with you. And here is why. They’re not going to say only people who hear voices and run around screaming in circles are crazy they’re going to say ‘playing video games for over 10 hours a week is a sign of addiction and addiction is a mental health issue’. Or ‘they were arrested for a beer run when they were 16 and that’s a gateway crime’. There’s too much room for it to be abused. So..... shall not be infrined!

I suppose so, but in the real world, use 308 as an example, an AR-10 only subtracts about 30fps vs a bolt action(energy used to cycle action), so at 2700fps this is moot, however it is less. But for arguments sake, a steel penetrator 308, i mean 30-06, in a bolt vs semi is going to work the same.

30-06 works in more than one action. 308 works in more than one action. literally any caliber out there can be used in different actions - that's what i mean.

THERE ARE ALREADY BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR GUN PURCHASES ON A FEDERAL LEVEL

LITERALLY everyone who's bought a gun in the last 20 years has gone through one.

Buy a gun for once in your life instead of whining about other people's guns.

NOT

I agree. But a bolt action is no less deadly.
Also single shot and bolt action is the most accurate.

>t's just that a bolt action is actually deadlier than an assault rifle, and a trained user can lay down a surprising amount of highly accurate fire
This is why /k/ thinks we're retarded.

>Pn/CuckX

Nope, to own a car all I have to have is money.
To operate said car on a public road I have to have some of those things.
Where I live I can drive to work and several businesses without driving on a public road.

What about Craig's list? You know what? We need to get all the guns off the streets and the only way to do this is to take them all. If we ban all the guns then there's not going to be any more shootings. Think about it.

BE

and you're retarded logic was, presumably, bolt actions fire a more powerful round, despite the fact that ypu can fire everything up to and including .50 bmg in semi auto.

>But for arguments sake, a steel penetrator 308, i mean 30-06, in a bolt vs semi is going to work the same.
Oh no argument here, but I kind of get what he's saying. A bolt action in skilled hands would arguably be more dangerous than a semi in unskilled hands, but you can get semis for most calibers you could also get in bolt.

>single shot and bolt action is most accurate
my point exactly, i got ya now

buy a gun from a third party and see if the ffl cops come knocking at your door. this is the "gun show loophole" that they were barking about, even tho that was complete BS cause they all FFL's anyway.

>Hurr Durr a battle rifle isn't better than an assault weapon firing carbine rounds

What is remote wounding for 2000 Alex.

What about knives they kill or baseball bats or aven random vases. If someone wants to kill someone and you ban guns they’ll just get a knife ban that they find a new weapon

I refer you back to my previous post

Why isn't firearms training mandatory in schools?

Teach kids that guns aren't something to be afraid of, but neither should they be handled carelessly.

You wouldn't need to have real guns, just props with the same weight and trigger pull as real guns.

It would drastically cut down on the number of accidental deaths. If gang soldiers could shoot accurately the number of deaths related to gang violence would plummet. You'd hear less horror stories about some kid accidentally murdering a family member too.

Liberals came up with sex education using the same principles and successfully argued that teaching kids about sex won't make them more likely to engage in sex. So the same should be true about guns.

It seems to me like such a program would be a massive win for everyone involved. Why the fuck is nobody talking about doing something like this?

Third party is an arbitrary distinction in the law, they're FFLs or they go to jail just as much as anyone who actually opens a shop.

No I'm saying it isn't any less deadly, and in fact is overall king of velocity.
Find me a .700 tyranasaur or a 20mm sporting rifle in semi auto.

No, because the only justification I need for owning guns is that I want to.

>But for a gun, all you have to do is have a pulse.
Bold face lie, you son of a whore.
For purchase of a new gun you must pass a background check.
In most places you need a concealed carry permit to carry a gun in public. This also requires a background check.
You may however sell guns to other citizens with few restriction. This is a good thing to keep vile democrats from trying to seize weapons. Don't bother trying to deny democrats and seizing weapons. A quick google search will prove it true.

All of this varies by state. It's done at a state level SO you can't easily seize weapon.

If you don't hate guns you're literally hitler.

>Look at my even shitter bait.

Trump cut the taxes so there's no money to pay for these types of programs. Even if they would save lives.

>Why isn't firearms training mandatory in schools?
I kind of wish it was, but I plan on teaching it to my kid and would prefer to do so even if it was taught in school. Parents need to overall teach more things to their children and be less reliant on the state. Whenever I hear people bitch about not learning about balancing a budget or taxes in school, I always ask "How about those adults that live at home with you? They can fucking teach you too."

Also you know the whole literal civil war and end of the u.s.a. of you actually try to take them.

Yes, you should be required to have a clean criminal record and a medical certificate that you're not retarded.

And be white

There won't be a civil war. The good people will hand them over willingly, the others will go to jail.

my point, there was no "gun show loophole" in the context it was presented.

they got a pistol that shoots 308, ok? it can be made, it's only a matter of "if"(being any demand) not "is it possible".

If you're too unstable/retarded to be trusted with a gun you should just be gassed because sooner or later you're going to do something stupid that hurts others. Definitely shouldn't be driving.

U say the state has to give up guns ?
OR u say statists are higher class ppl with higher/more rights ?

>Sup Forums, do you at least agree that gun ownership should require a background and psychological check?
No. You should not ask the government's permission to exercise constitutionally protected rights.

Besides, the gungrabbers believe wanting to own a firearm is a sign of mental illness, so they'd ban us all from owning firearms.

>1 post by this ID
Why did you ask a question if you're not going to respond to any of the answers?

>Whenever I hear people bitch about not learning about balancing a budget
Fuck those retarded niggers. That shit is just basic math. If they get to high school and still can't figure that out they should be sterilized.

Just like shooting a fucking gun is second grade material - max.

It's not honest, it's just a cop out

SHALL NOT

BE

INFRINGED

Lmao. Yeah okay I’ll just hand over my collection. Nope.

People who commit say 2 or 3, serious non-justifiable violent crimes should be sterilized.

Sup Forums is that motherfucker that buys a semi auto pistol, and can't even break it down to clean it.

fpbp

Arms...nukes etc included

I mean it probably depends on the kid, but early is better than late

>700 tyranasaur and 20mm in semi auto
Lol next you will tell me 50 Cal direct blowback will work.

... seriously? you're arguing semantics.

got a big enough spring, it sure as hell will work.

There's no other answer necessary than shall not be infringed. Any other answer means you want to debate and "compromise" - no more "compromising" when this side of the debate gets nothing in return

Fucking. Never.

>semi auto pistol
So any handgun that's not a revolver?

>Line up dots
>Pull pin
>Pull slide forward and top just come off

This could be easily abused.

I think the background check covers the psych part. Is the guy at Dicks sporting goods going to do the evaluation that day?

Americans have no self control.

No I don't. Because whats stopping my next door neighbor from building his own in the comfort of his home,which is legal to do.
You'll never be able to control the movement of guns and weapons in a civilian population. Anybody with enough brainpower can put two pipes together and screw a pin in the end to make a slamfire 12 or 10 gauge shotgun that will definitely fuck your day up.

Kek

It will not cycle with direct blowback, and even if it does, the overall recoil from such a solid spring would break your shoulder.