This Poster for The First Purge Will Make Cinema Great Again

Behind every tradition lies a revolution. Next Independence Day, witness the rise of our country’s 12 hours of annual lawlessness. Welcome to the movement that began as a simple experiment: The First Purge. To push the crime rate below one percent for the rest of the year, the New Founding Fathers of America (NFFA) test a sociological theory that vents aggression for one night in one isolated community. But when the violence of oppressors meets the rage of the marginalized, the contagion will explode from the trial-city borders and spread across the nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc
m.imdb.com/title/tt6133466/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Almost as gay as a movie about Obama being a literal Islamic terrorist

The premise is shitty. The acting is bad.
This is even worse marketing. Sage in all fields.

Maybe for the first time in years I'll go to the cinema of my own accord, instead of being dragged by my nephew to see some capeshit film just so he can get in what with the 12A rating and all.

Criminals will still commit crime anytime of day the premise is fucktarded

Yay for team politics. Checkem and SOTU will be known for its explosive headlines.

>But when the violence of oppressors meets the rage of the marginalized

I know the first movie was shit, the others look like they might be decent.

The first movie was basically white prep young adults trying to kill a black bum.

2nd & 3rd movies are fun if I don’t think about the world of the movie. Otherwise, knowing the premise is full of holes makes the backstory just an excuse to show gratuitous violence, like Saw, and have some lefty social commentary.

lmao, they're making a race war movie then?

The first movie only had one or two non-whites, with preppy whites going after a black guy. I wonder who won?

Damn dude, your ID says fag

It's going to tank. People don't want to watch this self aggrandizing lefty garbage anymore

Nice

takes place in staten island NY ... south vs north shores

The sequels for that movie were serious dogshit. Whos gunna honestly care about #4?

Not seeing it. Just like I never saw any of the others.

TUNE IN TO SOTU LIVE STREAM TONIGHT

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc

With commentary, lots of gets.

Definetly going to be better than just fox news!!

Also thanks to you "Russian bots" the ((mainstream)) media talks about ... for getting the Memo released!!!
>good work you leveled up!!!

Tune in 8:30pm est to see the stream where there IS NO
>DONATE BUTTON
>ECELEB SHILLING
>FAGGOTRY OR KIKERY
and there IS
>TRUTH
>LAUGHTER
>SHIA LEBOUF CAMEOS
and much much more

Tune in to ALLchans favorite Information Broker B.Sampler
And have some fun in the chat....
Don't terrify the normies too much wait till we win the civil war that the media has created

Fuck Hollywood and their faggot Heretics

>movie series released under Obama
>is authoritarian propaganda about how people are naturally evil and commit crimes just for fun so you better be grateful that the government is there to stop them because this is how everyone would act without them
>time to release the fourth movie while Trump is president
>suddenly becomes propaganda about how oppressive and evil the government is for inflicting this on the people

i’m assuming this is gonna be about Trump-types having a purge and SJWs fighting back and somehow winning. literally trying to graduate from WEWUZing to WE-IS-ing

Wew, I commend that man that fought off those sub-humans. He deserves a metal... Metal bat that is, finish them off!

>watching movies made after 1960 in the first place

I'm guessing the evil Trump 1% allow the criminals to kill each other to see if they can genocide themselves but realize they're being played and turn their sights on the Trumpers. Basically Running Man.

Wow look at that cast... what a surprise
m.imdb.com/title/tt6133466/

You don't remember? Trump is somehow friends or knows the guy who titled that movie. Title of 3rd one was keep america great