How much longer will it take until the majority of Sup Forums realizes they've been conned?

How much longer will it take until the majority of Sup Forums realizes they've been conned?

fpbp

OP is my nigga

SECOND POST BEST POST

It's starting to sink in now tbqh..........
(this is not a concern shill post)

THIS

Already known.

Trump is allied with the strongly pro-Israel kike faction. The open border kikes, like Soros, heavily backed Hillary. Learn your Jews, fellow pirate user.

>bait thread
Support trump when he does things we agree with, attack him when he does not.
>sage

Do you really think theres anything but paid russians here?

Yes, be a good Burger and support Israel!

>sage
>being this new you don't even know the basic rules

this. your not on a "team". also wtf has he actually done for the kikes that really helps them? he got some dumb yid off the hook for sketchy meat and gave them a name title of jerusalem capital. meanwhile he is dismantling every one of their plans both at home and abroad. globalism, media control, demographics change, climate change are all being btfod by trump right now so I dont really know what you guys are so butthurt about

real politique
trump is best
hitler isn't an option yet
if hitler popped up today while the kikes still run the deepstate and our orgs are just barely starting he would be shot.

friends close enemies closer.
if there really are kike factions which they have not proven in any way. israel and right wing kikes > diaspora kikes

Maybe when things start happening that suggest that we've been conned

Oh piss off, shariablue.

Hahhaha

POLL BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Question: Why the FUCK does America not have a third party? An "alt-right" party? Dude, the alt-right elected Trump, why don't they fucking form a god damn political party and put their men in the senate and the governorship and shit?
Americans get off your fat asses and mobalize. Your most important weapon is your vote.

Trump voters need to be punished.

Impeaching Trump will not be enough, we need to make an example of all of the voters who betrayed their country by voting for a petulant man and a conspirator who has no business being anywhere near the oval office. Everyone who voted for Trump should be permanently stripped of their voting rights and have their names and addresses published on a list of dissidents. Don't indulge in any fantasies that these people did nothing wrong by exercising the right to vote; they abused that right and now they will face consequences.

They should never be able to show their faces in public again.

Mostly when he stops pissing off all the families.

Pol has been had again by the jews
You niggers are only realising this now ?
Jesus fuck

You're in for one hell of a ride.

There are tons of parties and independents but seems no one votes for them. In Canada we do have more parties because Canada is about local representation more than in is in the US.

3d chess

kill yourself, I'll come punish you daddy. You seem to have abused your right to speak with what you've just posted. Complete malarkey, you really think you are suffering? Move to a third world country, hell move to the middle east, you'd be begging to come back to "trumps america". Faggots like you really make me want seriously hurt someone. Also, nice meme flag, please commit suicide.

>muh 5d trump chess
He sold you out like the dumb faggot you are
Enjoy 4 more years of kikery pilgrim

>israel kikes > diaspora kikes
>this meme again

Thank you Schlomo Schiklestein your contributions are greatly appreciated by your superiors.

>I'm so mad, watch me type all this shit

>>>>>/endchan/

This was a genuine criticism a year ago. Now I think its pointless. Mnuchin has been fine. Literally can't remember a single time he has pissed off either the left or the right. He's seems good at his job and doesn't make waves. And desu its no surprise that Trump picked a jew to be in charge counting the sheckles

>Once again i tricked those mortal goyms. Donald, come. Join me in my unholy feast.

It's mutual.

Come back when you can maintain a coherent argument.

>I have never had an intellectual thought in my life. Since I'm hopelessly retarded I green-text peoples posts in hopes that others will find me "clever" and "smart".

I'm not mad retard.

>I'm losing because I like it
kek @ you. Also, why do you want another hitler to decimate the white population again?

wtf I'm withered now

Your thoughts on the "punishment" people should receive for voting in a democratic election is so absurd it makes me question society. I really hope that you are just trolling. Please tell me how people have somehow "betrayed their country" by voting for Trump. There really hasn't been any dramatic changes, other than liberals not getting their way.

Youre mad as fuck nigger, sit the fuck down and take some deep breaths

>to the leftist if somebody gets invested in an issue or invested in anything they "lose"
No wonder you shits have allowed so much trash.

> instead of proving that I'm actually an intellectual merely trolling. I will instead back up the fact that I am completely retarded.

kill yourself nerd, still not mad lmao

Have you read that guys posts? He's taking this website way to seriously and you probably are too

>lel umad xDD don't take life so seriously xDDD
You're a child and you will always be a child.

this

>non native flags

hmmmmmmm

>friends close enemies closer
Quote made by a musim king who was killed by his enemys