A thousand years ago when people saw this they knew exactly what had happened

Their armies had been totally wiped out on the battlefield, and now streams of young men were flooding into their lands. The hungry, grasping, young men were most likely heading to the capital city of the defeated people, where they would create no-go areas for the natives while they took over entire neighborhoods, raped the women, and demanded tribute (most likely a monthly payment) from the defeated. Also the natives were made afraid to say anything about what was happening, or even look sideways at the invaders, or suffer the consequences.

Good job Europe for engineering what is, in effect, a total and complete defeat at the hands of the Muslims.

Your ancestors would be so proud of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg
discoveringislam.org/swedish_converts.htm
vox.com/2018/1/24/16927978/germany-far-right-party-afd-islam-convert-arthur-wagner
nytimes.com/2013/02/04/world/europe/rise-of-islamic-converts-challenges-france.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is an army bred for a single purpose.

>Inb4 Euros muttposting because they don't want to deal with this

>look closely at the faces of each individual shitskin
>realize that each one of them is living comfy in europe on handouts of others, all while not assimilating and forcing out the host culture

W-what? What happend? Did i slept ? I saw nothing.

you think we asked for this? you think it wasn't as you rightly put it 'engineered' you think this shit wasn't thought up and meticulously put into action slowly over the past century? you think /pol hasn't been / isnt a crucial part of the plan going forward?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion… We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

I'm expecting mass conversions to begin within the next 10 years.

Your countries caused this with your wars in the middle east, and your fucking with Syria and Libya.

lucky you...

Germany, France, Sweden already have mass conversions happening. Also Norway, Denmark.

suuuuure

>your countries
ffs wheres my rake... ill happily remind you that canadians were part of the coalition against 'terror'
and besides none of our citizens actually wanted or asked for this

>We dindu nuffin
>We's good boys

Western countries acted like niggers all across the middle east. And now you get the fallout. Well done, you fucked yourselves

our corrupt zionist leaders fucked us mate

>kike controlled governments fighting wars for israel that you didn't vote for and bringing in millions of muslims that you didn't vote for while lying about labor shortages and running on reducing immigration and increasing it is your fault
Yeah I guess I should have taken my spork and overthrown the government eh you moron

Hows that nigger problem going murica ?
You have the right to own fucking firearms yet niggers roam the streets like nobodies business
So shut the fuck up kindly

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

None of this would’ve happen if it weren’t for (((US))) intervention in Libya and Syria/Iraq. Fuck off.

Is this the Rhine in pic?

More
>We dindu nuffin
>They made us do it
The wars and interventions had popular support. You fucked yourselves idiots, and you deserve the retribution.

To destroy the world of men

Europe's governments are weak. They are proof that women are not fit to govern. They are proof that Germany should no longer be a nation. They are proof that Europe's genetic stock has become degraded.

All three problems will soon be solved.

Agreed. I would just like to add that American Jews played a massive role in this and not all Europeans are going along with this, but their unaccountable Jewish-controlled leaders are.

Sauce pls

youtube.com/watch?v=dwcVULr5Scg

Why has Hillary not been hung in the streets yet?

well your a reasonable chap arent you.

>sauce
discoveringislam.org/swedish_converts.htm
vox.com/2018/1/24/16927978/germany-far-right-party-afd-islam-convert-arthur-wagner
nytimes.com/2013/02/04/world/europe/rise-of-islamic-converts-challenges-france.html

Just some...

what would happen then?
Who would pay jhizah to whom then?

>fingers in ears lalalalalala your fault lalalalalala
kek
Show me one vote on the subject by any european nation, you're talking out of your arse

t. Mohammed Goatfucker

"Western countries" in the first sentence followed by use of the second-person in your second sentence (like you're not posting from a western country or don't identify with it, making you a shitskin or a shitskin apologist) is what gave you away.

False Jews are doing it to America right now. Soon were going to have a Mexinigger problem. Good thing we have the right to bear arms and form local militias in defense of our nation.

