When you try to impress your racist virgin drumpf cult by trying to get your fellow students deported

>when you try to impress your racist virgin drumpf cult by trying to get your fellow students deported
Sup Forums btfo yet again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtyljjx333o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plyler_v._Doe
criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/aiding-and-abetting-accessory.html
babe.net/2018/01/29/this-terrible-high-schooler-bragged-about-reporting-his-undocumented-classmate-so-they-could-be-deported-31104
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was the student actually undocumented? If so, does this mean the school is aiding a criminal or, at the very least, punishing a whistle blower?

If the student is actually an illegal, and he called the authorities, he did nothing wrong.
He could sue the fucking shit out of them.

>Cory had two active Reddit accounts that often posted the n-word, fantasized about torturing immigrants, and bemoaned how white women sleep with people of color.

Good that he reported an illegal. He's still a cringey retard though so best case scenario is he gets fucked and the iellgal deported.

How can they find this info so easily?

Andrew Anglin's younger brother not so tough now

russian hackers

Gibe dat guy a mebal

>putting any of your personal information on the interjew
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

youtube.com/watch?v=wtyljjx333o

>IM FROM REDDIT AND I GET MY NEWS FROM JPGS. IM EASY TROLLBAIT TO BOTS AND ALSO A HUMONGOUS FAGGOT

sage

(((Shukman)))

Nah, undocumented immigrants can attend public schools legally.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plyler_v._Doe

>redditor
nothing of value was lost

>expelled for following the law
Land of the free, home of the brave

>Sup Forums = reddit

>dos this meen teh school is aidd crimimal?

kek this kid is definitely a regular here

messed up as this is, it's prolly the safest thing for him.
of course, the school is only doing this either to virtue signal, or to protect themselves against lawsuits in the (likely) eventuality that he's going to be killed or beaten up by liberals.

She keeps turning around like her parents are about to walk into the room hahah

But they have to be documented to legally be in the US, right? So not reporting them is abetting a criminal, right?

Also that law only applies to k-12 where they would still be minors to undocumented guardians. I imagine once they are legally adults, they would be required to become documented.

Please explain.

AHAHAHAH SEETHING WHITEOIDS THAT KIDS LIFE IS DONE. WHENEVER HE TRIES TO GET HIRED OR APPLY FOR SCHOOL THEYLL SEE THIS AND WAVE BYE BYE. WHITEOIDS ARE FINISHED AND THEIR'S NOTHING YOU CXAN DO ABOUT IT. GOD BLESS OUR AMERICA

i feel like i just did something illegal

Spain in ottoman empire you fcuking faggots?

So he got expelled, but illegals can attend school? WTF?

He wasn't expelled for reporting an illegal, he was expelled for his posts about murdering and torturing people.

La creatura...

yeah fuck me i was expelled at 6 and keep forgetting to take it off my cv

>creating more alienated White men with nothing to lose
I wonder how this ends?

It is sadly

Quit spamming this retarded shit. And something tells me he has a legitimate legal case here.

>ples explan, me no understood

>posts on reddit using an email connected to his name
>posts rants on his facebook
>instagrams shit with pictures of his face
>HOW DID THEY FIND THIS INFO SO EASILY?!?

That’s what he gets for being a redditor.

He was right to report it but wrong to brag about it.

I got my neighbor deported on accident back during summer

fake news by (((Harry Shukman)))

That makes much more sense.

If you can't explain yourself then your opinion has no validity.

This is why i laugh when my friends try to shame me into getting back on fb. Its just a registry for society to use against you if you step out of line.

Normies are so fucking stupid.

This is a perfect example of why Reddit fags should never be tolerated. Their need to get credit for everything they do makes them useless.

He's probably in this thread

Poor guy, he dindu nuffin

Pussy

>yur opinon have no validty

I'm not sure. Clearly if they're allowed to attend public schools then there's no criminal wrongdoing on the part of educators. I suppose a teacher could report a kid's family to Immigration if they suspected them of being illegal but that might open the door to some nasty lawsuits if they're wrong.

Defund all leftist universities immediately. Literally prioritizing non-citizens over citizens.

>falling for obvious bait this easily
be better user

Nice meme, my friend.

Most people get caught because they bragged.

the shilling is real goys, sage bait like this

He sucks botnet dick

You know, most teens outgrow the edgy shit, but if you expel them like this I think you're raising the chances by a lot that he turns his fantasies into reality. You're cutting him off from the possibility of a peaceful normie life

It does ant it doesn't. This would have happened over the weekend and you would think it wouldn't be smart to expel a student that you genuinely believe is going to kill people, but only after some immigration issues are brought to light and everyone and their mother complains. I'm not sure how old he is though, but I would assume he's still a minor?

This. I have an open account which, to this day, has no photo, no personal info, no likes or dislikes, and which I only use once a month or so to look at pictures posted by my immediate family.

