WTF Even is Poland? Some kind of Jewish Meme-country?

Was looking over the history of this (((''''''country'''''''))) and got fucking vertigo.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats about the size of it

one of the meme countries of Eastern Europe

>Some kind of Jewish Meme-country
That would be unironically USA

This is true, but that doesn't mean you aren't one too.

For a few houndred years poland was probably the biggest sanctuary for jewa in europe, they constantly being kicked out of pretty much anywhere else.

It used to be a nice place for jews to live.

Now it's not.

The end.

1100 years of history.

The most developed EU country within 20 years.

>implying catholics aren't kikes

>country not even 100 years old
keep telling yourself that sweaty

minus, what, 100 when it (((vanished))) lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland

Poles didn't vanish. Attempts at germanisation or russification were futile.

>1100 years of history.
- 123 years when modern capitalism and modern states were under creation
- 50 years when modern capitalism was developing further

kogo ty próbujesz okłamać ty głupia kurwo

Well they do say that jews are eternal

Wypierdalaj tłumoku.
?

tfw pol gets too much posting support from our people and shills are trying to divide us.

true

>DAILY JEALOUSY THREAD
99.9%>56% stay mad mutt

P*lish """"""""""people"""""""""" were the biggest kike lovers in European history. It was widely known to be a safe haven for Jews, during medieval times. That's part of the the reason why Adolf the Great kicked these subhumans into the ovens as well.

your silly nationalism is a meme, schismatic

dzięki for new pape

it's literally illegal to be nationalistic in your (((country))), just stop

omg a murican...yeah you are an expert on (((them)))

civic..shit

Not sure what a Poland is actually, like the North Pole? Sounds like a place in the Antarctica. Though
by the namesof it, it seems like the natives look like this. Wouldn't want to go near them, they look more vicious
than the bears I saw in America.

I like Poland. My moms side emigrated to the US in the early 1870s and my town of ~30,000 was basically founded by polish immigrants. I appreciate you guys and your resistance to EU kikery.

Whoops, still had my meme flag on

that is fairly accurate, ye

In meme terms they are Rohan.

Shareblue is that you?

KREATURA DIABELSKA...

>Was looking over the history of this (((''''''country'''''''))) and got fucking vertigo.
You retarded.

Another fucktard.

True. I forgot about that.

I guess Poland is eternally cucked. OMG I just realized. Poland is Romania if it was Catholic.

>sweaty

lay off tumblr you faggot

What does this question even mean? What is a "country", actually, and what do you know about how they came to be generally, and why they, or their alternatives, matter to you? Probably absolutely nothing. You're probably completely ignorant about almost all of history. So why are you posting threads, apparently protesting against something-- that something being some aspect of history that is upsetting you for some reason?
You're probably 100% fake, but you could pass as real, and it shows what an absolute state of vapid femininity we have been reduced to. Both ignorant and weak. Scary and sad.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WESTERN PUSSY WANT TO ATTACK SLAV XDD WITH WHAT? WITH PUSSY? LOL KURWO, WE WILL LIBERATE WEST BICOZ WE TRADITIONAL IN SLAV, WE BIG MASCLES AND WE HIT HARD, AND WE REMEMBER WE STRONK 321432432 YEARS AGO!111!!!

WE WHITE AND WEST SO PUSSY THEY HAVE MUYSLIMS HAHAHAHAHAHA HERE YOU CAN SAY KOZOJEBCA AND ITS SUPER HAHAHAHA LOL

WEST IS WEAK MEN

jak tam na mazowszu? zimno?

Keep dreaming kryztoph.

>The most developed EU country within 20 years.
how do you know? Why are you so sure of that

>2.5

alright alright alright

well, not ideal really

I'd say we are pretty good for a former colonial potency

fair enough, but let's not rule out a good cleansing now and then