What is your view of Creationism? Is it the final redpill or is it just religious treachery?

What is your view of Creationism? Is it the final redpill or is it just religious treachery?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent
youtu.be/dDBFhM_ViqM?list=PLmiAycMDMUDPGSb40Ry8kKmTWUh4DCfwf&t=47
youtu.be/N6DR9k3rPZQ?t=572
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC56941/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2871823/#!po=17.8161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Believing in the Lord Jesus, Creator and Redeemer of the Heaven and the Earth, is the only redpill

>What is your view of people that believe absolute nonsense whenever they can't comprehend objective reality

>What is your view of Creationism?
its a great way to tell if someone is retarded

who the fuck knows? there is so much bad science out there.

googling something as simple as the capacity of the human bladder returns "peer reviewed" research that varies by 100%.

>reality is always observable
The fedora mind

What is objective reality?

Either God has existed for all of what we perceive as time, or matter has. I choose the former. Now whether or not evolution was God's mechanism for arriving at man and blessing him with consciousness or if He created us at this exact level of complexity I am not sure. Doesn't bother me too much.

im agnostic but faggots like you sway me to religion

I know that creation is real, and it came by the Lord God Jesus

I'm not so sure about Creationism as told by Christian, Jewish, and Islamic scriptures, but I do believe in Intelligent Design. Evolutionism keep's losing year after year and now there is vastly more evidence in favor of Intelligent Design. I was an atheist in my fedora days but now am an Agnostic without hesitation.

>unobservable things can be observed
>undetectable things can be detected
Are you retarded?

It's what you detect when you measure anything.

Why?

it doesn't bother you that your Creator, who created you for a specific reason, will judge you for not doing what He told you to do?

What evidence specifically, if you can recall, tilted the scales toward Intelligent Design for you?

Anyone watch the Ken Ham vs Faggot Nye debate? Boll Nye was fucking embarassing. Ken Ham is a creationist and he wiped his ass with that fake scientist. Nye tried to respond about dating methods, Ham makes an interesting point that seems to disprove Nye...and then Nye never responds to that, just goes muh science in schools don’t stop teaching science, which was a massive fucking strawman.

>everything can be observed
>everything can be detected
Are you retarded?

Jewish scripture has the correct creation, and Christianity has the correct, for we use the same scripture for it is the same God, the islams have their own creation account and is not at all like the true creation account by our Lord

There's quite a few, but the main one being that scientism teaches that life can come from non life which is completely impossible. The current theory is that lightening struck mud and the first organism was born. No mind that they've been trying to recreate this in pristine laboratory conditions for almost a century now and have failed over and over. It goes against actual science and common sense.

Name one thing that cannot be observed or detected in any way.

Atheists always leaping that they're smarter than they really are...

Can you tell me whats one or some of the big differences between their creation accounts? Cant say I know much about the Islamic creation story.

Its the truth

what kind of creationism?
in my view the idea that God created the universe and the view that the universe is 13.7 billion years old are perfectly compatible.
to me science and religion are relatives, not enemies.

evolution

>(((Heisenberg)))
the memes write themselves

The book of Genesis has the truth about creation.

Read Genesis 1-2, and you'll see the creation by the very word of the Lord God Jesus, and then compare that to any of the other creation accounts in the religious world

I sympathize with creationists. They're just trying to be theologically consistent.

>what is genetics
>what are fossils
>what are traceable shared ancestries between cells
>what is the experiment where bacteria in a lab evolved to be able to consume a particular nutrient
Stop.

I mean that kind of creationism, that claims that the creation of our universe happened as described in the Holy Bible,

I sympathize for you friend for you are dead already, should you perish because you want to be ignorant? Creation is from the Lord God Jesus, and He will return to judge, for now is the time to be saved in the age of Grace

TUNE IN TO SOTU LIVE STREAM TONIGHT

youtu.be/lvMbbodVqNc

With commentary, lots of gets.

Definetly going to be better than just fox news!!

