Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiiSSlws6Lw
youtu.be/myJA9BcgB6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by this ID

fuck off shill faggot. no bump. kys.

Even more powerful

what did they mean by this?

Listen to our corporate coon tunes GOYIM....

>posts the first post
>responds with “1 post by this ID”
Are you retarded meme flag?

predictive programming.

three branches become one during a civil outbreak. blacks win of course, whites demand better security. gun rights become less right.

Surprise surprise, the producers are jews

Let the self fulfilling prophecy begin

IS DRUMPF GONNA GET DIED?

I honestly don't get why people have Trump built up in their heads as some genocidal maniac.
He's practically centrist on a lot of his views.

Kikes are now taunting and threatening us. Maybe the holocaust did happen...

>tfw after all the millions of dollars spent on shilling, political corruption, owning Hollywood, owning virtually all media, and having nearly every “artist” share your political views you still get BTFO by a simple red hat which has become more popular and iconic than the latest 500 million dollar Star Wars movie.
B-b-but we’re not jealous at all

MSM getting rich on anti trump clickbait that people keep coming back for

Those movies have been so shit

It's a horror movie from (((Hollywood)))

This is expected.

By the way you're contributing to their advertising/marketing campaign right now for free.

You might as well pick cotton you dumb corporate slave.

They could have gone with the Alex Jones goes on a purge of Moloch worshipping elite. Oh sorry this is Hollywood we are talking about. Fresh ideas aren't allowed.

Imagine it

youtube.com/watch?v=UiiSSlws6Lw

NO WAY! I'm sure it's just a cohencidence

>See this.
>Immediately come to Sup Forums to see the salt.

Not disappointed.

Right wing snowflakes.

Playtime's over.

It's going to be great seeing White Trump supporters slaughtering Liberals in the big screen, Can't wait to see it

What point are they trying to get at?

> We can only dream
At least one decent purge.. Wouldn't be bad actually.

I'm wondering the same thing. Are they saying the Trumpsters are the purgers, or are they the ones being purged?

It's time to kick this up a notch!

youtu.be/myJA9BcgB6Q

Yep

A free punching bag to cash in on. Gives them free material to work with.

They're going to be embarrassed by all of this anti-Trump shit they put into their products. Like how the new season of The X-Files is filled with topical political garbage, like an episode of SNL. It makes it dated and eventually they are going to realize they were out of their minds.

Ive had to see every purge movie because my buddy loves them. First one was alright but the rest after it have been such shit. Like an italian american would save anyone but wops

I fucking hate these movies.

>HURR DURR THERES NO LAW THEREFORE EVERYONE WILL START RAPING AND PILLAGING AND KILLING THEIR OWN FAMILY EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THE FALLOUT THE NEXT DAY
>HAHAHA BTFO LIBERTARIANS

The worst is how impressionable these movies are to the youth. They will think there will be absolute chaos without the government controlling them in every possible way. Also its straight up psycopathic, HURR DURR YEA KILL EVERYONE IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD SO COOL xDDDD

And let me guess, the next movie will be pro-trump people purging the poor innocent minorities...

Drumpflets are the purgers and the good boys are a small multicultural group of people who help the senator (female, blonde) to win the presidency so she can end the Purge.

>And let me guess, the next movie will be pro-trump people purging the poor innocent minorities.
And it's going to be a good watch, just like how American History X was a good watch

D-DRUMPF IS FINISHED NOW, AM I RIGHT GUYS?

The last Purge movie was the most anti-White movie I saw in years...

This new one will be no different.

Yep, i fucking love the xfiles and im not exactly a trump fan but they have butchered this new season with political shit. The problem is they arent clever or smart with it, its so heavy handed and typical it just looks desperate. Its really a shame because i always liked xfiles for trying to be smart. Their writing is more campy and immature than super natural at this point. It actually makes me sympathize with trump because its so unnecessary and is ruining a show ive liked since i was a kid.

It's just a shitty movie series trying to milk out more money from goyim, I liked the first one but trying to keep it going is retarded.

normalizing violence against Trump supporters

Pretty much. He's the least conservative of any republican president ever. They should be thankful they got Trump instead of Cruz.

>1 post by this ID
fuck off shill faggot. no bump. kys.

Mfw even a democrat is making fun of democrats

race war when?

the purge films have always been nigger fantasies

>1 post by this ID

Sup Forums BTFO

Top of reddit now, Trump is finished

That's not an official Trump hat

>viral marketing
>one-post
>plebbit spacing
>"powerful"

Can you imagine how much better these movies would be if they were entirely told from the purger's point of view. Especially if this one shapes up how the poster implies. A movie following a bunch of whites getting (((progressively))) pushed to the right by nonsense leftist demands and SJW virtue signalling until they realize that every aspect of their world is turning against them. This one shouldn't even show the purge happening. Just a couple of reasonable right-leaning families getting cornered by the left's aggressive intolerance until they have no other options, and after weeks of planning they wait, guns in hand, waiting for the siren to go off. Fade to credits

Hitler was a centrist.

>>But when the violence of oppressors meets the rage of the marginalized, the contagion will explode from the trial-city borders and spread across the nation.

yeah, the hard right wanted to use the zyklon on the parasites that plagued germany. a centerist like hitler just used it on the lice.

>authoritarianism is left/right