OK, Sup Forums. What did this faggot actually predict that's come true? FBI user was COMPLETELY wrong too

OK, Sup Forums. What did this faggot actually predict that's come true? FBI user was COMPLETELY wrong too.

>Le Comey is going to come back "tanned, rested, and ready" and indict Hillary

None of these LARPers have EVER been right..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc
youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're the real larp. kys

Nothing. Sage. Mods.

>What did this faggot actually predict that's come true?

Nothing. Zilch. Nadda.

Q was disinfo larp, meant to confuse the viewer by dumping a bunch of cryptic babble on them

Honestly I don't know who's LARPing who anymore but if we can use LARPs to propagate our ideals to normies then so be it.

Qanon is, and has been, a quality larper meant to excite and entertain the idiots driven to this board by Alex Jones

fucking this!

Q has proven himself many times, check the thread im linking below for points of validation. if you have any disputes, state which point you are disputing and tell me why.

Actually FBI user was right

Q user is a JEWISH PSY OP

THAT NEVER MENTIONS ISRAEL OR THE JEWS

you really need to stop with this retarded charade...

Comey is gonna get suicided. just wait.

Make an argument first you fucking hook nosed kike.

Has MegaAnon ever been right either?

Q has put great emphasis on the rothschilds and soros, they are essentially the top jews controlling it all, for you to just sit there and say BUT Q HASNT SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED ISRAEL, its mindfucking that you could actually be this dense.

No. MegaAnon is George Webb aka Mossad

i havent payed attention to her posts, all i know is that she recently stated that she was wrong about Q and that she now thinks that he is real.

THE ROTHSCHILDS AND SOROS IS NOT ISRAEL

ISRAEL HAS BEEN TRYING TO FUCKING NUKE US SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE ROTHSCHILDS AND SOROS

but its literally the most relevant counter argument to what your saying, because they actually are the top jews controlling everything, and they are likely heavily involved with israel as well.

ISRAEL IS A FUCKING COUNTRY WITH NUKES. THE FACT MEGAANON AND Q LITERALLY HAVE NEVER MENTIONED ISRAEL IS THE ONLY PROOF I FUCKING NEED TO KNOW ITS A MOSSAD PSY OP.

noone is going to listen to you if you act this way, in fact people looking at the way you post would probably convince them that Q might be real.

Make a fucking argument you worthless loser. You're so fucking dumb you can't even counter any argument I've made because you know it's true.

You're actually probably a fucking Jew shill.

You may want to look into who's behind the creation of Israel.

Balfour Declaration is a good start.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Don't worry about that because the next one will be right for sure!

ok lets see what kind of insane mental gymnastics you come up with to dodge around this...

_Conf_goTWIT_P_act-small#_
RED1_RED2_
Q

above was a Q post on november 25th i believe. 5 or so minutes later trump tweeted about small business satuday. the same day trump retweeted a website called magapill, clicking on their website brings you to their front page where they talk about Q at the top and everything we have found so far.

Obviously you fucking moron. But that doesn't address the fact that THEY NEVER MENTION ISRAEL

JUST LIKE ALEX JONES IS A FUCKING ISRAELI SHILL. WHY WAS HE PUSHING Q?

YOURE SO FUCKED.

MOSSAD KILLED SETH RICH

I've seen every LARPer for the last two years and the only one that I still think was possibly legit was the Trump Campaign Insider guy (forgot his exact namefaggery) who would very occasionally post in djt gen until someone brute forced his trip.

He would just give some light campaign strategy, predict the polls going back up, and damage control FUDs.

Glow in the dark somewhere else, faggot.

You know I'm right and that's why you're acting like a little bitch who can't address anything I've brought up.

Bannon is gonna be hanged for treason.

accurate, it was information overload with no goal

I think its a bot.

Specifically, the bot that covers this board in shitposts 24/7 for several years now.