Also thanks to you "Russian bots" the ((mainstream)) media talks about ... for getting the Memo released!!!
>good work you leveled up!!!

Tune in 8:30pm est to see the stream where there IS NO
>DONATE BUTTON
>ECELEB SHILLING
>FAGGOTRY OR KIKERY
and there IS
>TRUTH
>LAUGHTER
>SHIA LEBOUF CAMEOS
and much much more

Tune in to ALLchans favorite Information Broker B.Sampler
And have some fun in the chat....
Don't terrify the normies too much wait till we win the civil war that the media has created

Atheist remain outside and bring your penance to King Terry

God as alien Scientist who seeded earth with all permutations of DNA and let those life forms not suited for the planet go extinct.

Fuck off Paul

It's a meme story, but if people want to believe in memes, they're free to do so.

Where is the proof of evolution? Where did the information evolve from?

I'd rather go with the Big Bang theory. It's still a theory but there's more to work with in terms of explaining the universe than just "god made everything in 7 days"

Will you stay dead? There is one way to life and that is through the Lord Jesus, if you are born once you die twice, if you are born twice you die once

>evolution is exactly the same as abiogenesis, and since we're not sure how abiogenesis happened we can't ever know anything about evolution and everything just looks the same on physical and genetic levels because uhhhhhh God did it
Wrong again. But since we can't explain it, "magical sky grandpa" is as good an answer as "organic chemicals coalescing in matrices of clay particles", yeah? Even though the second is actually explained in much greater detail?

Evolution isn't at odds with Christian Doctrine unless one takes the most literal interpretation of scripture, at which point you're already a retarded fundamentalist

It's not about good works or bad works, the Lord Jesus Christ did all the works of God and took upon Himself all our sins so that we could be reconciled to God and have fellowship, all you have to do is have faith and believe and call upon the name of the Lord and you will be saved

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent
Inb4 b-b-but you cant see evolution happening in real time!

youtu.be/dDBFhM_ViqM?list=PLmiAycMDMUDPGSb40Ry8kKmTWUh4DCfwf&t=47
Creationism can go pretty deep and sound a little /x/ depending on the view
It clashes with matters of illusion regarding the perception of reality.. because seeing the world a way that in a way clashes with what God intended sounds like something on the agenda of those that are at war with God throughout time - youtu.be/N6DR9k3rPZQ?t=572

That's not fucking true dumbass. That's a sick mischaracterization of Christian doctrine. Gays will be condemned to hell, as will all other sinners. You need to do what God demands and not do evil AND you have to accept Bible doctrines.

Macroevolution and spontaneous generation are unobserved and unobservable

fundamentally they're almost the same..
>somethinsomethinsomethin
>nobody knows
>the universe

I'm unsure on creationsim, I think both it and evolution have valid evidence. But the way people dismiss it out of hand forces me to defend it a lot as a position even though I'm unsure whether I myself am convinced.

what the fuck's intelligent design, why do we have appendicitis

theres no way of knowing if we have a creator or not. if you believe either or, youre a retard.

>as will all other sinners
Looks like you're fucked

Pffft yeah there's plenty of "proof" of trying to explain where animals came from, what of plants and trees, and the elements, and water, everything else other than animals?

>unobservable
I guess it's just a coincidence that all "housekeeping" DNA (like ribosomal DNA) is conserved. And that body plans are conserved. And that vestigial organs exist.

>valid evidence
Like what?

Macroevolution is the same process as microevolution and thus can be observed.
Spontaneus generation is outdated shit.

The aether.

So why do you think that it exists?

Friend we're all sinners, living in this sinning flesh, we are saved through the grace of God, as a free gift to all who accept, because our Lord did all the works for salvation, for salvation is of the Lord, and all who believe truely in their heart that the Lord lives forever more and calls upon His blessed name, Jesus, will be saved. If you love the Lord you will keep His commandments, but there is nothing more we can add to His finished work of salvation, if you do that is blasphemy

The earth was created 6000 years ago.

