THOUSANDS of Women Report being Rape in the Peace Corps

> In some cases, victims say, the Peace Corps has ignored safety concerns and later tried to blame the women who were raped for bringing on the attacks.

> "I have two daughters now and I would never ever let them join the Peace Corps," said Adrianna Ault Nolan of New York, who was raped while serving in Haiti.

> In the most brutal attack, Jess Smochek, 29, of Pennsylvania was gang raped in Bangladesh in 2004 by a group of young men after she says Peace Corps officials in the country ignored her pleas to re-locate her.

> "They all took turns raping me," she told ABC News. "They raped me with their bodies,. They raped me with foreign objects."

youtube.com/watch?v=2yu-U4dqFYc

Why are white women so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9ba7BG0H8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why can't I stop smiling?

> Jezebel: Peace Corps Accused Of Blaming Rape Victims
> This is a chronic problem that the Peace Corps has been unable and unwilling to change

Should women be allowed to own passports? Even after getting gang raped by filthy street shitters they still blame the patriarchy.

> Maggie Young, both of whose parents served in the Peace Corps, started her service in June 2007 in Dwarsloop, South Africa.
> In January 2008 she was visiting a friend in a nearby village when she flagged down a passing truck driver for a ride, a customary practice in South Africa. The driver then sexually assaulted her on the side of the road.
Goes to the rapiest place on earth. Gets raped.

more like thousands of women getting laid and you are just envious, virgin boy

>Implying they were not looking for it

I wouldn’t hitch hike here much less there, Jesus they are not very bright

The stupidity of everyone involved is kinda disturbing
youtube.com/watch?v=i9ba7BG0H8g

>gang raped
She probably was just getting gangbanged and was embarrassed when people found out about it. Many such cases.

>THOUSANDS of Women Report being Rape in the Peace Corps
lmfao

Looks like human nature is starting to catch up with christcucknism
2000 years wasted for nothing my friends, that's so sad.
Your war on your (the christcucks) nature only left you frail for an easier take over.

>civilized women go near uncivilized men without their own men to protect them
>civilized women get raped

How could this possibly happen?

Peace Corps girls have AIDS

> Almost exactly a year ago I was raped while serving for the US Peace Corps in the Eastern Caribbean. I taught English and volleyball.
> Would I recommend the Peace Corps to others: Definitely. The Peace Corps gave me an opportunity to live in a third world country and live among some of the most beautiful people I have ever met.
> The experience I had was unparalleled. I am at a point in my life where I will not allow this one incident to overshadow the amazing experience I had.
Women are insane

Imagine my shock

Dumb bitches.

Maybe they were raped, maybe they are sluts. I notice no violent rapes are being mentioned. Was it even reported to the police?

You can't be a peace corp without a weapon.

Well, being murdered, I believe that. So it goes, she wins a darwin award.

>implying they didn't get exactly what they wanted
Women join the Peace Corps to "see the world" and "discover themselves." They are essentially sex tourists.

>Prostitutes Without Borders

Sounds like some major cognitive repression over the trauma.

TThis isn't rape !!! She's a white woman and the men are brown. Rape = Forced sex + Power, white women have more power than men of colour, therefore they can't be raped by them. Also, rape is a social construct.

What did they expect, let me guess their college professors told them they are good people and just like us go ahead and go overseas with the savage niggers?

user please use the organization's official name; Prostituées Sans Frontières.

I am not surprised.

Those two niggers have their rape faces on.

The name of the place does mean stubborn

Correct. And now they can combine that with the power of "I am a 'rape survivor,' please pay attention to me and give my words more credence!"

This is why I tend to tune women out when they talk about past rape or near-rape experiences. This is also why
points out that she is not even remotely traumatized by it.

Are they accusing POC for rape? Very problematic.

>retarded shitlib white women learn the alt right is right about everything through violent rape

just remember these stupid sluts are the same people working in HR departments refusing to hire white men, doxxing us, and voting for everything ZOG can possibly come up with

NO MERCY FOR THOTS

The most traumatic part of rape for women is not the actual rape, but how they experience a whole body orgasm. They feel as their bodies betrayed them. Any women whether it be a peace corps or Christian missionary, deserves rape.

