ITT: We give Jordan B. Peterson the ol' Benny G treatment

>"Inordinate Jewish influence is directly responsible for the creation of bloody Neo-Marxism, and these same Jewish intellectuals to this very day are working 'round the clock to ensure all Western nations will be minority White within our lifetimes. There, I said it."

wew lads, how will the (((they))) ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oy vey, he's going full Solzhenitsyn!

Shill thread. Gtfo

fug, made a typo. Fixed.

>Shill thread. Gtfo
JIDF is here.

>SHUT IT DOWN

>Some call it communism
>I call it what it is:
>Judaism

>The bloody neo-Marxists intend to exterminate the White race

Just buy the damn rug.

holey sheeeit, I didn't think he had the balls. You can only hide the truth for so long before it comes back with a wrath.

>JIDF is here.
>Supported by Rebel Media.
Guess again.

>Guess again.
You understand that the idea is to ascribe false quotes to Peterson so that people shit themselves as the memes spread, correct?

>ascribe false quotes
Oh, wow, you're so much better than the left. Keep it up because I'm sure that's the right path to go on.

Garrisonize peterson
Genius

is it just me or has yarden a semitic look on him?

>Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: 'by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.'

Hi leftypol

LMFAO

It never works and just antagonize the normies who could otherwise be redpilled. Fuck off leafag.

Helo Leftypol! Nice seeing you cunts can't keep it in your pants and must shit on everyone else's parade!

(saged)

i'ma need a source for that fellow leaf

Oh look, it's the "support Israel" shill from every single other Peterson thread.

Getting a little hot under the collar, shlomo?

>i'ma need a source for that fellow leaf
They are intentionally fake quotes, my dear fellow leaf. This is called "the Benny G. Treatment".

Leftypoltards are so unoriginal, so braindead, so pathetically low IQ that they act like those autistic Sonic Hedgehog fans.

>Look guys! MY totally original creation xD
It's called SONICHU XD XD Get it? Sonic + Pikachu??? I'm so original XD
>What does it do? XD The same as Pikachu and Sonic basically XD

This is you guys on Peterson.

>allegedly defender of free speech
>the one thing you can't talk about jews/holocaust, even by law in most euro cunts, he ignores

>who could otherwise be redpilled
peterson's not redpilling anyone, moron.

kek i love this, i'll save and spread them. keep them coming!

TOP KEK, the Christian ones work so good with him.

Check this out.

ty user, could someone please post some of them as replies to his tweets?

I bet he'll have an aneurysm and start screeching about libel.

He redpilled your mom last night.

Absolutely 16 gorillion.

short and catchy. Great stuff. Sieg Heil Jordan deserves the treatment

thats a hitler quote right? his last question there was 'is this a german?' right?

perhaps you might change your edited quote to 'is this a white man?' because it is a bit more subtle while having the power of referencing the 'fellow white people' line the jew takes and the memes that sprang from it.
just a thought.

He won't give a damn dude.

But it would be amusing if he did give a damn.

Has he actually said this? Sounds like you're memeing.

this one is great. That smugish face

(You)

Absolutely right user. Adapted

welcome newfriend, shtay a h'while and lishen.

i like this idea, i like this meme, and endorse it 100%

Try to make them more explicitly antisemitic.

That quote goes well with him though.

>get the Zyklon B

that one is a winner. it had me giggling.

You fuck off

lost

Apologies, you are correct. My bad.

>somebody finally addressing the issues manchildren face today, better try to discredit him!

>Zyklon B Peterson

>They're not laughing anymore.

>professor of psychology
fucking kek

haha what the fuck, where is that image on the right from?

>Islamic flag
For a muslim you're sure showing a lot of enthusiasm for a guy who is in bed with Zionists.

>c... clean your room you nazi racist! REEEEEEEEE

This is solid gold.
Today OP wasn't a faggot.

>>The bloody neo-Marxists intend to exterminate the White race. ....bUCKO.

This is kike kryptonite

>"The more a Canadian person or Canadian movement opposes the Jew, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or is praised by them, is useless and dangerous."
Oh the ironing.

>Not using a memeflag

TOP kek user

There's a typo on "lineage" I believe.

we love him and want him to go full 1488 for his sake and ours. having that big brained nibba get totally redpilled would be a massive win. and inserting ourselves into any converasation people have about him on tv pushes anyone who is receptive to his message toward us, just like with trump. in so doing we can use the jew media apparatus against them.

>hiding your Israeli flag
Nice one rabbi.