There is no way it is the same process, there has never been a observance of one kind of anything living ever evolving into some other kind, your fossils can't prove that those bones on the ground ever had any offspring just like it, nor do they show proof of evolution, for if one animal evolved a better mutation than the other, that would mean that two of that same mutation would have to appear in a male and a female, and what of the animal that it "evolved" from, do they all perish, or do they keep on going and reproducing that new mutation out of the flock?

Practicing gays do not go to heaven. Christianity is not the shit you find in America where you have practicing gays going to church and talking about Jesus saving them. Modern Christianity has turned into a bizarre cult

These retards don't understand that all mutations are deleterious and it's impossible (proven many times with computer models, etc.) to produce a functioning protein from random mutations alone

Notice that people stopped responding to me because they cannot prove themselves or disprove me. Fucking pathetic.

OK sinner

>what is genetics
The study of how information is encoded in genes. You can't actually infer evolution or common descent from genetics alone, but if you walk into genetics already believing these things to be true you can find plenty of support ie """evidence"""

>what are fossils
essentially petrified bone as well as organic material. like with genetics, you can't infer evolution or common descent from fossils, but you can use them to support an already existing hypothesis of evolution.

>what are traceable shared ancestries between cells
I'm not sure what you're referring to here, if it's to do with genetics I already mentioned that but I can go into more detail on this specifically.

>what is the experiment where bacteria in a lab evolved to be able to consume a particular nutrient
You're correct, this did happen. It's not that there's no conceivable mechanism for evolution, mutations do occur and some of them at least don't fuck you over. But if I'm correct in guessing what you're referring to, it was a change that affected a single amino chain that allowed the organism to process different chemicals(not "new chemicals, this change likely adversely affected the organism's ability to perform some other task). But this gradual model of change has actually begun to be abandoned by evolutionists because the "fossil record" doesn't support it, "Punctuated Equilibrium" is the new hotness and it calls for much more radical change within a much shorter time, something which genetics research does not support. Are you starting to see the problem?

>all mutations are deleterious
Fucking. Retarded. You cannot make a claim without proof. Where is you proof?

Something that is real, that it doesn't change with your opinion.

The Earth will keep orbiting the Sun even if you think really hard that it doesn't

Look up the word, iq-of-80. Deleterious means it takes away from. A white skinned person can never turn black again thus any mutation that produces melanin deficiency, ALTHOUGH IT IS ADVANTAGEOUS, IS STILL DELETERIOUS.

>Creationism
Islam tier point of view - literally retarted.

It's dumb.

[spoiler]but God still created the world[/spoiler]

If our designer is so fucking intelligent, why did he put a waste disposal facility in a playground with another facility across the street? And why do half the playground/waste disposal facilities require more maintenance than the others, in weaker towns?

>You can't actually infer evolution or common descent from genetics alone
Yes, you can. Very easily. You yourself could do it, just go to google and type in "blast genetics". You can compare every single gene from every organism that we've sequenced and see the obvious similarities between conserved genes.

>like with genetics, you can't infer evolution or common descent from fossils
So the whole body plan being the same even for incredibly old animals, that doesn't mean a thing to you? All a coincidence? And I guess carbon dating is out, why bother believing physics while you're at it.

>I'm not sure what you're referring to here
Everything looks almost exactly the same at the cellular level. If you do not know this, you've never seen cells.

>But this gradual model of change has actually begun to be abandoned by evolutionists because the "fossil record" doesn't support it, "Punctuated Equilibrium" is the new hotness and it calls for much more radical change within a much shorter time
This is absolute nonsense and no "evolutionist" would fall for it.

I'm not sure how to address the scope of your retardation.

You've got a zinger there chap, ever thought about standup comedy?

Patting yourself on the back for trying to sway someone that has already rejected the notion of Evolution over a Lithuanian glass-blowing forum is even more embarrassing.

Ever thought about unironically killing yourself?

I agree. It's by far the stupidest post I've made in this thread.

