So I just heard on NPR radio something to the effect of American should be harsher on Russia for interfering with the...

So I just heard on NPR radio something to the effect of American should be harsher on Russia for interfering with the election

What’s this confirmed? If so what did they do if not how bad of a lie is this

Jews are on suicide watch

They're accusing Russia making better propaganda than the US media.

secretly they mean Sup Forums

Russia is just a scapegoat for something everyone around the world was doing... participating in the American election over the Internet.

I'm in Canada and I spent MONTHS spamming spirit-cooking memes and draft our daughter, etc. to encourage people to vote Trump.

>What’s this confirmed?
lol no. NPR really showed their true colors since 2016. shits crazy now, just blatant insults and shit

>millions of illegal immigrants from Mexcio marching and waving their flags demanding amnesty
>we need to stop russia from interfering in the election
How about Trump stop Mexico from interfering in our election by deporting all the illegals campaigning for the Democratic Party?

forgot to switch flags

hilary pretty much said she was going to go to war with russia over ((((((((cyber attacks))))))))))

The irony of all this is that the US influences foreign elections of both allies and enemies to an extreme level. The US influence Russian politics much much more than they do to us. But on TV they gotta play up to the Harry Potter masses of infantile retards.

or the simple fact that all nations "meddle" in others elections. hell, obongo shilled against brexit

What da fuck u doin' listening to NPR?

turns on 610am for right wing talk
gets endless commercials

> fair and unbiased reporting
> 9/10 guests are dems
> 9/10 reports are anti Trump
You should check out the book NPR's Trump campaign reporter wrote. Talking about how she was getting laughed out of meeting because she kept warning them that the people love Trump and they need to take him seriously. Near the end she even tried to tell them that he would win and almost lost her job.

Know thine enemy.

Here's the narrative:
>Trump has great interest in expanding his business to Russia
>never follows through, as he is a failure (4 bankruptcies, not a billionaire at all, THE TAX RETURNS DONALD)
>Russian oligarchs admire his chutzpah, decide to install him as US President
>Trump has disgusting sex habits (also racist), is surreptitiously caught on tape getting peed on in Russian hotel room
>Russian oligarchs have leverage, force him to run for President and give over the country to the wicked Slav
>Putin's tech minions create fake news sites and Twitter bots to spread conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton and make blacks riot so stupid white rednecks will become racist
>also election machines and records are hacked, this results in nothing
>Drumpf is elected thanks to Russia
>USA now run by Kremlin, white racists are pawns of Putin attempting to thwart the unstoppable flow of PROGRESS, racist capitalists are destroying the Nation of Immigrants
>Russian devils rub hands awaiting chance to... do something mean?

>aliums more likely than jews
Sure bud

>listens to government and leftist NGO funded propaganda instead
>surprised by bias and untruths

I listen to NPR and the local news radio affiliate. They are extremely biased and most of their stories lead back to white guilt. However, some of their stories are interesting, and I find it important to listen to the other side. That's why I think being right of center automatically means you are exposed to both sides. If you're a leftist, you could be completely free of any right leaning news sources without even trying. If you're slightly right of center, you have to seek out other news sources, and you are probably still exposed to all of the regular leftist programming that is rampant throughout all popular culture/schooling.

i get your points. im saying i listen cuz its commercial free and i hardly ever drive. if i had to watch an ad to access Sup Forums id never come back again

The narrative is Russia is using misinformation on all sides to divide America and make it weak. Liberals, Alt Right. Doesn't matter. We're being divided. Divide and Conquer.

Same reason I listen to it, but I commute 2hrs a day. Liberal propaganda in the morning and comfy classical on the ride home.