Retards

Seriously. What is with these people? How do they stay triggered for so fucking long? Their faux outrage and hysteria over things that aren't true are really starting to make me want to drop them out of helicopters...

It's called panic user

THIS

(((Eisen)))

Panic and fear.

oy vey whaaa we gonna do

#ReleaseTheMemo

>How do they stay triggered for so fucking long?
To be fair, Trump does things almost twice a week that tic the triggered box for these fools.

Correct, Trump is perfectly within his rights to fire insubordinate subordinates who are plotting against him.

Desperation and panic

They will do and say anything to keep their narrative going. Lie through their teeth? You bet. That's the least they could possibly do, and it's justified because DRUMPF.

These people have literally gone insane.

>MFW they can't stump the Trump.

Kike threatens lawfare.
>imagine my shock.

They probably aren't, it's low investment virtue-signalling.

The moment they have to put any skin in the game, they vanish. Because there is very minimal reward for their actions beyond peer approval, they have little conviction.

I stopped giving a fuck about all this bullshit, haven’t followed it in months
It’s all fake outrage

>Confederate

The kikes are fucking terrified

Shilling for (((Rosenstein))) yet

They get high from it.

I'm not kidding, you get a dopamine release from this shit.

>confusing dopamine with cortisol and epinephrine

>is just like firing Comey
so.. completely legal without any serious repercussions, save for a whole lot of booty bothered dems? Sweet

The only one who had corrupt intent firing Comey was Rosenstein lmao

>The only one
>Rosenstein

there is no way this memo could be as damning as the dems are acting, what's there end game here?

You think if they wanted Trump gone they'd want him to commit an "obvious crime" like this so they could get rid of him. The fact that they DONT want him to fire Rosenstein means Trump is on the right track

It's just to make a point of how much resistance the House GOP is putting up toward Mueller's investigation.

Of course it is. What it leads one to conclude is that there was ***zero*** basis for there to ever have been a special counsel appointment. The only reason they are reee'ing is because they wanted Mueller to have carte blanche with the general public to just start making BS claims about Trump that would bolster their midterm chances. The memo will effectively convey to half (or more) of the general public that nothing Mueller does will have any legitimacy and therefore won't affect the midterms either way

Hahahahh this is a stunning display of mental gymnastics holy shit

>I'm not kidding, you get a dopamine release from this shit.

This actually makes sense.

>***zero*** basis
You seem pretty confident about this. Do you keep up with the headlines much?

If russiagate is bs (i always thought it was just a way to keep the base happy) will revealing it as BS hurt the Dems. I think no. The people who were so desperate to have the election aren't suddenly going to start caring about the truth.

>is just like firing Cmoey

Does he nean : legal, OK and the right thing to do?

That cunt lawyer is often on CNN, the nose.