Funny Cuckservative Man on Joe Rogan

First Jordan Peterson now Steven Crowder.
Joe Rogan - Republican State of the Union edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PS_XL1tBnWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get in here
youtube.com/watch?v=PS_XL1tBnWw

DUDE WEED BRO LOL

crowder is an amphetamine addict and sexual prude who doesn't eat his wifes ass

is this the one that rogan will finally choke out that boot licking faggot crowder

seems like Crowder's intelligence and hot wife makes you feel inferior. Get a job and stop being single cunt.

I bet he can't even get hard for his wife. His "wholesomeness" is just creepy, people like that always have some fucked up sexual problems.

or you're projecting your own shortcomings, lolbtfo.

shut up notgay jared, let the men talk

I dont care about any of that I think hes a boot licking faggot and he is you cannot argue that he is boot licking faggot calm down with that flag

I bet my 6 year old son has a higher IQ than you do. You type like a fucking invalid.

He's a closet homosexual who is only sexually attracted to elderly Jewish men.

>they're talking about trannies again

Joe Rogan only has so many conservative topics he agrees with so they always go there

So is there anything especially gay about Crowder besides his support for Israel and his race denialism? Seems like a run of the mill Republican to me.

He's arguably funny and is a standard republican. In John Stewart 2008 era this would be considered impossible

He admits he's mentally ill and he got bitch slapped by an elderly man at a protest and cowered.

*my wifes 6 year old son

Aint cucked that far in Australia, no man worth his salt is going to chase a woman with kids.

When is Joe Rogan going to have one of our guys on? Like Mike Enoch or Richard Spencer.

>(((Mike Enoch))) and (((Richard Spencer)))
>ourguys
>ishiggydiggy

He's not very funny or insightful. What's with all the Canadians larping as republicans

McGinnes, Crowder, Peterson, Southern, Molyneux, Goldy...

What is their end game?

>What is their end game?

52%-er betabux

Never. Closest he'd get would be Jared Taylor but even he'd be too much

Never. Literally never. The best we could hope for is Tucker Carlson

I am laughing right now looking at your digit fail. How bad can you suck?

But he just had Jordan Peterson on. Does Joe Rogan normally have two shows and go for five hours in a day?

That's because all the men are so fat and all the women are so ugly

He will follow these up with the most ultra left insufferable softie that he only tolerates so he can adhere to his irrational centrist ideaology.

>Steven Crowder
Never cared about this literal who. Stop shilling for some random dumbasses.

Sup Forums is too, tbqh

Yeah lately. He realized more shows makes him more money

McGinnes - wealthy entrepreneur, hot wife + kids
Crowder - wealthy entrepreneur, hot wife + kids
Peterson - highly intelligent, wife + kids
Southern - Dresses up as anime characters, has a hedgehog
Molyneux - entrepreneur, highly intelligent, wife + kids
Goldy - who?

While Southern and "Goldy" are larpers, the others are EXACTLY what conservative republican, right wingers need to be. Why are you projecting your shortcomings faggot?

WHAT THE FUCK YOU DON'T LIKE WEEEED????

I too am a wealthy entrepreneur with wife and kids. American politics is a fun reality show to follow, it does not, however, make me want to larp as an American.

Why don't they go back to Canada to spread their conservative values? Doesn't apply to Molyneux as much as he lives there, but Crowder and McGinnes need to go back.

>Why don't they go back to Canada to spread their conservative values?
Probably because it's a lost cause and borderline illegal in some contexts

You're a serb, worried about Canadians in the US spreading conservative values.
>Serb, in Serbia, worried about US politics

BTFO yourself idiot.

I'm not worried, just curious.

You ended with an adamant statement "they need to go back". That isn't curious, that is being concerned about something... You can't be this retarded? Do they have public education in Serbia?