Anyone stupid enough to share political opinions or stupid drama bullshit gets exactly what they deserve.

This happened at a public high school ya goof.

how is this legal?

>bump shill threads 10 times
>it stays on page 1 ten times as long as it would if you ignored it
Dumbass.

Ur id is wang you little fagget

>taxpaying citizens have to pay a fee for their kid to attend public school
>illegal aliens go to free

lmao fukc this country

LOL that's gonna follow him forever. He's gonna work at a gas station for the rest of his life.

>Fake News

You keep believe the Jew like a good goy user

I think the issue is while at uni they are all legal adults, barring a child prodigy of course. They are no longer minors and it is on them to become legal, documented citizens. Documented status of parents should not be relevant

I assume he is over 18, as the vast majority of uni students are

Please continue. We can always use more wojack

Free bumps and nothing better to do, so why not

he might have been booted from school, but at least he didn't get booted from his country

look at all the white people acting like niggers over "muh president"

what if he's you?

racism isnt legal you fucking retard

where was this article published?
>That guy...
Sounds like it was written by a top "journalist".

HEYYY MAN POST SMUG FACE

Fuck off, you roleplaying Nazi cuck.

>hurr durr look at me pretend to know the law
>surely there's something called aiding a criminal XD
>opinions with "validity" exist

You cunts are cringy as hell.

>one of the offending posts says that the IQ of black people is low

Is this really still considered an outrageous thing to say? Even eternal normie Sam Harris talked about it!

>Muhammad believing the Jew

wew lad edgy as fuck

sorry but you muricans don't have freedom
your country is closer to soviet russia now

criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/aiding-and-abetting-accessory.html

He wasn't even expelled user. He changed schools most likely and printed Jew is just telling libcucks what they want to hear.

The SCOTUS ruling was as thus:

1. It's not their fault they're in the country illegally

2. They might as well get an education while they're here because the last thing we need is more uneducated Mexican day laborers

Jesus Christ look at this redditor homo

Well they're here anyways. Fuck their parents but it's probably in the countries best interest those little spics at least know how to read.

I’m pretty sure they say it’s just another product of racism.

I seriously don't get this shitty mindset that undocumented children can go to school (it's the same here too). To attend a school you need to register first, so it's like:
>You can't stay here, by the law you should get back to your Country
>Oh, you want to enroll your son?
>No problem, you surely can simultaneously be in your Country and bring your kid at school everyday, there's no physical law preventing it!

Then, after 20 years
>B... But... We spent public money in those kids' education, it's stupid sending them back now!

Zuckerberg for president 2020

Don't be so angry, my friend.

Hopefully he murders the principal

Agreed. This is a faggot.

not for much longer

If you are dumb enough to publicly talk about your Sup Forums related activities, then you deserve to shitpost from a prison library. No co-conspirators, no witnesses, no idiot bragging on social media, and absolutely no r*dd*t.

Now, as ever, LURK MOAR

found the dirty spic

>no source
He didn't get fucking expelled you retard. At least not for this. You fucking loser libs always have to make up pretend victories because you never get any real ones.

Yeah I saw this coming

Still pretty fucking funny though. Look at that obnoxious shit eating grin

embarrassing post

>If you are dumb enough to publicly talk about your Sup Forums related activities, then you deserve to shitpost from a prison library.

Why? The fact we can't walk around and say what we think is fucking retarded. Our grandparents believed all of this shit but now we can't talk about it on the internet because some stuck up elitst leftist cunts don't like it?

Fuck that. Every illegal should be deported and then mocked on the internet.

Based redditor

This kid needs a good lawyer these tards just opened themselves up nicely. Lmao libtards, such failures.

babe.net/2018/01/29/this-terrible-high-schooler-bragged-about-reporting-his-undocumented-classmate-so-they-could-be-deported-31104

the actual reason we deserve it is that we're going to continue to deserve to not have a platform until we can guarantee ourselves one through force

>ya but what are YOU doing?
>lel don't do that though, muh optics!!!!

Never had any form of social media. Oldfag here (34 - no bully you snot nosed little shits)

When I was a kid and you were talking to someone online you didnt even tell then which state you were in. Now these fucks today put EVERYTHING online. You can type someones name into google and find out where they live, where they work, where their friends live and work, what car they drive, what they look like, etc etc.

And they volunteered all that to a fucking jew. I mean how fucking dense do you need to be?

I have a Linkedin for about 3 days when I was looking for a new job and deleted it because if you typed my name into jewgle it pulled up my resume and all my info like phone # and address and shit. FUCK THAT

Not that it matters tho, everyone I know is just as fashy as me so if someone went around telling people I was LE LITERAL NAZI they would all go "yeah I know"

Fat man did nothing wrong except for not macing everybody who even looked at him

I thought the left was against persecuting faggots