Apparently, it operates both on and off Sup Forums.

look its pretty obvious you just got your ass handed to you right there, there is no coming back from that. by the time im writing this post you still havent addressed my other post either. either way i have to go now, take from this situation the fact that you were disproven at every angle.

Israel is definitely American's #1 problem. No argument there. However, American's are brainwashed regarding anti-semitism and it's not easily defeated. Informing them of the evils of Soros and Rothchild and having them accept that data is the first step to triggering their innate pattern recognition capabilities.

No. You're a psy op.

shocked to see no replies to this. guess all the shills are busy talking to themselves.

every day Sup Forums proves you wrong so who cares. this is the only Q thread. shows how much Q matters here

At this point, I'm wondering whether you're under 18 or mentally unstable.

Is this why?

Q is a LARP faggot. he played you guys for fools. literally 99% of the shit he said DIDNT come true.

Sometimes this place gives jews way to much credit, i know its nice to have a “enemy” and the comfort that can bring knowing who to blame, but if you think that everything resolves about the jews, you have some reading to do.

You're all going to prison.

live in a country where lives are imposed by foreign countries

No happenings either

trips of truth

Yesterday, Q posted the CIA mandated talking points. They typically go out at 4am.

Nation on alert.
Firing RR = block Mueller.
Firing RR = set up to firing Mueller.
Firing RR = Red line.

>same user shills Q in this thread
o.. oh

Dont get wrong user, jews are not inocent, but sometimes if the consesnsus about jews is “they were good chosen they dint do nuffin” or either “gas the jews” sometimes the truth its in the middle user, try to get a different perspective if truth is what you care about, dont fall in some confirmation bias user.

Dont take this the wrong way, mexibro, but you should try living here before looking the other way. dems dont know that they are serving others interest

She has been right. Missing "text messages" from Strozk, McCabbe "retirement," Assange being fine when his account went down, and other things that seem very likely to be coming true as we speak (ahem.. the memo). She also called Hillary wearing an ankle bracelet a month before it made the news that she still had a leg cast on after two months for a broken toe? Many things. MegaAnon is very legit as far as I'm concerned.

Lol I think you got the shills ass user, well done. I pray for you and your family’s safety during the day of the rope

FUCK OFF BOOMERS

>ignores this
;)

>this
>he

This ain't FBI user. This is just a fringe news service larping as FBI user for clicks and eyeballs.

Based on your own post the Abramson tweet posted at 5:06pm and Q repeated it later at 10:36pm. Q simply synthesizes already released information

TUNE IN TO SOTU LIVE STREAM TONIGHT

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc

With commentary, lots of gets.

Definetly going to be better than just fox news!!

Also thanks to you "Russian bots" the ((mainstream)) media talks about ... for getting the Memo released!!!
>good work you leveled up!!!

Tune in 8:30pm est to see the stream where there IS NO
>DONATE BUTTON
>ECELEB SHILLING
>FAGGOTRY OR KIKERY
and there IS
>TRUTH
>LAUGHTER
>SHIA LEBOUF CAMEOS
and much much more

Tune in to ALLchans favorite Information Broker B.Sampler
And have some fun in the chat....
Don't terrify the normies too much wait till we win the civil war that the media has created

Q approved news network

FBI user is James Comey

A LAMENT FOR ISRAEL

He knows the jews are fucked.

STOP SHILLING FOR YOUR STUPID YOUTUBE CHANNEL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Wrong. MegaAnon is Christine Reynolds. Pic related: bottom row, second from left.

Alex Jones helped destroy this board

No. It's George Webb. Q user is a product of Bannon/Crowdsource the truth/Jewish bullshit.

Well, anything's possible.

The important question, I think, is whether Mega was/is legit or not. And I think her theories (Mueller = ourguy, among other things) are to wacky to be legit.

That said, Mega may well have been seeded with genuine inside info to make the larp more convincing. I think probably quite a lot of George Webb talked about was true (a lot of what he had to say about Haiti, for example), and that was given to him by some intelligence source - probably Mossad.

