Male rape victim gets expelled

>man gets raped
>gets convicted of rape
WE'RE FINALLY AT THIS POINT BOYS

thecollegefix.com/post/41455/

Femdom, not even once. Both women and men who are into it are seriously fucked in the head

this 100%

Accelerationism is my main priority, so events like this only make me happy.

Sounds like the leaf has learned through experience.

If you don't want a women to have sex with why not tell them you have a small dick? That should want them to get away from you as fast as possible.

Tried this once. Her reply - "it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean"

>allowing yourself to be raped

He's no longer a man anyway

Must have been some ugly hoe desperate for any kind of dick in her.

>They cry out in pain as they strike you

No, pretty good looking girl but I was in a relationship at the time.

How big was her dick?

it was only a matter of time

I tried this with an australian once
>it is not the size of the roo, but what you do

Not the first time, the Amherst case was five years ago.

women don't have sex for pleasure, just extortion

I know those 4 cases very well user

K.

Good he is sueing, colleges need to stop this wacky bullshit. Hope he gets a huge sum of money, shit talks them, and then goes there for free.

Know the story of the Aussie who tried to pick up a chick? She says "no thanks, I'm having my period" "what the fuck is a period?" asked the aussie, "when I bleed down there." "Prove it" says the Aussie, so she pulls down her pants drops her underwear and yanks out a bloody tampon.
"No wonder you're bleeding, someone cut off your cock!"

Women have to start getting their shit together before sex bots become a thing

To a woman it's not about sex, it's about power

This is the true red pill. The only way out is to pass through.

Tried this once with a fellow American. Her reply - "It's not the size of the mart, it's the spray of the shart."

>Accelerationism
whats dat brit user

tell them you have diarrhea works even better

I wonder how big the dildo was that she assraped him with.

same thing the jews are doing- forcing god hand

Universities accepting any federal funding should be forced to use the actual criminal justice system in the country instead of letting them play at their own little petty fiefdoms complete with kangaroo courts. If taxpayer dollars are ending up in your university you should be held to an actual set of rules and now the whims of some frigid feminist harpy.

I think women who do femdom should be immediately branded as degenerates and ostracized.

they just want your money to prop them up financially so they can freely fuck chad

How does a woman rape a man

Is she an Amazon and the man is a twink?

>gun
>knife
>drugs
>bunch of women hold you down while she does her thing

>Universities accepting any federal funding should be forced to use the actual criminal justice system in the country instead of letting them play at their own little petty fiefdoms complete with kangaroo courts. If taxpayer dollars are ending up in your university you should be held to an actual set of rules and now the whims of some frigid feminist harpy.

I don't even understand how these university courts and tribunals and shit came to be.

its like when some muslims try to implement a sharia zone, but instead its fucking do-nothing commie libtards wtf

>Wat dat
The endgame user, the endgame

hot

Cranking up Kikery and also Counter-Kikery up to 11 till people just snap

yeah hot unless they are fatties

>bunch of women hold you down while she does her thing

I'd be okay with that