The majority of people being deported by the Drumpf regime are honest, hardworkers, with good intentions...

The majority of people being deported by the Drumpf regime are honest, hardworkers, with good intentions. They work the low wage jobs that most Americans think they are too good for. They are the backbone of the entire country. Stop ripping families apart. America was built by immigrants for immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what about the place they leave if they are so hard working and smart they should make their own country a non shithole

You can have them.

>enters a country illegally, committing a criminal act
>honest

they have to go back.

>with good intentions
No. They broke into America to steal. They had evil intentions. All of them.

They can be honest hard workers in their shit hole of a country. Maybe their countries would be better if all these "hard workers" stayed there.

>Not all not them are good people
>It is unfair to the legal immigrants
>Most are on Welfare
>Most don't speak english

Sometimes its fun to post in shill threads......leaf flag, ha, nice touch

You're right. I feel so bad. pic related.

>"good intentions"
>$132 billion in federal tax money gets dumped on them per year
>$300,000 - $550,000 deducted from US economy per lifetime per illegal
>1/4th of all felons in federal prison are illegals

Tell me more about your farcical utopian horseshit, Leaffucker?

>honest
Break the law
>hardworking
How are they paying taxes?

Another happy customer of the Donald Trump Dreams to Nightmares Program.

The absolute state of leaf-cuck syrup-niggers and snow-mexicans.

But I thought Mexico wasn't a shithole

They upset the balance of supply and demand for workers.

Now it's a regime?

>> honest

illegal fencejumpers.

*THINKING EMOJI*

What a surprise...

D&Q shill thread

SAGE

>when a leaf faggot tries to think he knows more than people who live among them

All that may be true, but are they here legally?

What about the numbers of liberals fleeing the USA after Trump's election? Why didn't your government accept them? They were after all fleeing political prosecution..... asylum and such seems to play a factor here. They were looking to live the leaf dream...

>The majority of people being deported by the Drumpf regime are honest, hardworkers, with good intentions. They work the low wage jobs that most Americans think they are too good for. They are the backbone of the entire country.
They are none of these things, least of all people.

I agree with OP. We shouldn't rip these families apart. Deport them all together. Gotta keep the family together, right?

They deport latinos so they can have more gibs for their black bulls

>Good Intentions

*Jumps fence illegally*

alright there bud. Keep drinking your kool-aid from Soros

They need to go back and change Mexico.

my family came here on a fucking boat in the early 1900s and had to sit on ellis island for 3 months because one of them had typhoid fever. they suffered and endured to come to this country the right way, legally, to make a better life for themselves. i have no sympathy for these fucking border jumpers who cant be bothered to fill out paperwork and actually wait for proper citizenship. i know youre trolling but this whole illegal immigrant rights bullshit makes my blood boil.

Adios Muchachos

>honest, hardworkers, with good intentions
You mean other than breaking into our nation illegally to exploit our tax-paying citizens and participate in the genocide of the white race?

Obama in 2016 deported more people than Trump did last year. All that typing for nothing...fuck off. At least yer not as dumb as when this thread began...you will always have that.

fuck off canadian faggot

are these lesbians?

Adios!

Wrong.

Blow away, leaf.

Sorry but they have to go back.
And after we finish this wall we're building another one to keep you gay terrorists out.

I never got the chance to jump the fence, why do Mexicans get geographical privilege?

Our customs officers in every airport in the USA turn back White Europeans all the time that try to enter the USA to work illegally through the ESTA program. It has nothing to do with skin color.

At least we give mexicans "visitation" through the wall now. Euromutts have to just Skype like civilized people.

>America was built by immigrants

America was built by settlers, you fucking tard.

It was a wide land with a native population that didn't colonize for shit and were just murdering the shit out of each other while living a nomadic lifestyle. Prairie Nigger is an apt term for the natives.

It took white people looking for a new place to stay coming to the shores of a new land and making the mother fucker into something great.

It wasn't beaners, it wasn't niggers, it sure as fuck wasn't the natives who made the USA great. It was a homogenous group of settlers who made the USA.

If you believe different, you are a moron.

Wetbacks have NEVER been a benefit to the USA in the history of the land mass.

