Trump is a money launderer

Daily reminder that Trump conspired with the Russians and Sup Forums is full of Russian shills.

The steele dossier is mostly true. Trump took Russian money for fundraising his campaign, just like he has taken Russian money to finance his hotels.

He's been money laundering for YEARS, even before he became President.

Mueller is coming and he is going to indict Donald Trump, Jared Kusher, and Donald Jr on money laundering charges.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/30/world/europe/kremlin-russia-trump-list.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jp8WOXebxJk
miamiherald.com/news/business/article135187364.html
youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Digits don’t back up claim.

Fake and gay.

Kek works in mysterious ways.

Nigger

Whiter than you, Julio.

I doubt it. I'm pretty white.

When is Trump going to impose the Russia sanctions that congress passed ?

It's almost like they own him.

nytimes.com/2018/01/30/world/europe/kremlin-russia-trump-list.html

Daily reminder that the only people who need daily reminders are braindead liberals who can't remember the massive amounts of propaganda they feed themselves

Just what a wetback would say, Julio.

Not going to get much traction with that around here. I tried some time ago with facts and reason which are of no use in this horrible shit hole. Now I just come back every once in a while to giggle at these retards

I still have some of my material

>muh libruls
how's that russian cock tasting, cletus?

The whole republican party is controlled by the Russians.

What does this have to do with muh Russian collusion?

Suck a dick nufag

No way could trump be compromised if he had engaged in illicit money laundering for said Russian criminals. They would hold no power over him, amirite?

Money laundering is the what the whole "Russian collusion" is about.

Russia laundered money through various right wing groups to fund Trump's campaign. And Trump knew about it and did not report it to the FBI, which is illegal.

The details are all related to money laundering.

See the two in the middle. Trump is surrounded by money launderers and crooks.

So much for draining the swamp! More like filling it with alligators.

Incase this isnt weak bait, He didn't even need to fundraise

how many of those people were Washington outsiders brought in by trump? how many of them were dirty Washington swamp people before trump got involved?

All of them were brought in by Trump.

>Russian shill
>Noun
>A person who is not fooled by democrat fuckery

Did you donate?

Just so you know the Clinton Campaign literally used the DNC as a money laundering vehicle

Fuck Drumpf and FUCK white people.

Fpbp!

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=jp8WOXebxJk

fag

This thread is about trump. "What about Clinton" doesn't fucking matter. Go build a case and arrest her, I don't fucking care.

Now fuck off leaf.

>Replying to your own post in a thread with IDs
>wut

This overgrown carrot needs to get OUT of the White House. NOW.

This guy gets it.

>Russian conspiracy
Burden of proof is on you m8

>Sup Forums is full of Russian shills.
>The steele dossier is mostly true.
>Mueller is coming and he is going to indict Donald Trump
>Prove me wrong.

Wow, nice to see some sensible people on Sup Forums I thought this place had become completely overrun by retarded Drumpf (Russian) shills.

>This.

Stop same fagging you fucking dumbass Peurto Rican piojo.

So, is it illegal to get loans for high risk ventures if the lenders are Russian banks? What about British banks? Or Japanese?

This thread is about a retard with a conspiracy theory that thinks asking someone to prove a negative is logical.

even if he did who the fuck cares?

Its not like our politicians are controlled by israel sudea arabia and big global corporations

You can call me a russia bot all you want but I dont give a shit

>The steele dossier is mostly true.
Phaggot OP is

Yep.
Right on!

Drumpf btfo.

WOOT!

>Trump conspired with the Russians

>Mueller is coming and he is going to indict Donald Trump,

Keep at it, guys. This fucking cheeto is fucking DONE for. And Russia with him.

Fpbp!

Will these Drumpfkins ever fucking learn?

Daily reminder that OP is a lying turd and a libtard faggot.
That is all.

>Keep at it, guys. This fucking cheeto is fucking DONE for. And Russia with him.

We all know the you're the same faggot.
You really are dumber than shit.

If he is a money launderer then they should have said he is a money launderer instead of a manchurian candidate, because at this point if ain't collusion, I don't care.

fuck off nigger jew

Have a YOU

miamiherald.com/news/business/article135187364.html

>Donald Trump and the mansion that no one wanted. Then came a Russian fertilizer king

Says the dude trying his hardest to convince a politically incorrect board to change their ways and join the single biggest social cancer group to ever plague the planet.