She could have just shown bob

At least HR will love her resume. The peace corps gives you a massive leg up when applying to white collar jobs.

Does it? The Peace Corps doesn't actually do anything, they just send college fags to hang out in a shithole for a couple of years pretending to be useful. It's not like they're qualified nurses building schools and wells.

Aaaaaaaaawwwww....
Dem pore wemmenz...
> Dey innocent, dey vectems. Men plz welp. Dem wemminz shtronk. Dem menz awl repists n pigs n useles loozerz. Fuck menz. Plz menz, do the dirzy work for us, clean up our fuckery so we can jump to the next fuckery and serve u the bill for our shit again, ... and again, and again....

Nope.
I glee....

>Doc, I broke my leg in two places
>Well, don't go back to those places then

It's hard to advocate the superiority of the white race when our women are this fucking stupid.

play stupid games, wind stupid prices

Why do you think in the past they had no right to vote. You think it was for kicks?

#FalseAccusationCulture has to stop. Right now!

Women don't account when measuring the mightiness of a race, but the ability of men to treasure and protect their belongings does.

>The peace corps gives you a massive leg up
They literally did, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

You're not wrong, other than some water projects in Africa that make more Africans possible. Maybe some of the rural Chinese stuff too.

Anyway, American HR loves to see the Peace Corps in applications to white collar jobs. They likewise don't like to see military experience, at all. It's the opposite with blue collar jobs applications.

There are exceptions, of course: cyber security jobs come to mind.

Our employment system is fucked. If not nepotism it's HR.

I do long for a meritocracy.

>goes to a shithole
>gets her shithole raped

Hitchhiking is probably moderately safe in switzerland.

laughed so hard i woke up the whole block, i hate these whores so god damned much based shitskins too bad they didn't throw them in a stew for dinner after raping them

At some in the last 40 years, white women started identifying with the Third Worlds. They used to be proud to be the Master Race.

AHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHA /board

They join specifically to get raped. That's their goal. White women want to get BLACKED, it's why they were born. Their life's mission is to take as many black dicks as possible. Have you ever seen a white woman deny this? There are no women on Sup Forums to even argue against this because even they know it's true.

when you talk about the superiority of the white race, you're obviously only talking about white men, everyone knows white women have nothing to do with the superiority of our race

Jew are superior, goyim are barbarians.

The sad thing is that the majority of people today unironically think that the reason women weren't allowed to vote was because men are just a bunch of power hungry assholes. Men are at least as power hungry as women but that's not the fucking reason they weren't given the vote.

So you're saying that niggers are perfectly well aware of their inferiority and make stuff up to boost their egos?

There's multiple programs on troughout RTL network in Europe concerning the ''exoticness'' of dating foreign men. Those women are naive leftist cunts mostly, one even became second wife to a Kenya banana farmer. Sending out money monthly to their ''loves'' in Africa. Another program has women reunited with their foreign partners and pays for them to come to Europe.

And there's a few more. No male equivalent I can think of.

There was another docu by metropolis about Arab, African, Asian and Indian youths luring willing (and not as desirable mostly) women into a relationship.

women enjoy rape
stop making a big deal with that
80% orgasm when raped
is also reports of women that never orgasmed before that got orgasmed for a first time of when raped

>believing a female, let alone a femnazi
Wow the blue pill is strong with this one...

>I was raped
Fake news.
They just want money. Thats why they made the laws the way they are now: any woman can falsely accuse anyone, and it's not recognized as tha crime it is.

> Not long after Christine Carcano learned the man who had raped her on the street in Peru had left her pregnant and with a case of pelvic inflammatory disease, there was another unwelcome revelation:
> The Peace Corps could evacuate her to Washington, but it couldn't pay for her abortion -- which would cost more than a month of her salary.

Exactly this. Spot on.
Based Germanon nails it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one

You dont have to enjoy something to orgasm, retard.

>No male equivalent I can think of
English teacher marrying Jap waifu and staying in Japan?