I liked Attack on Titan better when it was an apocalyptic horror story with vague cosmic horror undertones...

I liked Attack on Titan better when it was an apocalyptic horror story with vague cosmic horror undertones. Now we are just left with Nazis again (in the form of the Marleyans).

Endgame right here, brothers.

>with vague cosmic horror undertones
What in the seven fucks
Also, the ww1 era tech was hinted at since utgard.

>horror story with vague cosmic horror undertones
When was that? When did that happen?

It didn't happen. You projected your own desires onto it.

every1 did

>Using an imaginary genocide to subjugate through guilt
Marleyans are Jews, not Nazis.

Marleyans are absolutely Nazis. Europeans were making shit up about the jews long before the holocaust. It's like you don't even remember blood libel. Or the "jews caused the black plague thing".

Can this be an actual snk thread without walls after walls of shitposting!?

We still don't know the true origins of the titans, history of the world, the meaning of Eren's dream/vision at the beginning of the series, and what the P A T H S really are.

It could still be "vague cosmic horror" in the end

>ww1 era tech was hinted at since utgard
Sorry user I'm a disgusting newfag but could you spoonfeed me pls?

I may have worded that poorly. I'm referring to the the point in the story where we still thought that those behind the walls were the last remnant of humanity, hopelessly outclassed by giant monsters of whom we knew little about and were creepy as fuck. That was interesting, not this "racism is the real monster" bullshit. There is also the problem of completely switching primary antagonists midway through the story. I came for the monsters, got invested in characters whose main motivation was surviving in a world overrun with monsters, and became interested in a world where humanity is plagued by giant horror monsters only for the writer to decide that this is about colonialism or some shit mid way through.

>where we still thought that those behind the walls were the last remnant of humanity, hopelessly outclassed by giant monsters of whom we knew little about and were creepy as fuck.
Yeah but that kind of stuff wouldn't work all that long, it's the same with most zombie stories.
Read Muv Luv if you want the OG well done cosmical horror and last remnants of humanity. SnK is just the babby version.

>Europeans were making shit up about the jews
gee I wonder who could be behind this post.

hail hydra

b
Isnt that series garbage? How good is it?

>midway through
It was an outside sentient enemy since the start

Jews didn't cause the black plague but they definitely did get caught sacrificing kids during the middle ages.

What, you think they are somehow more saintly than everybody else and people always persecuted them for no reason?

Where the fuck do you think you are

Nice bait

Muv Luv Extra is a meh at best, garbage at worst haremshit. Muv Luv Alternative is nearly-extinguished humanity versus cosmical horror featuring AMERICA, much better than SnK if you ask me, but you'll have to go through 30 hours of shit before you can get to the 60 good hours.

Muv-Luv is great, as long as you don't mind 90's harem antics. Make sure you play the VN's before you explore any of the extra materials like Eclipse or Schwarzesmarken.

Well Christians are well known to be absolute dicks to everyone they encounter that isn't themselves.

i feel you. but like this story anyways

>all the bad things Christians say about Jews are just propaganda but all the bad things Jews say about Christians are true

I bet you are rooting for the Marleyans too

who do i filter words?

This plus the crusades and spreading propaganda about jews and muslims

You misspelled Jew and muslims.

How did this go from aot to Christians being dicks?

Eren should have stayed dead and Armin should have been the new protagonist

titan shifters were a mistake desu

Classic Jewish trickery and deflection.
Be aware of their tactics.

Sup Forums is that way

Not user but I think he could be referring to the herring in the sealed can, I don't believe the walldians have that type of food preservation yet

> Armin should have been the new protagonist
gross. if anything the entire 104th squad should have been the protagonists

YuYuYu does that better anyway.

This is basically FMA(2003) now.
Grisha is Hoenhiem(2 wives)
Levi is Mustang
Envy is Zeke(Check)
Eren is Edward
Armin is Alphonse.

This Racism crap ruined that series too.

