PAUL NEHLEN NO! GOP CANDIDATE NAMES JEWS, CAUSES MASSIVE TWITTER BUTTHURT

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/958404521952194561

/Ourguy/ Paul Nehlen made a list of people attacking him on twitter for his nationalist positions, and turns out most of them were jews ( no surprise).

Something this tweet gained a huge amount of traction and caused MASSIVE butthurt over at twitter HQ. Look through the comments if you wanna see massive salt.

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/958404521952194561

this made me lol what a mensch

Why are Jews so sensitive

The madman actually made himself immune to a Moore-esque smear campaign with this strategy. The (((media))) wouldn't dare draw too much attention to him. He's likely to get v& though

this was way more funny

Funny as shit, but this kind of conduct is the surest way to bring retarded fencesitters back to the left

Who is this fearless man?

>inb4 cucks calling him to shut it down and him a plant

Yeah, but it also wakes up a good amount of people, especially the ones who are smart enough to figure out that there is a major puzzle piece missing

You know being a Jew is ethnic and not religious right?

Best way to shut down those faggots it to ask them who ISN'T controlled opposition. They usually have no answer or give the name of someone who's already dead

The world needs less cuckservatives user, not more

While I appreciate his candor, there's no quicker way to get suicided. He'll end up shooting himself 9 times in the back of the head if he keeps talking like that.

Oy vey I’ve been had. Don’t unveil those curtains goy!!!

That's right goyim, there's no such thing as religious Jews. Or Jewish first organizations.

Christ killers are in a total meltdown!

Semitic is ethnic
Jew is religious

Hating Jews is not antisemitic.

It’s flexible depending on the (((circum)))stances

pilpul

holy fuck

Checked. Jews are unique in being an ethnic group that you can join.

>no such thing as race
>oy vey we're not a system of thoughts and beliefs
>we're a race you anti-senite

>He'll end up shooting himself 9 times in the back of the head if he keeps talking like that.
Sadly this. It will probably be a car accident, they'll claim DUI, and it will be memory-holed faster than the Vegas shooting

Only if you fuck or get fucked by them.

No, you can literally convert, though the furry hat brigade don't allow it

"jewberg alpha nose" yes he's on to something.

Holy shit. This power level...

Nehlen 2024

Wrong and so many counts. But you already know that.

/ourguy/

>4.6k replies
kek

This is absolute fucking gold

Funny thing is, since trump was attacked no matter what he said, people are gonna assume Nehlen is onto something.

You are fully incapable of refuting that claim.
Because Jew is a religion, not a race.

REKTUM!

It seems to me that he is not accusing anyone but merely pointing out, for it is kind of a funny coincidence!

>the jew tries to hide in plain sight. Once I though the jew could be changed, now I believe then can only be contained and annihilated.

I don't get it, what was the joke she was making?

Press F to pay respects.

>tfw Paul Nehlen is going to cause MASSIVE hebrew asspain for his entire political career and there is nothing the jews can do to shut him up without making them look even worse

fucking kek
every time

EVERY

>Jew is a religion, not a race.
It is both and neither, and they deliberately exploit the ambiguity for their own ends ("fellow white people")

>Wrong and so many count
>and so many counts
>and so many
>and so
>and

KEK burger education.

Somebody tweet at him to stay safe. Unironically he could be killed before summer

The absolute madman. def /ourguy/

Anudda SHOAH! OY VEY SHUT IT DOwN!

fucking lmao. everytime!!!

>can't into greentext
Still, you're not wrong

Fucking Jews man I swear

Can I get a QR? Who is this guy?

BTFO

fuck off newnigger

Where the fuck did this guy come from holy shit

>irish
>catholic
Irish hate Catholics.

>Irish Catholic here

It can't be. That's a logical fallacy.

Jew is religion.
Semitic is ethic.

You cannot refute this claim in any shape or form without employing logical fallacies.

