Jeff Sessions ‘Better Be Ready to Arrest’ Congressmen Bringing Illegal Aliens to Trump’s SOTU

Is she right Sup Forums? If so do you think Sessions will arrest them? :^)

>Populist conservative columnist and New York Times best-selling author Ann Coulter says Attorney General Jeff Sessions “better be ready to arrest all” members of Congress who are expected to bring illegal aliens as their dates to President Trump’s “State of the Union” (SOTU) address.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygcff7xaZfk
youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jeff Sessions
You mean Mueller?

i cant believe theyre so committed to this shit. like we dont have fucking american citizens that you could bring? how the fuck do they expect this to be a positive PR move?

They haven't had to re-strategize for so long that they've forgotten how to now. They'll keep cutting the red wire until they're obliterated

Why doesn't Sessions arrest them then and make a fucking stand about law and order. Why is it that the law shouldn't apply across the board to everyone???

This is par for the course for a fourth turning administration. Lincoln arrested a northern senator and had him held without charges

Why are the most right wing women also the biggest mud sharks?

Trump and Melania will have 15 people, from first responders to military to victims of illegals.

Follow.the.law! Especially when there's possible violent criminals!!!!

Id love to see them 80s LAPD those mtherfkers..

So what? He should arrest them because breaking the law shouldn't be tolerated just because the Dems want some political theatre...

^

No, she's an idiot.

He's too busy busting stoners

Overstaying a visa illegally is a misdemeanor. The idea that everyone in the audience who is an illegal alien should be arrested is on par with arresting everyone in the audience with unpaid parking tickets.

It's moronic. She's moronic. Republicans are moronic. You're moronic.

>If illegals overstay they shouldn't be arrested and promptly deported, they should just get patted on their head, get some change for being good bois and let them be on their merry way

G A S
A
S

>I can't be satisfied unless we arrest congressmen in the middle of the State of the Union
Nope, I'll be happy if he quotes Bane again. We blew up the Overton window, Ann, relax a little

But it's not.

It's like fleeing arrest, day after day continuously.
These congessmen are aiding and abetting.
It's flagrant disregard for the law by our law makers for political brownie points.

Anyone knowingly contributing is as much a criminal or more so.

Leftists are literally retarded, frothing at the mouth insane.

>Good evening America. The State of the Union is bigly strong, but I'm about to make it stronger.
>ARREST THOSE ILLEGALS, OFFICERS.
>I will now read from the memo that incriminates top DNC officials and Hillary's campaign.
>Good night, and God bless America

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygcff7xaZfk

What makes you think they had a visa?

I can't be satisfied when the law is selectively enforced because of political optics / CNN writing bad headlines / liberals having a tantrum / etc, and no one should be satisfied with that either.

fantasy land must be a very special place for trump supporters

8 U.S. Code § 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens
>knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, transports, or moves or attempts to transport or move such alien within the United States by means of transportation or otherwise, in furtherance of such violation of law;

Why do we not here any push for more work visas for them?

Why is the fight simply to allow them to continue breaking the law instead of confronting the problems and changing the law as needed?

Because they want slaves for the aristocracy.

TUNE IN TO SOTU LIVE STREAM TONIGHT

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc

With commentary, lots of gets.

Definetly going to be better than just fox news!!

Also thanks to you "Russian bots" the ((mainstream)) media talks about ... for getting the Memo released!!!
>good work you leveled up!!!

Tune in 8:30pm est to see the stream where there IS NO
>DONATE BUTTON
>ECELEB SHILLING
>FAGGOTRY OR KIKERY
and there IS
>TRUTH
>LAUGHTER
>SHIA LEBOUF CAMEOS
and much much more

Tune in to ALLchans favorite Information Broker B.Sampler
And have some fun in the chat....
Don't terrify the normies too much wait till we win the civil war that the media has created

Jeffysesh is gonna be in for some.work