Moments that triggered Sup Forums

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's a fresh one.

In retrospective

Code Geass should have triggered you long before that scene. Unless you're just really into chess I guess

O

MY

DICK

NIPPLES

Galko calls black actor handsome.jpg

the scene in zankyou no terror where they're playing chess in the airport and the bitch in the police van moves a knight and it moves FOUR FUCKING SQUARES FORWARD instead of THREE god DAMN IT WHY DID YOU RUIN IT YOU DUMB BITCH the show was so PERFECT UNTIL YOU fucking RUINED IT

I'll tell you what we weren't upset enough about OP

I don't read HxH, can I get a quick rundown of this meme?

>He didn't just mind control her to do something harmless, like lick the floor or suck his dick.

Here's an old one for you fellow grandparents.

That was the happiest month of my life here on Sup Forums.

Pedophile clown with the power of rubber AND gum revives himself after being killed.

Naruto, just... just as a whole

Suddenly HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR

Will anything ever be as larger than life as Geass?

I'm still fucking mad.

that clown challenged someone to a death match 1 v 1 in an arena. his opponent cheated and blew him up. he had to think quickly in order to make sure that he survived so he told his heart and lungs to stop beating shortly after being dead. this follows the already established rules of the manga and is in no way an asspull it is actually pretty tame. but all the redditards are jumping on a shit meme. theyre probably not even smart enough to understand it.

>his opponent cheated
Here we fucking go again

Prince of Stride

Episode 1, the first runner is ahead of the second runner in the exchange zone (overtake zone in the anime). Why the fuck would the first runner keep running and risk going past the zone? It makes zero sense

In a real relay the first runner will never pass the second runner, but if he does, there's no point for the first runner to keep running. The first runner can just stand still and wait for the second runner to catch up, especially if the exchange is just a touch pass like in the anime

Got triggered and dropped it on the first eps

What was his name again?

What's this girls name?

Gibbeting Gibbon.

I actually thought that moment was awesome. It's always amusing when one character that's being portrayed as super pure is thrown into the abyss by the author.

It's at best, stupidly coincidental.

Yotsuba is breeding material.

Slicing Simian

>his opponent cheated

Rihoko getting friendzoned

Was actually quite relieved when this happened. Her character was annoying even for a show like Geass.

That was an amazing moment.

I dont get it. Why would some retard gets banned for posting a Yotsuba picture?

>guy with the magic power to steal other peoples magic powers
>but it's unfair when the rubber man uses rubber to perform cpr!!

>he doesn't know

Did some degenerate want to fuck Yotsuba?

...would that be degenerate?
I mean, I would that

It was one of those threads about prime breeding material, then some dipshit ruined it by posting yotsuba

heh

>yfw s3 will top this

FOLDED
OVER
ONE THOUSAND
TIMES

this

This moment single handedly ruined first season holy shit

I remember the shitstorm when this first came out.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g

>He hasn't read the doujinshi

Oh my sweet summer child.

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

And then keit-ai just keeps finding more and more ways to be reborn.

Like an immortal, unkillable phoenix of a meme.

inb4 404

>girl

Still mad.

I'm still amused so many people were. I'll admit I didn't watch it, but come on, when someone goes full Shaivo you don't just sit around and pretend shit's gonna improve. You don't come out of a 15 year coma.

I miss the bad old days of this and Rage Ending.

I feel like every once a year something happens that causes Sup Forums to be immensely butthurt

That cute kitty in Re: Zero.

>streaming
Fuck off.

What was it?

Probably "which character would you like to fuck".

The thread was about posting "breeding material" and someone posted pic related. That user was banned quickly due to how many were triggered.

Fucking hate that show only for that. ffs watanabe could have had a perfect career if that scene didn't happen

I'm impressed anyone actually stopped laughing at that whole retarded scene long enough to notice what moves they were making.

KyoAni announcing Free.

Code Geass S3

That was a fun month

you mean saved

Oh God

>I'm a retard who doesn't understand foreshadowing

Bonobos, you dense fool.

SZS ending was really fun

borsork if fucking hysterical