That said, really, if Webb was/is a Mossad-backed larp, what of value does Mossad get from investing its time and energy in such a production?? If anyone has any insight, I'd love to hear it.

Not only that but there have been people saying that for a few days now

I like how everyone that comes in here cries that its a larp without even trying to dispute the evidence at all.

>The important question, I think, is whether Mega was/is legit or not
No. That's not important at all.

>MegaAnon is George Webb aka Mossad

I've heard the theory that Webb's job was to direct attention on the Awans away from Israel and towards Pakistan.

But that doesn't really make sense because George Webb was the person who in large part generated interest in the Awans. Absent George, would anyone have even noticed?

Otoh, it never made sense to me that DWS would have worked with a *Pakistani* agent, whereas it would make a lot of sense for her to work with an Israeli agent.

Okay, fine.

But why do you say Webb works with Mossad? How does that make any sense? What does Mossad get out of George Webb?

youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ

George Webb runs glory hole swallow. Watch a few of the videos and compare his voice to the voice of the camera man.

I've seen most of this before. It doesn't explain what *Mossad* gets out of GW, however. That's what puzzles me.

Distracting people to buy more time to try and false flag shit?

Especially with Q. They get a bunch of people sucked into some bullshit.

>They get a bunch of people sucked into some bullshit.

Okay, I can see Shareblue wanting to get people sucked into bullshit. That fits with their mission. That's why I think it likely that both Mega and Q are Shareblue.

But it doesn't make sense that *Mossad* could be arsed to suck people into bullshit and make internet dwellers chase their tails.

Maybe it was an experiment in social media, and they were tracking reactions and spread of the GW phenomenon, from complete obscurity to minor youtube celebrity. I dunno. I just don't really see the logic of Mossad launching a character like GW. It seems that's exactly what happened, but the why of it puzzles me.

Query also whether Webb's alleged beef with McCabe was a real thing, or entirely fictional.

Listen. Stop playing games. MUH SHAREBLUE.

Everyone here knows that the only shills around are ZOGshills. You know why? Because the ZOG is being threatened by Trump at every turn. That's why you have people looking at the DoJ and FBI instead of at Congress and Israel.

The McCabe beef is literally misdirection. McCabe got "fired" but is still getting pension....doesn't that tell you all you need to know? Strzok, Priestap, Ohr, etc are all double agents for israel.

if your having doubts about Q's validity, please view the OP of the thread im linking below

just the fucking fact that you are saying this literally proves you are a shill, anyone could tell you that shareblue is actively shilling on this board, especially after their base on reddit got nuked.

C'mon, George. What's the deal. Spill, dude. Confession is good for the soul.

You're not fooling anyone.

also where the fuck does it say anywhere that mccabe is still getting pension, provide the proof for the claim or fucking kill yourself.

imagine being this retarded.

It's literally all over google when type in

MCCABE

PENSION

The ideals being?

>Listen. Stop playing games. MUH SHAREBLUE

Let us not talk falsely now
The hour is getting late.

There are 13605 sealed indictments. Get ready for the super blue blood moon because it's going to be in Trump's favor.

I WONDER (((WHERE))) THE REAL DESTINATION OF THE URANIUM IS

REALLY MAKES U THINK.

He made convenient twitter post predictions and that is literally it.
Also the man behind Q is named Monty McGovern.
Have good day.

I don't like the whole cryptic, delphic oracle approach Q takes. That particular rabbit hole has no attraction for me.

it says he is set to receive it, not that he has already received it, when the memo gets released he definitely wont be getting that pension. shill harder you fucking faggot.

What was FBI user wrong about? Q is a larping piece of shit tho for sure.

Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Mueller all chose the path of righteousness. They chose the path of light. They chose redemption over prison.

Trump flipped them and you got played big time.

i understand not liking the way Q writes, but you have to understand he has to keep plausible deniability.