>huuuuurrrrrrrrr duuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

just because to the inocent/ignorant individual empirical evidence tells him he lives in a plane with a dome doesnt mean he is right

there is a REASON why many accient people claimed earth to be round

there are proofs of evolution happening in the last century alone, even a new bird specie, you are retarded

give it time for the spontaneous generation question, one day the puzzle will be complete

Retarded teenage Redditor. You think you are intelligent but you are just an overly confident teenager.

It keeps good bacteria ready for use.

But those birds will keep on producing more birds, and never anything else other than a bird, do you understand friend

retard

Oh, you wanted an actual answer instead of being insulted? How about sickle-cell mutation? Being heterozygous for it prevents malaria. Oops!

>I can only live 100 years max so if I've never seen it it's literally impossible.
How can anyone even speak with you if you're acting like this??

>All mutations are deleterious
user, I....
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC56941/

Honest answer i'm on the fence. But i do believe in intelligent design. And half the thread is already filled up with personal attacks, and malice. Honestly do your own reading. You're aren't gonna find the answer in the form of a shitpost.

I hope you are jocking my friend

but if you are not if that happened in just a century i wonder what would happen in a million years

did you knew dolphines were once "tiggers"?

Give a good objective definition of a "bird".

This. Punctuated equilibrium means that changes have to happen relatively rapidly, but the only "evidence" that mutations can produce changes that are a net gain ( like something is always lost in an information change like this, even if something else that's currently beneficial is gained) shows that it has to happen at previously expected speeds and has to be relatively minor. Broad physiological change is off the table, especially when you consider that these "hopeful monsters" would actually have a lot of trouble finding a mate who would be willing to fuck the freak even if their novel trait was advantageous and they figured out how to use it (imagine if a dinosaur "evolved" fully functioning flight feathers and a preening gland to keep those feathers functional, but lacked the neural or behavioral adaptations to actually know how to fly)

evolution is extremely fucking weird but it is still the best explanation.

Thanks mate. It seems like a rather polarizing topic.

Fedora wearers don't have high IQ, they will lash out when you question their religion with science.

Creationism is true insofar that our universe is a simulation created by an advanced civilization (who themselves might also just be living in a simulation).

This

BUT RETARD, ADVANTAGEOUS DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT IS NOT DELETERIOUS. ALL MUTATIONS ARE DELETERIOUS EVEN IF ADVANTAGEOUS.
You 80 iq retarded teenager.

PhD in theoretical physics here.

desu the more I learn about the world the less I believe it is real

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC56941/
Handicap read what I wrote. ADVANTAGEOUS IS IRRELEVANT WHEN ALL MUTATIONS ARE DELETERIOUS.

You fucking brainless teenagers cannot understand simple words

same here, or rather this universe is a simulation or is something behind, believing in all coincidents that were required ourselves become human iss not even rational

You are going to have to forgive me for the metaphysical talk, but there is no other way to really describe the aether as it is really the essence of absence.
It cannot be measured, because the center, "origin" is "point non specific". You cannot measure something that is incommensurable.
When exactly did you or anything else "exist"? You change constantly, you are never a "complete" you, you are always self-replicating yourself. You can never be "full" that is to say you are never "complete" as "1" thing. When you die, you simply return to the system as a different form of matter. The sun and the galaxies work the same, they never "die" they just emanate into something else...another sun or galaxy.
You and everything else that emanates is not "nothing" however, "from not comes not" as they say. So "0" (chaos) does not exist. The aether is merely an implosive, point non specific "TOWARDS 0" force that everything has. People for ages have confused the aether as some luminous fluid or shit that everything flows through when really it is simply inertia.
How do you measure inertia on an infinite scale? You just keep going "towards zero". This is why magnets and "particles" appear in toroidal and hyperbola shapes.

>All mutations are deleterious

injurious to health:
deleterious gases.
harmful; injurious:
deleterious influences.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2871823/#!po=17.8161
>"Of course not all mutations are harmful"

Yo sven answer me this- do you think it will be possible to have a "cloud" brain using quantum mechanics? When I read that an electron could be in two places at once my mind was blown.