Do you guys ever just go watch shows you've already watched instead of trying to catch up on your backlog...

Do you guys ever just go watch shows you've already watched instead of trying to catch up on your backlog? I find this to be one of my major setbacks on trying to work on the backlog.

Pic related. I'm rewatching D-Frag instead of watching current season.

I watch several different shows and never finish any.
I'm the middle of the following
L-Gaim
Urara Meirochou
Tesagure
Sasami@ganbaranai
Not to mention several tokusatsu series that I'm 20 episodes in each.

Anal sex with Roka.

I basically stopped watching everything this season at episode 5-6 and rewatched Haruhi and K-ON. It never happened to me before, feels weird.

All the time, good to see if old shows are as good as I remembered or if it was just nostalgia.

Pic related was better then I remember it to be.

>D-Frag
related:

Pretty never. I'll go years between rewatches.

I tend to go through my old screenshots and go back to see that animated and end up watching that whole series again.

I'm doing that with SYD along with D-Frag.

No. I'd rather have pleasant memories of the time in my life when I watched certain shows than going back to watch it again years later and realize it sucked.

Of course. Most of the shows get better on the second watch.

All the time...

I watch them on a whim. No ongoings so I can maraphone on do it whenever I want.

I've only rewatched some major movies and obscure stuff I could show my friends.

Stop treating anime like a job and watch the stuff you enjoy. If there's the show you loved, then you'll love it just as much if not more on the rewatch. That's assuming it's not something you watched ages ago.

I havent watch seasonal anime in 2 years. Usually i picked up some stuff after it ended.

I do, that's why I drop so many shows.

I don't have a backlog, I just watch whatever random anime I feel like. I'll spontaneously watch some random, completed anime. My life outlook is that if I don't plan for the future, I can't be disappointed.

>a picture of Shinoa I don't have

For the last few seasons I've rewatched old series more than I've watched new series.

Of course, I'm watching Ys right now.

Yeah, I tend to not finish series. Either the series was good and you don't want it to end, or you know the ending is going to be shit and you don't want to watch it. Examples are yurikuma and flipflappers.

I think this is pretty normal. You should watch whatever is most enjoyable, right?

Yes, if a friend wants to watch a show I like I'll watch it with then. Sometimes I'll rewatch a show before I watch it's sequel as well.

Yes. The hardest thing I ever did was accepting that I only have so long to live and I'll never see and do everything, so watching shit for the sake of watching it is something I rarely do. Once you aren't afraid of dropping anime, you'll blow through your backlog and probably find whatever hobby fun again.

D-Frag is cirminally underrated.