Is there a certain 'look' we should all go for that displays to people that we're Alt-Right or Conservative?

Is there a certain 'look' we should all go for that displays to people that we're Alt-Right or Conservative?

Pic related, i'm thinking we should present ourselves as articulate thinkers such as Peterson and Sargon of Akkad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic related; it's intimidating and masculine

Nice bros, looking top tier suave.

Liberals and Feminists literally tremble when they see me strut by.

MAGA!

Sure thing shareblue, let's help make them more identifiable in the public.

>articulate thinkers such as Peterson and Sargon of Akkad

A FUCKING LEAF

>intimidating and masculine

Yes
Whatever the opposite of this is

This?

Yikes

the Sup Forums look is being a fat spergy neckbeard, just look at literally any pics of Sup Forums users irl

faces of Sup Forums thread?

I think I look pretty classy... maga and white pride my niggers! Deport Mexicans lol

lmao couldn't get more Jewish if you tried.

>Peterson
>Carl
No.
I do, however, want to get a short sleeve dress shirt collection and sweater vests.
I have more cravats than I care to think of and I miss wearing them.
The look of the 1960's white man is one of my favorites for casual wear.

More like this

Take care of yourself. Dress well, but simple. Keep your head and beard short/efficiently cared for.

fuck no

>that displays to people that we're Alt-Right or Conservative?
Why would you want to display it to other people? Wouldn't you want to hide your power level in public so SJWs don't attack you or get you fired from your job?

Peterson is now naming the jew.

hmm i wonder if his abs can block a shiv

Holy fuck you are the ugliest person I've ever seen. Flag checks out.

>lets all look the same
fuck off pinko

when did he say this?

I wonder (((who))) would be interested in easily identifying us in public settings?

Le malefashionadvice face

Why display your political beliefs? Keeping under the radar helps out-kike the kikes.

Solzhenitsyn said that

I hear a dolphin every time I see this picture

We're giving Peterson the ol' Benny G. Treatment friendo.

The guy in the picture is Albanian.

I don't think we should go for a unified look necessarily

But I do think we should all keep aesthetics in mind. I would say we should generally stay away from long hair, bad facial hair, and try to keep our body fat low. Maybe you have a rural flannel look to you, or maybe you're a cosmopolitan type of guy from a city, whatever. Just don't look like a slob and try to look as good as you can.

We should definitely dress to be taken seriously or dress to look somewhat attractive

Just assume everybody successful is on the right.

Akkad? Isn't he a liberal?

I just kek when I see these try-hard meatheads.

I style my hair exactly like pic related. I even bring this photo to the hairdresser. It's stylish, classic, bad-boy and suave at the same time. I reject the ridiculous Hitler judgend haircut that is popular among right.wingers, in 99% of cases they look the same as the sjw dykes they love to hate.

TUNE IN TO SOTU LIVE STREAM TONIGHT

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc

With commentary, lots of gets.

Definetly going to be better than just fox news!!

Also thanks to you "Russian bots" the ((mainstream)) media talks about ... for getting the Memo released!!!
>good work you leveled up!!!

Tune in 8:30pm est to see the stream where there IS NO
>DONATE BUTTON
>ECELEB SHILLING
>FAGGOTRY OR KIKERY
and there IS
>TRUTH
>LAUGHTER
>SHIA LEBOUF CAMEOS
and much much more

Tune in to ALLchans favorite Information Broker B.Sampler
And have some fun in the chat....
Don't terrify the normies too much wait till we win the civil war that the media has created