>watching your best friend get eaten because you're such an incompetent little fuccboi
>resolving to get stronger to avenge your friend, while slowly going mad from the guilt and the pressure
>not compelling as fuck for an MC

Besides, Armin used to best exemplify how humanity was supposed to deal with the titans, with strategy and planning, but then the series became a slugfest between titans, so whatever

All of those are wrong

I like how the focus is in Reiner's side now and the protagonists are a mystery. Brilliant inversion, as now we know nothing of their plans, what is of everyone (including Annie) and we get to emphatize and know more about the mysterious people Reiner and Berthold were working for.

>Slugfest between titans.

There's been exactly 3 titan MMA fights. Eren vs Annie, Eren vs Reiner and Eren Vs Reiner(Part 2) which wasn't even a full fight.

You're just being stupid.

>How humanity was suppose to deal with the titans
You would read 100 chapters of them killing mindless titans in different ways?

>Grisha/Hoenhiem
Special Snowflake Father of the MC who had 2 wives and has 2 sons one of whom is the MC and his blonde half-brother.Both die away from home, and the boys mother dies while the father is away.

>Envy is Zeke
Half blonde brother of the MC from their fathers first marriage with special powers. Hatred towards father, becomes monster due to fathers plans.
>Levi is Mustang
Cmon user.
>Eren is edward
See above
>Armin is Alphonse
Blonde haired friend of the MC whos younger but bigger(CT).

>becomes monster due to fathers plans
we don't even know his motivation
>Levi is Mustang
He shows no interests other than being a soldier, mustang had a dream, levi has nothing.
>Eren is edward
>Armin is Alphonse
Sure this can be arguably right, they all seek freedom but that is it

>Grisha
Born In lower-class
Only survivor of mass betrayal
Gains power as a result
Brown coat
Glasses
Connections to the big bads
Leaves home
Wife dies while hes away
2 kids in household
Previous wife
Child from previous marriage
Doctor

I'm being facetious, my point is that humanity can't win without the power of titans, which fucking blows. The narrative crams down your throat this whole spiel "Survival of the fittest, superior species wins", so one would think humanity would prevail on it's own merits, but apparently it can't, so I guess it deserves to be eradicated.

>You would read 100 chapters of them killing mindless titans in different ways?
I would read 100 chapters of humanity failing most of the missions, but winning crucial victories towards coming out on top. The stakes are always high, the characters constantly deal with loss, and the victories are all the more sweet

>He shows no interests other than being a soldier, mustang had a dream, levi has nothing.
cleaning every household isn't a dream now?

>we dont know his motivation
Zeke became who he is because he felt used by his parents, as a result he ratted and became a marley soldier/beast titan.

>Levi shows no interests other than being a soldier
Id put Levi and Mustang in the same position ranking wise in terms of power in their group.

They even look and act alike.

not compelling. it would be best if the whole troupe had their moments to shine as MC instead of mainly focusing on coconut head

>Superior species wins
This was never a theme of the story, the theme was humanity is the underdog. The titans have always been superior to the wall people, they are FAR INFERIOR to the people outside the walls.

>Id put Levi and Mustang in the same position ranking wise in terms of power in their group.
That doesn't make them the same character

This is actually kind of jarring. I have always gotten an FMA vibe from SNK, but It wasn't as apparent until they pulled out the Nazi-armbands.

They both serve the same function in the narrative. Overpowered Black-haired Captain with a secret heart of gold.

So strong infact that they have to nerf him for an entire arc.

>Oh no its raining
>Blindness
Compared to
>My ankle

Waifu faggotry killed it for me.

I never did, but then again I watched the real FMA and not the time-traveling-Nazis fanfic version.

Way better than SnK at least. Even author was a Muv Luv fan. SnK tried to be some sort of Industrial Revolution ML Alternative and failed miserably. Now it's closer to the first FMA anime with all the Nazi/Jew analogies.

you're a retard

marley represents the modern jewish media controlled pc world

eldian guilt = white guilt for slavery and (((holocaust))) grisha is literally hitler and the eldian restoration party is literally nazis, the good guys

paradis is a white flight neighborhood where the king (cuck western leaders) want to close their eyes from seeing niggers and spics ruin their countries

eldians are LITERALLY the white master race, gas the marley titan war now

I've said this many times before.

ww1 with flesh mechs >>>> post apocalyptic survival horror with giant mindless zombies.