Honest question:

Why doesn’t Sup Forums like this guy? He seems like a potential gateway drug for normies. At worst he just seems kinda irrelevant and annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

since when does Jared Taylor have a beard?

His voice is asmr.

because he panders to pol so much and pol is like a stuck up bitch

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT E-CELEBS NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THIS SHIT. FUCK OFF FAGGOT.

he is without substance

It's all tone with soft consonants. He's like Tinky Winky

You haven't read Locke????????!!!!!!!!

>why doesn't an anonymous image board that does shit for free hate an attention whoring e-celeb that thinks people should pay for their opinions
All e-celebs should be fucked with. They deserve it.

how will normies go further down the rabbit hole from him if his ideas and credibility arent attacked?
youtube.com/watch?v=h4gf6XNtMoY

he said his dad is half black or something

Because Richard spencer thought he could get some publicity out of interacting with him...

but it turns out nobody cares about either one...

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-Tm4T78Nc

Do I look white to you guys ?

The dude has no spine. He pretends that his grandfather was black so nobody would call him racist. Then he starts a movement thinking anyone gives a shit about him. Dude is soo average. Even among is supporters, I don't think there are many that love him. The dude acts left wing sometimes, and right wing other times. He calls his movement liberalist thinking that liberal is too left wing, and classical liberal is too right wing.

Because his logic is incoherent but he covers it up by arguing like a Jew.
I don't like that.

This. Why can people pushing the "gateway drug" meme not understand this?

It's like they think that it works like this:
> Listen to Sargon
> Magically become more right-wing than Sargon

The only way the "gateway drug" can work is if the alt-lite/skeptic community fans come into contact with criticism explaining why the Sargon types don't go far enough.

"But how do you know who is white" is completely retarded and was answered politely but Sargon just doesn't get it.

It'd like a dude arguing with Hitler "but how do you know who is German? Is this brown eyed Goral German? You can't know" over and over again

Peterson is better because while publicly they hold the same positions, secretly he's very redpilled on the JQ and race-iq, but the big difference is Sargon is just low IQ

oh yeah? what color am i thinking of?

>Going to paint a wall
>Want the wall to be blue
>Have a bucket of blue paint ready to go
>Sargon appears
>"How do you know that that bucket is really blue? This other bucket is a more purplish kind of blue. So you can't say that that one is actually blue."
>Ignore him and start painting the wall with your original chosen shade of blue
>Sargon slaps the paint roller out of your hands
>"I won't let you paint this until you can tell me exactly where the dividing line is between red and blue."

Yeah that pretty well sums up how incoherent his logic is.

The good part about Sargon is that he is a spineless cunt, who is not al(t)right and he will implode because of the massive ego he has.
Look at his underdogs telling people wtf to do, in order to please Sargon of Cuckold.

I used to like him. Then he spent hourse shitting on people like me.

Denzel Washington

>My grandfather was Mediterranean. That means i'm black!
>What even is white? Its just this crazy fucking thing
>Japanese are technically white because their skin is similar to white skin

Spencer broke him, he is literally retarded now.

how do you remember what tinky winky sounds like?

He's our guy, but he is incredible obnoxious british soyboy who repeats the same sentence again and again until his video is 60 minutes long. There are dozens of better speakers.

Because he lost to Destiny