Listen kiddo, the world doesn't like Trump. We get it. But I'm not surprised you're taking the easy route and just parroting whatever liberal niggers shove down your throat.

lmao vodkadarwin

He has been money laundering since he started. This time the Russians helped him with campaign donations. That's where the "collusion" angle comes from, but the main stream media is too dumb to explain it properly.

Yeah... every guy with a PR flag is the same person...

This.

Actually, he would have power over them, urnotrite.

>every guy with a PR flag is the same person...

I would have believed money laundering, perhaps even mobbed up. But I just couldn't believe Putin would cultivate Trump as a candidate, so many other better corrupt politicians to choose from.

U must B thinking about UR Killer Queen, Hillary and all the $$$ she laundered thru the phony Clinton Global Initiative.

TUNE IN TO SOTU LIVE STREAM TONIGHT

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc

With commentary, lots of gets.

Definetly going to be better than just fox news!!

Also thanks to you "Russian bots" the ((mainstream)) media talks about ... for getting the Memo released!!!
>good work you leveled up!!!

Tune in 8:30pm est to see the stream where there IS NO
>DONATE BUTTON
>ECELEB SHILLING
>FAGGOTRY OR KIKERY
and there IS
>TRUTH
>LAUGHTER
>SHIA LEBOUF CAMEOS
and much much more

Tune in to ALLchans favorite Information Broker B.Sampler
And have some fun in the chat....
Don't terrify the normies too much wait till we win the civil war that the media has created

Fuck shills tune in and destroy Then!!

Putin didn't "cultivate" him.
Trump and Putin have been working together for years through the Russian mob and Russian dirty money.
When Trump started winning and Putin thought he had a chance to bring about change that would be beneficial to Russia, he took it.

>prove me wrong
>reddit spacing
>"steele dossier is mostly true"

you have to go back.

I would be 100% in favor of this if we also remove every politician who took israeli money, talked with israeli intelligence, or holds a dual citizenship.

>Trump and Putin have been working together for years through the Russian mob and Russian dirty money.
Proof?
>he had a chance to bring about change that would be beneficial to Russia, he took it.
Doesn't every Government, all over the world, d this too?

You lying fuck, everybody knows that PR's are not human beans. Thanks for playing, Rico Retardo.

>Yeah... every guy with a PR flag is the same person...

Hey fucking retard
You see that colored oval insdie the parentheses? Click it and it will higlight evry single comment I've posted.

Same goes for yours.
You are either the most fucktasticly retarded shill to ever post or an obtuse faggot.

too bad they didn't go with this story. It's so much more plausible than what has been pitched.

They got to fall back on something, right user?

No evidence after one year.
Dems took money from mostly all places of the world. Even my tax money you ragigng faggotfucker

Are you afraid?

It happens tonight.

it's too late for me.first hillary, then the alphabet agencies, Trump wasn't my guy but he sure does tick off the right people for me.

Do you know what a mayate is? It's a black beetle that rolls up shit for no other reason than to wallow in the shit they roll.

You are a mayate, bugman.

I found $1,200 in my pocket the other day when
I was folding clothes. Feels good to not be a poorfag.

This is what's really happening, the main stream media is known for being retarded.
I don't have access to Trump's tax returns or financials, but I guarantee you Meuller does.

4 people charged and "No evidence" LOL

If Trump fires Mueller/Rosenstein tonight, he will be impeached by Friday.

And you're a faggot.

Ahahahaha, what a fucking brainlet!

>I don't have access to Trump's tax returns or financials, but I guarantee you Meuller does.
Muellers team has leaked left and right to the MSM user, to imply the MSM is somehow not the Deep States mouthpiece is retarded.

>Now I just come back every once in a while to giggle at these retards
same.

No, prove yourself right...

You are correct sir!

And ( You are a hapless fuckwit, just like that OP faggot.
Do you fucks ever get tired of doubling down on the dumbassery ?

no proof. fake news.

Stop falling for this bait nu-pol
>sage
>let it die