Progressive kids

I work at a school and these, what I imagine, far left kids (very PC neighborhood) leave their button production in this hall overnight. Give me some pictures to put on their buttons and then leave there (pic related)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for potential
>not a graphicfag

dead Che Guevara picture

Mao picture

Stalin picture

Wtf is that????? Button production????

Pinochet pic.
Auschwitz pic.

I thought the thumbnail was an AR on its side and thought that sheet in the OP was being used for target practice.

I imagine that they are selling them at this progressive club they got

It's old, stale, and played out, but Hitler for Chaplain.

A is for Auschwitz
B is for (((bankers)))
C is for cuck
and so on.

those poor kids :(

A picture of your cock

Make one of this picture

the left image

BlAcK GiRl MaGiC
youtu.be/fmO-ziHU_D8
YES!!

stop this hate speech

An obscure fashy symbol

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP

We uh uh we wuz uh we niggers wuz uh ah ah niggers wuz were we iz wuz uh white man be uh...
THAS RITE.

post proofs pls

Here is a better picture of MJ, the one you got there was much too dark

Be subtle about it
Black nazi soldiers (quite a few in the Freies Arabien)

Replace Charlie Chaplin picture with what is quite obviously a picture of Hitler

That's what I am thinking, I am loving all of these super blunt ones, however, i'm not tryna get some investigation started. I might use this pic as one of them because it is open for interpretation

Put an "it's okay to be white one" but make the caption under it say that it's actually "it's okay to be wide (fat acceptance)"
They might not check the picture

put this on one

don't get caught

I got you
>Genetically Engineered Catgirls for Domestic Ownership

Printed ones are perfect for shooting practice.

>Frida Kahlo
I fucking hate that attention whore talentless slut

>tupac is on there

Use this instead.

>Buttons

Does anyone actually look at these on strangers and be like, Oh hey, I totally like that same faggy shit as you do.?

so is Witherspoon your principal or super?

Basic but necessary.

She's only venerated because she's a dyke "poc" communist.

Super because the school is so big that it needs to be its own district at ~4k students not including faculty and taking up shitton square acres

Make a bunch of "iotbw" pins and leave them all over the school so people can actually see them or use them. I assume this is all school property so you have just as much right to use it as they do.

OP just FYI you might get kicked out of your school if it is post-secondary institution.

Which wouldnt be a total loss because post-secondary education is a waste of money if you arent STEM or if you are genuinely interested in learning about other subjects.

Not a student, am faculty

Why is Janis Joplin with those brown people?

hahahaha nice YOU BETTER DO IT

Jews and their push for communism has infected our school system. We need a purge.

I will try to deliver and post back, stay tuned

forgot pic

Hmm not a graphicsfag, anyone know what DPI I should be using for these? Each has a diameter of 3.4mm

Gods speed

rollin for viper button

PPI*, In Photoshop I have the resolution at 300 pixels per inch and I am not satisfied