George Patton

Does this picture still strike fear into the hearts of all Germans?

Other urls found in this thread:

newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Gustavus_Adolphus_of_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

>Who?
The single greatest warrior to ever set foot in Europe.

he was an intense individual, he would have thrive under a Trump presidency.

Trump is patton reincarnated

That pathetic faggot? American education, everyone...

Had he not been forced to divert supplies to that useless faggot Montgomery he would have ended the war in '44 you fucking dunce.

Does this picture still strike fear into the hearts of all (((Americans))) ?

Montgomery was a useless faggot too, I'll give you that.

>fear
hope

>this retardation
beware of the mutt

They guy who lost? No.

This

That's not Hitler's pic.

Don't blame me for Market Garden.
That was the Brits.

What did he achieve? He faced pathetically weak opposition by that stage of the war. Name literally one great military feat of his.

He's in disguise.

>hitler
>greatest warrior

Literally only survived WW1 because some faggot bong was to much of a pussy to pull the trigger on him

I have unironically saying this since 2015.

He died shortly before trumps birth and they look exactly the same. Plus Patton believed in reincarnation..

The first space battleship will be named after Gen. George S. Patton
o7 SALUTE o7

bump

A bloated pink baby with a penchant for whorish trinkets and rings who achieved nothing and believed his own hype. He and MacArthur were two of a kind.

Hermann the Cherusci? Doesn't look like it

He was a badass but even he realized he fought on the wrong side after the war.

He fought against the crack SS units in the push for Berlin and the liberation of France. He is widely regarded by German high command as a tough aggressive wartime general whom they underestimated. They underestimated because it was the general view of the West the Germans held.
But they got a rude awakening when they met with Patton and his forces and got their asses kicked.

This guy was based, why should we fear him.

Have you read the Patton diaries, newfag OP? You should.

I am suspicious of patton's death

>Beat a unit of crack addicts
>Badass warrior
Jokes asid. He was alright for a Mutt commander, but there is a reason why the Germans underestimated him. Whilst the allies had one great leader, the Germans had more great generals than they had divisions for them to command

Coming from the faggots who didn't even fight

But in all seriousness hes not even a top 5 ww2 general

Thats Sad if true... WW2 fucked up the white race... and i say this as POC

>Country that was occupied
>Telling other people they can't fight

>I hate both Montgomery and Patton

I bet you're one of those "I hate Jews AND muslims" dipshits who also simultaneously complain about trump and the DNC

Great man. Pity he realized too late who the real enemy is and got killed because of that.

He never said americans couldn't fight. He pointed out the fact that Patton was never as good as many americans want him to be.

>achieved nothing

The dude swarmed across Europe with a bunch of tincans passed off as tanks and took massive swaths of land from the axis

How are these things even linked? Why can't one dislike two generals at the same time?

Oh really? SS volunteers bitch

Plus some other Swedes volunteered to fight for Finland in Winter War

>Not good General
>was a better commander, strategist, and tactician than every British General.
Pls Brit, go jack off to Montfag somewhere else.

What's really fucked up is without American financial and material support Stalin would have been hanged in St Pertersburg square by the Krauts.
We still would have handled Germany.

>lost both

Indeed, it's pretty depressing

>volunteering a few hundred men equals mobilizing a whole country to fight a war on two fronts and win both of them
Good job you fucking moron

FPBP

Everyone has forgotten Patton the good goy but the glory of Hitler will live forever

>SS volunteers
POWs or KIA by Patton's army?

>Who is Douglas McArthur

At least my grandpa thought in the war, can you say the same faggot?

Oh I see changing the rules. I guess Leonidas and the 300 were a bunch of losers too since they lost against the overwhelming force at Thermopylae eh?

Who?

from what I've read they didn't really know who he was other than some general other than rommel of course.

Who?

Like I said my direct ancestor fought, did yours? That gives me more right to comment than you

Make that 10 000 for winter war

Idk, I think Mattis might be more like Patton
Pic related
Story is he marched into a village with a shit ton of militia in it and said this

Eastern front, killed commies
What is great about him? He seems to just have fed people into a meatgrinder and then he fucked up totally in Korea

You were and still are occupied by (((them))) tho.

What about this picture?

>l-l-look we had VOLUNTEERS
Big fucking deal you spineless dickmongling faggots, you always bend over who's the closest big player like the fucking losers you are.