Native have been a benefit to the USA in the history of the land mass.

Niggers were shitty farm equipment once, but other than that they have never been a benefit to the history of the USA.

White people are the only people who made a god damned difference.

No as fun as it sounds we need fewer presidential dynasties not more.

America was made by whites for whites. Latinos can fuck off. Cry and scream I don't care.

Well they should do it the right way and stop undervaluing our labor and causing more mouths to feed.

If their intentions were good they would have come legally, or gotten their citizenship in order during their time here, and would be supporting the republic. But they do none of that

>America was built by immigrants for immigrants.
Fuck off.

isn't the road to hell paved with good intentions?

>you killed off the natives you wicked white man!
>but remember America is a land of immigrants for immigrants!

Leftists are completely retarded

shut the fuck up you stupid fucking leaf
they don't get deported if they didn't do anything illegal

we aint immigrants. my parents aint immigrants. my grandparents aint immigrants
I only know 3 immigrants. one from Germany. one form Uganda and one from somewhere ex-com bloc
you do your paperwork and you get in

every time!

areyoufuckingserious.jpeg

topfuckingKEK

rate my soyboy face

Yeah I'm worried about a Kennedy dynasty beginning.

Fuck all of them. Throw their worthless asses, their drugs and their dogs, cats, and grandmothers over the big beautiful wall.

>The majority of people being deported by the Drumpf regime are honest, hardworkers, with good intentions.

No, by definition, they are criminals, and if they are willing to commit this crime, they are willing to commit more of them to help benefit their family.

These fucking pics man. The bitch can GO BACK to Mexico if she wants to hug her grammalita

I was able to come.

Exactly
h
i
s

She is telling her mom to fuck off she'd rather be alone in America than live wih loved ones in a shithole.

Non of that is relevant (or likely true).
Are they illegal - that's relevant.
Are they of our race and culture - that's relevant.
Are they destructive to our culture and values - that's relevant.
Now fuck off to Facebook I'm sick of dealing with your mental incontinence. You're thick.

Many sanctuary cities have organizations that aid and abet illegal immigrants. By having rapid response teams that alert illegals and act on tips of impending ICE raids, they encourage and promote criminal activity.

RIGHT WING ICING SQUADS
This operation is intended to disrupt if not outright stop their ability to spread their subversion. This can be done through wasting their resources. This also has the potential to shut them down entirely if they overstep and commit a crime themselves such as obstruction of justice.
>False raid reports will make these organizations waste time, manpower, and money chasing nothing.
>There is no way for any of these organizations to know the veracity of the tips.
>Creates a panic in the illegal communities.
>The loss of feeling safe might be enough to send the illegal immigrants packing on their own.

In addition to this, the news could be gold. The leftists who are beyond reasoning with will see it as white supremacy in action, racism, blah blah blah who cares, but anyone on the fence will see the stuff like posting security (as if they can or will do anything about it) as absurd. Robbing them of yet another subversive tool is the best way to put them down.

Add to the hotline list in pic related if you have new numbers to add.

Proof of concept: >missionlocal.org/2018/01/ice-raid-false-alarms-throw-sf-mission-community-into-panic/

Use your knowledge of your area for target selection. Report places where illegals are likely to gather such as hispanic churches, certain schools, suspect businesses, advocacy group meetings, protests, etc. Even better if you know for a fact that there are illegals there. Make it believable as in "I heard a classmate say his dad was reporting my undocumented classmates" or that "an associate who is a cop mentioned knowledge of a impending ICE raid on February whatever". The less time they have to act, the more likely they are to rush in and make mistakes. Whatever story you want to back it with, just make it reasonably believable.

Save any correspondence or record if able to catch them in any potential illegal activity. Feel free to report the organizations themselves to law enforcement if you come up with any evidence. God speed anons.

We're sending them to Canada you fucking leaf.

They must go back. Or Canada can take them in if you feel so bad for them.

Enough of this. They're there illegally, why have laws and not enforce them. There is no one to blame but the illegals themselves.
And you're a leaf, quit making these faggot lefty bait threads, because you're the reason everyone fucking hates us.

Maybe they can move back to Mexico since it's such a great place and America is so bad.

who cares
>if its brown flush it

You're implying that entering a country has any moral value. They are merely coming here to protect their children and families. Human nature.

