AHHAHAHAHAH works for (((forbes magazine)))

AHHAHAHAHAH works for (((forbes magazine)))

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlishaGrauso/status/958076833873850368?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^2
twitter.com/val_carbone/status/958171698460807169
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>black people were eating dirt cookies 2000 years ago
>some how an extra 400 years would change anything

How many levels of ressentiment are you on senpai?

>eating dirt cookies 2000 years ago

they still are

Only if they had vibrainum or whatever other fictional materials they have. lulz

Over 9000 nigga

That was his point. What is 400 more going to do.

niggers are so gullible

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

this tweet doesn't exist

ironic

Probably deleted then i capped it yesterday

“Wuz” nah nigga we IZ kangz

nope its still there ur just retarded

link it then faggot

twitter.com/AlishaGrauso/status/958076833873850368?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^2

Get fucked

It’s sad that they don’t realize that the blacks in Africa sold them out and will do the same should they be given the chance.

This isn't the tweet in your original post you fucking retard

Niggers have no memory... in three months this stupid movie will go down the memory hole. last year, they were chimping out over Birth of a Nation, and now it's forgotten. Blacks forget things real easily.

Oh fuck oops wrong one, then yeah prolly deleted oh well. Whatever dude idc

you can look at 6 African countries on Google street view. 35 or so are too dangerous/undeveloped to be charted.

Basically the more white people came in contact with Africans, the more likely they are to have real buildings and civilization (schools, roads, medicine, etc). South Africa is easily the most advanced Sub Saharan country I have seen. They still have slums. They also have black people in college, in white collar jobs, with health care and school.

The blacker countries have only a few multi story buildings, garbage everywhere, people sitting around doing nothing all day.

Colonialism lifted the lives of probably a hundred million Africans, if not more. Western medicine and aid has probably saved just as many.

There's a reason why colonialism lasted a hundred years longer than slavery.

Also, if given the chance, most Africans would vote to be a part of the European union. The truth is that interacting with white people is the only salvation for Africa.

it's a fake tweet you dense cunt

No its not lmao i screenshotted it myself. Are you fucking autistic or something

>complains about fake and unsorced news
>posts fake and unsorced news

Sup Forums everyone

I like the part where Wakanda doesn't help the starving African nations around them. They just walled their nation off from outsiders.

Really
Makes
You
Think.

Found it

>twitter.com/val_carbone/status/958171698460807169

Americans don't have executive function if they did they wouldn't have to give their kids amphetamines everyday

fictional space alien somehow have a culture which is based on ours but more advanced.
wakanda have somehow a high-tech country based on white technology superior.
Cursorily recently Rwankdan is recton into space empire
>Wakandan computer technology is more powerful than that of the rest of the world.. as it is not based on binary electronics...
It runs on watermelon and vibratormoratorium now you know what could have been but you keep shooting and enslaving