I literally copy and pasted it from a Martin Luther quote and added The Jews

>we love him and want him to go full 1488
He will never do this, he's fully in bed with the jews. Here he is giving a speech at a centennial celebration of Israel's founding last year (with his Zionist buddy Ezra Levant):

youtube.com/watch?v=RnTMp3wTlzc

I read it in his voice and keked audibly.

>Sup Forums is still talking about peterson naming the jew

Everyone has already picked a side.
Individualism is moral not because it is correct, but because it entails faith in something that makes living worthwhile. You can win the group identity (((game))) but you want to win the game, not the (((game))), don't you? Aren't you better than that? Or stay an untermensch.

unless you are full exterminationist then you pretty much must be a zionist. we need somewhere to deposit all our heebs. a worthless deser country sounds like as fine a place as any.

>Be Jordan Peterson
>Take multiple antidepressants
>have frequent bouts of crying
>sell young men things they don’t need
>tell them to be men and clean their room
>while suffering from depression yourself

It takes a retard to follow this guy. He’s literally exploiting the stupidity of young men.

>Be Jordan Peterson
>be a better human being than user

Wow I wish dude

You're trying a little too hard leaf. Whats your beef with kermit clean bed man?

Don't you need to worry about Trudeau making your country lose companies to the US becaue value based economics will outdo profit based economics when "its 2015"

really makes you think

no, anonn it's worse than that

>Individualism is moral not because it is correct
Explain to us how your radical individualism can prevent White genocide.

>unless you are full exterminationist then you pretty much must be a zionist.
Zionist does not mean "Israel can exist" it means "Israel First".

I don't blame him for not bringing it up, it would be social, financial and legal suicide if he did.

Perhaps it won't. Certainty isn't with your alternative either, Hitler lost the war. This is the one that at the very least makes life worthwhile for me.

>Whats your beef with kermit clean bed man?
He has stated that anyone who questions jewish power has psychological problems and is just a resentful loser.

He is in bed with Zionists.

He has stated his intent is to un-redpill "lost boys" (only White ones) to prevent the next Hitler.

He is pro-jewish.

this won't work with JBP because he's already established and well known. It worked with Ben Garrison because nobody knew enough about him to be able to tell that the anti semitic edits were not made by him

>Perhaps it won't.
Then it's useless and a tool of our enemies.

>This is the one that at the very least makes life worthwhile for me.
For now, until you and everyone you love is rounded up into a gulag and you watch your wife raped to death before your very eyes.

What did the Marxists do to the Kulaks?

>mfw

>this won't work with JBP because he's already established and well known.
The memes will carry on his momentum. It will work just fine.

everybody involved in the creation of that sentence in your pic is going straight to hell

all the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea that has come.

and "The Benny Gee'ing Jay Pee" has begun.

You should ask yourself why the jews are promoting him.

>if he won't say what we want then we'll say it for him
Sup Forums - bastion of truth

By the way the guy that got charged with what's in your pic is in the process of appealing the decision. It won't hold up.

>knew enough about him to be able to tell that the anti semitic edits were not made by him

WAT?!

>then it's useless and a tool of our enemies
One would have to define "our enemies". My enemy's are identitarians, among others. Other members of your ethnicity will disagree about that with you.

I don't have any interest in picking the uniform of my firing squad

*or the skin colour, obviously

>all the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea that has come.
>and "The Benny Gee'ing Jay Pee" has begun
Let the memes flow.

S H A D I L A Y

>(((Peterson))) thread
>image with alleged Peterkike quote naming the jew
>no sauce
gtfo Jew

>One would have to define "our enemies".
The jews, the ones who created and pushed Cultural Marxism.

>identitarians
National Bolshevism/(((Alt-Right))) are jewish controlled opposition meant to discredit White racial consciousness and resistance to White genocide.

What are you going to do once you're a tiny minority in your country and you're put in a gulag for being White? When they kill your family in front of your eyes?

This is not a fucking game we are playing, user. Everything that Solzhenitsyn describes in Archipelago is going to happen to every single White country on Earth, but far, far worse.

There is nothing immoral about wanting to maintain the ethnic homogeneity of your nation. Ethnically homogeneous nations are the most peaceful and prosperous, and it's a fact that the homogeneity of our nation has been destroyed with the sole intent of creating chaos and to exterminate the "oppressive class": White people.

Sup newfag?

I guess you never got to see Benny "Choke a nigger pull the trigger" Garrison roll deep across Africa, from village to tribal village.

Can't be preaching about free speech and stuff then though.
Even someone like Chomsky is more consistent on the issue, he defended a french author, or rather his right, in the 80s I think. to deny the holocaust, which was, and is, illegal in France. He faced a lot of shit for it.