We never bent over for the commies, they made their demands and each and every time we told them to go fuck themselfs, regardless of the consiquences. Because we actually fucking care for our country and our people.

Unlike you, unlike what you will ever do.

The glory of Hitler was when the Earl of Halifax accidentally tried to hand Hitler his coat because Hitler was wearing shoddy clothes and Halifax thought he was the doorman

Its funny to see how insecure yanks are when it comes to their glorified failures of generals. You did have fine officers during the Civil War though, yet managed to lose all their intelligence and dignity in several decades. Now you glorify literal rednecks like Patton and mad dog.

This

>Swedes thinking they know warfare
Lol okay
Remind me when your army was relevant?
Roughly two hundred years ago if memory serves

He wanted to negotiate with the Nazis as well. He wanted the German army to join him in a crusade against the commie Jew Russians.

Yeah, we should have never set foot in Europe with any military or aid of any kind, look at our world now. Hitler was a good man.

Sweden is the nation that shaped todays warfare though.

Only because the Jews killed him. Otherwise he would be revered by Germans as a hero who saved them from the Russians. Also, I think Woody Harrelson could pull off that look.

No, this one does

>Can you say the same
Yeah, pic is of my grandfather in uniform, still have the medals he took off of the soldiers he killed too

>implying Russian commies were Jews

I see this shit so much but it’s wrong. Don’t people know the history of anti Jewish raids and murders known as pogroms? It’s a Russian word you know. Same root word as ‘devastation’

>Sweden is the nation that shaped todays warfare though
In what mother fucking way?

>He wanted the German army to join him in a crusade against the commie Jew Russians.
He had great respect for the German soldier in defeat. He wanted to keep pushing against the commies so the commies in our government had him killed

Patton learned a lot once he was around the Jews for a bit.

I'll give you a hint

Urban combat, specifically the use of grenades against unaware targets.

Can you imagine the timeline where Patton was actually allowed to press onto Berlin? What a fucking glorious victory that would have been.

Never forget the power of that old standby symbol of all things ANGLO, the bomber Harris still strikes fear into the haunted realm of the eternal TEUTON physche

Dumbass I am half Finnish and half Baltic

Coming from a Chinese colony

>I see this shit so much but it’s wrong. Don’t people know the history of anti Jewish raids and murders known as pogroms? It’s a Russian word you know. Same root word as ‘devastation’
Its true. Most the Bolsheviks were indeed Jews. They controlled everything. Well until Stalin got sick of them and shipped them off. Aside from that, Patton hated commies with purple passion. In fact, he might of hated them more than Hitler.

At least my grandfathers fought in the war though so yeah
>There is no pic
Gustavus Adolphus. If it was not for him you would have fought WW2 with pikes.

no, but this guy does

you got more blacks per capita than we have asians, my African friend

>One Swede made war modern
Lol yeah sure.
My great grandfather was in the Wehrmacht

Gustavus (while still pretty good) was hundreds of years ago, modern warfare is barely affected by him

Do you have more of these, trying to complete the collection

Prob'ly a silly question, but does anyone else notice a resemblance to Mattis in that pic? Also, "Mattis" ... "Patton". Really makes you think. St. Mattis knows.

The soviets were supplied by the USA in food, ammunition, arms and tanks. Without that help alone Zhukov and his buddy Stalin would have been hanging in St Petersburg square.
The Allies which the USA was the lead killed or captured more than 1.5 times the amounts the soviets claim.
The soviets killed their own and sacrificed their own. Winters took the toll on German forces so we can make a claim that Old Man Winter was also a huge factor.
Simply put America bombed oil refineries, munitions plants, transport facilities, rocket facilities and manufacturing, and broke the Atlantic wall. Not to mention the Mediterranean occupations and German forces. In addition American Naval forces eliminated the UBoats and German surface naval warfare forces.

Part of Patton's success was that he was really good at logistics as well. This is extremely important when fighting a war.

>If it was not for him you would have fought WW2 with pikes.
laughingJohnBrowning.jpg

He is actually called "the father of modern warfare"
newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Gustavus_Adolphus_of_Sweden

There are better sources, but there is one quick

I am hardly the first person to use hyperbole in this thread

Patton and all the US military of the period would fall face first against the Hitlers reich in a fair fight (not counting of millions of slavs as cannon fodder and professional british troops and logistics).

American would havr been militarily crushed in a short period of time

Alright, that was pretty of retarded of me