I'm not hiding it dipshit. Your countries belong to us now, and it's your own fault. I've been here for three decades, but all both continents will be majority brown by 2100.

Why? Because you fucked yourselves. You created a huge refugee situation, and then you destroyed the two regimes keeping it contained.

Thanks for the land dipshits. And thanks for the keks. Shot yourselves in the kneecaps and blamed the jews

Wrong, bitch. Furthermore, if you of your ilk ever darken my doorstep asking for the jizya, you'll get my answer at muzzle velocity.

al the while YOUR homeland is slowly becoming greater israel.

>Implying Islam hasn't been at war with the west for centuries
Clearly this young Leaf has never heard of the Ottoman Empire, the defeat of the Moors at Tours, The Battle of Vienna, The First Siege of Constantinople or the destruction of Pakistan and Lebanon's original culture and their forced conversion into Muslim countries.
Read this if you want to know the truth.
www.thelatinlibrary.com/imperialism/notes/islamchron.html

>Links to (((vox))) and (((NYT)))
>In Sweden, 10 White people convert to Islam
>In Germany, 1 person converts to Islam
>In France, 100 000 people are converts to Islam, roughly 0.05% of the White population (assuming that they are White)
>Nothing on Norway and Denmark

Phew... thought you were serious for a moment. A couple dozen people and 0.05%. Not a mass conversion. Not yet anyways.

Yeah because you guys fucked it. It's just as much your fault as theirs.
3000 people died in america, you guys lost your minds and killed over a million people in the middle east.

Muslims nations have been less damaging to the world than western nations. At least muslims didn't spend their entire time fucking with south america, middle america, east asia, africa, and the middle east, causing millions of deaths.

Islam is a problem. It must be handled. Westerners are a bigger problem. They seem to be solving themselves, luckily

Islamic semen impregnating Europe

insanity

The days have gone down in the west, behind the hills, into shadow

All by design.

Not denying the bloodthirsty savagery of our MIC, but to suggest that we started this war is incorrect. Muslims started everything when they went on a conquest of murder, pillage, and rape all across the Middle East, Africa, and potentially Europe if it weren't for Charles Martel and the Poles. Had Charles Martel not existed, who could say what the state of Europe would be today, perhaps it would be bloodier and more violent than anything western civilization has pulled off. Also the Ottoman Empire subjugated millions of Slavic people to tyranny and oppression. Also the destruction of Buddhism and Hinduism in Pakistan, Lebanon, and India by Islam was nothing short of disgusting and abhorrent. We may be pretty violent but you're not all that far behind.

Jesus Christ, if I saw this coming my way, I would be getting on a minigun turret and mow down every single one of them.

>Your countries belong to us now
What makes you think your mere presence grants you a moral right to claim land that isn't yours? You didn't build Canada and neither did your ancestors so you have no claim over it.

>you fucked yourselves
The difference between a low IQ shitskin and a smart White person is their ability to conceive of a Government's actions as a Government's action and a People's actions as a People's actions. You make no distinction between the two.

White people did not want to destroy countries abroad and never did. White governments are in the hands of Jewish bankers and Israeli lobbies. You must be new if you don't know this. We are not responsible for wars our governments start because we are not in charge. If we were in charge we never would've started wars, nor we would have accepted non-white immigration.

Correction: it's actually 0.2% not 0.05%.

>White people are at fault for Israel taking over the Middle East
>Not Jewish people in White countries acting in the interests of Israel
How dumb are you?

>Muslims nations have been less damaging to the world than western nations.
Raping and pillaging and fucking goats is less damaging than inventing the modern world. Stop using HORRIBLE WHITE WESTERN TECHNOLOGY then, since you believe we are uniquely evil and have done no good. I know you won't. You will never come to terms with the fact that your group failed whereas we succeeded and you resent us for that. You are pathetic, you are worthless.

Then go to the southern border already.

They seriously doing that at the Mexico bordoer? Shit, gear up bros, get to that border and defend it.