>Paul starts getting popular in twitter
>Journos starts flipping their shit as always
>Paul starts fucking around with them, he never mentioned religion at this point
>Journos starts losing their shit, call him antisemite even though he never pointed or mentioned jews
>Paul investigates and realizes most of the journos and media owners are Jewish
>he posts this
>massive journo and leftist shitshow ensues
>he asks how is this any different from when all of them say something is "too white" or that whites are overrepresented in an industry
>lefties and journos cant answer, keep screaming "antisemite!"
>Paul names them all
>biggest shitshow ensues

It's getting comfy lads, even if he doesn't win he's certainly redpilling a whole bucnh of normies, we should also thank that journos and lefties are acting like unhinged retards

Fuck off I've been here since there was no captchas

>That's a logical fallacy.
No, it's a paradox. If you think matters of identity follow logical principles, you are going to have a lot of problems.

((( they ))) are scared. usually they'd put a yellow star on their chest but they see the goyim knows so they lie they are not jewish.

goyim knowing terrifies jews.

the (((parasite))) killing the host nation naturally is expelled. this is why they pretend and larp as white

((( fellow white person )))

More butthurt than a tiny teen trying anal for the first time. Damn Shitter users. Thinking they're all knowing

I said fuck off. We're having fun in this thread, and we don't need drooling newnigger namefags to come and ruin it

Actual jew detected. Honest question, Chaim: do you think Nehlen is a real threat to Jewish power in the US?

>Reagan Battalion
>Jewish

jewish genes

100%

No its not a paradox. Its a lie. A simple, refutable lie.

>tfw just reported his account to @Jack and he gonna get deleted in 24h

>attempting to win over a jew with logic
Baka desu

Also bumping this comfy-ass thread

>wtf I love twatter now

You mean genes associated within the Semitic ethnic group.

He's getting a lot of replies from non Jews hating on him.

I'm having fun watching you rage, newfag

funny how nothing has changed

>non Jews
so they claim...

>memeflag
>implying

JEWS ARE AN ETHNIC GROUP

everyone who tried to tell you otherwise, they are a jew or a liar. most jews in america are 'atheist'. some practice judaism. some have converted to christianity

but make no mistake jews are an ethnic group.

Youse GOYIM better stop asking questions, and get back to worshiping our most HOLEY Holocau$t™ or we'll teach U another 9/11 lesson!

Again with the logic. It doesn't work in this arena. Jews claim to be Jewish when it suits them, and not Jewish when it doesn't. Can an atheist not be a Jew? Because there are lots of atheist Jews who would disagree with you. Can a Jew be white? Converts might be. Logic is of little use when discussing matters like this, especially when the whole issue has been deliberately obfuscated. Grow up.

kek, kikes BTFO by twitter

(((non-Jews)))

Truly the greatest quote of the 20th century

chill on fellow bung posts like that are a diamond dozen and personably? I could care less.

Jew's being paranoid works in our favor cause they go full "shut it down" mode and end up pissing off a lot more people

>Jews lie
Oh wow what a fucking shock. Stop the presses!

Get fucked pseudointellectual.

(((non jews)))

did he really say that? i see it a lot. what a great man if he did.

I don't like ecelebs but that's pretty good. Even caught two Jews trying lying in the comments.

Jew enablers

"Jewish" is a culture, a religion, and a race (actually more than one race).

I whole-heartedly agree, but allow me to play devils advocate for a moment. For all intents and purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a dime-a-dozen, true virtues are a blessing in disguise. We often put our false morality on a pedastal like a bunch of prima donnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granted. So I ask of you to muster up all the strength you can because it is a dog eat dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge chip on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw in everything but the kitchen sink, and even though you are having a field day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sixth sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blind eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero tolerance when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around goes around, and when supply and demand fails, you will be the first to go. Mark my words, when you get down to brass tacks, it doesn't take rocket science to kill two birds with one stone. It's clear who wears the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through trial and error but I swear on my mother's maiden name that when you put the pedal to the metal you will pass with flying colours like it's a piece of cake.

>Get fucked pseudointellectual
The leper's bell of the moron

Underrated

Wish these shapeshifting kikes would all eat bullets.

The mental gymnastics of a pseudointellectual.

Not ein argument, Moisha

Bump

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

They can't do that any more. There are too many of us. Every death will create a martyr.