If illegal immigrants are the backbone of the country then that speaks to much larger problems that need to be fixed (without importing and exploiting third-world favela monkeys)

>Drumpf
Are they still unironically using this pathetic attempt by le current year man to stump the Trump? sage

A fucking leaf. Color me surprised.

The way I look at it is I don't blame them for entering the usa illegally if they want a better life it is a good decision and worth it for many. Meanwhile looking at the USA's perspective you have a messy system of immigration anyways since 1965 so imo the USA has been a mess ever since and it will only get worse. The simple fact that you don't really have a strong system of national id's or the vass amount of americans without passports plus your social security system is a mess...I don't blame them don't be mad at them be mad at your government for being incompetent. See who the real enemy is and that is not the people coming for a better opportunity in life.

Only those who have committed a crime are being deported thus far. In many cases it is identity theft from decades ago.

yeah why should the people coming here illegally be held accountable

>The majority of people being deported by the Drumpf regime are honest, hardworkers, with good intentions
Then why doesn't Canada offer to take them in and make them Canadian citizens?

How the hell do you blame illegals when you don't even know how many of them are in the country, while at the same time you have a messy immigration system anyways that even without illegal immigration is going to turn the usa into a brazil.

>The majority of people being deported by the Drumpf regime are honest,

If they were, they would be legal and pay taxes, u sick, hatefull, antihuman fuck !
U sick antiwhite psychos NEED to be sent away, forever !

well you shouldn't have a system where it is easier to come in illegally then legally that's why you are in the mess you are. plus your immigration system in general is a big fat mess.

A lot of illegals pay taxes, my parents lived in the usa illegally for 20+ years and paid taxes and now they finally have legal status.

NOPE .
MILLIONS of illegals and ICE is just random rounding them up 1 by 1 ?
NOPE.
Every single one of them has committed a secondary crime besides being illegal aliens.
So sorry but if your illegal learn to lay low keep mouth shut.
Fucking Idiot Illegals DOXXING themselves

Their are two sides to this. My folks are from Brazil and came to the states. They raised me up right and built themselves up in the work force. On the other side, immigrant parents will have kids here who turn into criminals.

my family suffered and bled to come here legally, to a country where we were discriminated against at that time. but no, youre right. its real hard to fill out paperwork and wait to become a citizen. give me a fucking break.

>They are the backbone of the Corporations.
Fixed that for you.
Sage

>You're implying that your beliefs mean anything to anyone but you

>The majority of people being deported by the Drumpf regime are honest, hardworkers, with good intentions.
How do you know? Where's your evidence? Their crime rate suggests differently.
>They work the low wage jobs that most Americans think they are too good for.
They're disproportionately more like to received welfare & other forms of gov't cheese.
>Stop ripping families apart.
Send every last relation back to Mexico. That keeps the family together.
>America was built by immigrants for immigrants.
America was built by settlers for their own children.

Fuck illegals and fuck leafs

Why are *most* canadadian posters cancer? Why aren't you spending your time on some board devoted to your own silly little country?

my parents did the same thing they left the ussr at a time when the usa did not accept them legally no matter what. So what? they fucking pay taxes and work hard own multiple cars and contribute positively. now they have legal status but only after 20+ years because the immigration system promotes people form coming illegally because in reality you will not get deported unless you commit a crime and guess what my parents did not commit a crime in 20+ years. nice system you have there usa. maybe if you let in people who wanted to come like normal human beings who checked some normal standards you wouldn't have 30-50+ million illegals.

>it is easier to come in illegally then legally
It's a general law of life that doing things illegally or otherwise playing dirty is more expedient and effective than not. Think through what you're saying.
>A lot of illegals pay taxes
Literally anyone who buys stuff pays taxes. Therefore every single tourist ever is now a legal citizen. Great.

Good than their country will be better off

Chinese colonist detected

>boohoo these guys are preventing this board from being a one-sided muh trump hugbox

I mean pay taxes towards a social security number. how do you not understand this basic fact when someone lives in a nation 20+years it means they will most likely obtain a social security number even though it is harder to get one now. Funny since you have even more illegals now then any time before.