UK
AUS
NZ
Red, white and blue
Leaf
Red and white
>FTFY

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/some-replies-to-correspondents-and-critics-japan-cressida-dick-and-cycling.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gay.

>making your flag look more like Quebec

lol fag

Go back to the ensign

true canadian flag

>having a Muslim symbol on your flag

Looks too much like Seychelles flag.

fpbp

This is actually pretty sweet. Let’s do it.

Looks like a little kid made it.

Shit design

Memes aside, that's actually a pretty nice flag and I'm not just saying that because there's a Union Jack on it. Why'd they change it to a shitty leaf?

They shouldve kept it

>Rdt
>Reddit
LOL

Can we please stop pretending America is Anglo? They broke off from the crown, they went ahead and forged their own destiny. They've done pretty well desu. Let's cooperate with them where our interests align, but they are not part of the Anglosphere.

Anglosphere=
UK, Canada, NZ, Australia

If it weren't for us your queen would be German. You gotta let us in senpai.

C...can we join too, senpai?

Without America, the Anglosphere is irrelevant. You know it's true.

If it weren't for you, the British and Japanese empires would rule the world in coordinated harmony.

We're irrelevant with them, we're just their bitches. 'Team USA and associated acts'.
They'd stab the rest of us in the back without hesitation anyway, they don't actually have any brotherly love for us, the way the rest of us have for each other. Best to keep them at a safe distance.

canada should have the union jack and they know it.

As long as I see a flash on in the circle

This is actually a really good flag.
>blue left and right to symbolize the Atlantic and the Pacific oceans
>white to represent the snowy
>Red leaf to symbolize Canada's natural beauty

It could work

The leaf gotta go. Its crnge as fuck. It looks weak and retarded. A fucking maple leaf...

the leaf must go, it's fucking embarrassing, 2 moose gay fucking on the flag, would be less cringe

You mean, if it wasn't for Japan.

The US considered that your European war and we didn't want to get involved. It wasn't until Japan attacked us and dragged us into your war.

Lol. You think there's "brotherly love" between Britain and Canada? Nobody in this country gives a fuck about Canada and I'm pretty sure the average Canuck feels the same way about us. They're country is USA-lite. They're entire society has been Americanised, top to bottom. Other than a few superficial differences, they're essentially another American state. If you think we have any special bond with Canada, other than sharing a Queen, than you're fucking delusional. I'll admit we have far more in common with the Aussies and Kiwis, but that has a lot to do with our similar sense of humour and the fact that we play the same sports. However, that alone is not enough to build a successful, economic or cultural union.

*Their

This.

This, the only real "special relationship" is between Australia and the UK

But don't Australians think you're a bunch of pommy cunts?

nope
go further back
though why am i surprised that an amerifat's grasp on history doesn't go further back than WW2?

Read this and learn something, if you have the attention span for it
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/02/some-replies-to-correspondents-and-critics-japan-cressida-dick-and-cycling.html

But how does including the USA make it better? It makes it even worse, more unfocused.

How about this leaf?

to please the wine drinkers.

fixd

It's not a leaf, it's a pentagram.

This?

RUDE!

Anglosphere is a linguistic/cultural community more than anything, countries where English is the majority and official language.

thats pretty cool, alot better than a leaf

perfect

No just no, bugger off seppo

WHY ARE TAXES SO HIGH HERE PLZ TRUMP ANNEX US

IN B4 MUH FREE HEALTHCARE ITS GARBAGE

Improved.

FTFY

i like it

kek

Faggot

Final Version

Whe the White band on the bottom?

a fucking leaf.

they could've put anything on there, but they chose a fucking LEAF

Jesus christ you couldn't find any vector images for that flag?

Troy McClure he ain't

lazy

lazy

I thought it was a reference to the french minority huehuehuehue

That legit looks better

As good as its gunna get boys....couldnt settle on a color scheme and didnt feel like putting more into it.

I lied. Its beautiful anons, beautiful.

more leafs pls
white

pic

HAHAHA Screw you guys, I just found 6 beer so I am good. fucking skrælings

ask veit ek standa, heiter yggdrasil

>Ask veit ek standa,
>heitir Yggdrasill
>hár baðmr, ausinn
>hvíta auri;
>þaðan koma döggvar
>þærs í dala falla;
>stendr æ yfir grœnn
>Urðar brunni.

You traitor! We fought a war to separate from the Brits. America isn't joining any Anglosphere.

Also, isn't their queen German? Isn't her family originally named Saxburg-Gotha or something like that?

No leafs allowed

/thread

>>Ask veit ek standa,
>>heitir Yggdrasill
>>hár baðmr, ausinn
>>hvíta auri;
>>þaðan koma döggvar
>>þærs í dala falla;
>>stendr æ yfir grœnn
>>Urðar brunni.
Þaðan koma meyjar
margs vitandi
þrjár, ór þeim sal
er und þolli stendr;
Urð hétu eina,
aðra Verðandi,
skáru á skíði,
Skuld ina þriðju;
þær lög lögðu,
þær líf kuru
alda börnum,
örlög seggja.

Just replace the 5 gold stars with 5 gold leafs, and call it a day. It's much more subtle.

Beautiful flag, it'll be a real shame if it got leafed.

This aggravates my autism. The leaf should be all green because a leaf's stem is still green. Coloring it brown means it's bark, and this thing is a tree not a leaf.

I was thinking of that but the Leafs say they're becoming a Chinese colony so I made them a colonial flag.

>Aussie flag with Burger stripes
I-it doesn't feel right

oi u cheeky cunt

It's a tree in the shape of a leaf!