Even conservative Republicans are saying this memo is a nothingburger

This doesn’t bode well for Trump; I’m sorry to say.

>CIA nigger mcmuffin
>conservative

>cuck-servative

I feel bad about bumping

1. McMuffin is a known CIA nigger and cuckservative
2. He isn't a representative so likely hasn't seen the memo
3. sage

thanks for the info glow in the dark nigger

even mormons couldnt stomach voting for this closet homo lmao

I was pretty excited about this, but I guess it's just going to be another non-happening.

At least I found out soon enough to still be able to get a good night sleep!

People are just too dumb for this game. Set it to easy please Kek.

oh no....The Russians are coming

>for 70+ years they have been saying this

> A guy who ran solely to help Hillary win
>conservative

>mcmuffins response
is he a cianigger??????

This guy is in bed with Fusion so who gives a fuck

>mcmullin
>conservative

He paid for anti trump campaigns.

McFuckin Muffin.

What a fucking prick. Can't believe the CIA had their own candidate this last election

From a guy who hasn't even seen the memo and is a known cuck, plus CIA nigger.

Really activates my almonds.

I don't know about you guys but I'm really unimpressed with the memo so far, I don't think I'll watch the State of the Union address at all and I'll just wait and see what CNN has to say about it.

S P O O K

>Even conservative Republicans
>it's mcmuffin, flake, mccain, shapiro, weeklystandardkike, etc

This still triggers me

We should exchange nuclear weapons with Russia. We nuke Novosibirsk, and the Russians nuke LA. This way the Democrats would be satisfied.

It's really cute how the CIA uses "ex" employees to run propaganda operations on US citizens. Fucking parasite niggers need to die

>its ongoing influence campaigns

Oh right. Sanctions are needed because muh Russian bots.

isn't that because trump isn't a conservative?
did we just redefine conservative to be "trump?"
because then we've got no conservatives.

Is either the CIA or FBI the good guys? My impression is the FBI is a little better because they're under the direction of the president. CIA on the other hand seems totally rogue.

A guy who is literally one of the head deep state niggers, who colluded with Hilary Clinton to run a presidential campaign... One where he appeared on the ballot in exactly 1 state, Utah, with the sole purpose of stealing the electoral votes from trump.

This guy says, uhhhh, nothing to see here folks.

Welp, guess that seals it. I'm gonna hit the sack guys, I'm feeling sleepy as fuck.

Yeah, I was really excited about it at first, but it's just as underwhelming as everything that Trump tries to do. I'll watch the SotU (just to see how big an idiot Trump will be) but I won't be bothering to stay up for the memo

I have a feeling something isn't right with this...
(((McMullin))) is a cryptojew?

FPBP

day of the rope for mcfaggot

lmao. the FBI is a pile of shit, as is every federal agency.

It's almost as bad as I thought, he's from Utah.

I meant which is better.

>an actual glowing cia nigger

You answered your own question

We dont want outsourcing/deindustrialization, mass immigration to tank wages and ponzi scheme crony capitalism. That is 21st century (((conservatism))), go suck Scheer’s dick as he props up Trudeau my running on retarded esoteric issues and worships the status quo.

>influence operations
I still have no idea what people are talking about when they bring up Russian plots and Russian influences on our elections. Do they mean there are Russians using the internet?

The shills are in full swing more than ever today. The day has come, you scared you know it, I know it, you are terrified

>Conservative
>Republican
>Evan McMuffin
WEW
E
W

Except sanctions hardly at all affect the Russian state's operations, only starves innocent Russians to death.

wow based jungle nigger

Learn to sage you fucking memeflag newfag reddit retard. I bet you post in q larp threads too. Kys

the CIA was always a Jewish operation
The moment it changed from OSS
But the fact is that the OSS would not exist except for the need to counter Roosevelt's Sovietphilia

Kek only operates on survival mode.

is that even "news of tonight"?

kek

>This doesn’t bode well for Trump; I’m sorry to say.

That is not a conservative republican.

Glow in the dark spoilers are not people.

Excuse me you memeflag faggot but McMullen runs the REAGAN BATTALION

That's right, it's named after RONALD REAGAN the greatest compasionate conservative who ever lived, and his site is incredibly popular with older republicans who are the rock of conservatism in this country.

I don't think you can find someone with more solid conservative credentials

>d...d...dont pay attention to the memo. Its a scheme to distract from out distraction.

Evan McNuffinMuffinBurger

McMullen a conservative?

You. Total. Faggot.

Reagan was a nigger-loving commie who turned Cali and NY blue thanks to the amnesty.

>evan "the deep state incarnate" cuckMullin
>conservative

Evan McMullin glows in the dark.

>47k likes
>22k retweets

>mcmuffin

older republicans are the cucks that ruined this country

FUCK YOU EVAN!