Thoughts about this guy?

Thoughts about this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/uIY36
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ljctr/just_dropped_another_red_pill_on_my_snapchat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice fuckboi. .

Very punchable face.

It's funny and he did the right thing but I wouldn't post about it online like he did you're just asking for trouble.

Once he’s reported all the spics we send him back with them

56% edgelord

Hope he gets fucked for his racism

douchebag regardless of his views and looking for a place to fit in.

Watching him take it up the ass would be very satisfying

and left handed it's power white

Fucker should of kept Anonymous. It's better to watch them scream in vain when they have no one to blame but themselves.

He did nothing wrong.

Retarded attention whore.

I hope the local blacks gut him

>He did nothing wrong.
Dumb nazi

in a kingly fashion, of course

(you)

someone has to sacrifice themselves to start the race war. that nazi already tried when he killed that kike, it is almost here.

A useful idiot.

truly unaware of the waters he decided to wade through and in for a rude surprise

Just the next canary in the coal mine.
The day one of these kids publicly reports on illegals and the overall consensus is to actually praise him, you'll see the winds of change come blowing through and the dawn will be the brightest dawn for a hundred years. And then our real work begins.

cuck

impressed?

>ALPHA
ALPHA

literal child
and I mean that as in he's probably about 16

why the face?

Looks like a redditor. Also I really hope you guys don't hang shit like that on your wall.

the word you're looking for is idiot

I bet he was swimming in pussy.

I mean, he did the right thing and I would do it too if I were in the same situation. But, why the fuck would you post about it online publically linked to your actual identity? Reddit cancer really are just a bunch of fucking retards. Have fun finding a job, going to public events, or having a normal high school career after this. Because you wont.

He's the opposite of alpha

Expelled and unhireable.

>I bet he was swimming in "pussy".
fify

Did what I do a few times a week but he was just dumb enough to put himself out there

This. He's an idiot. Not necessarily for what he did, but for the attention-whoring, stupid way that he did it.

Kid is a wolf among sheep

Pol in a nutshell
>no struggles
>entitled weak little sub bottom closet faggot
>pulls the short straw in the end
Like pottery

He didnu nuffin

Strange eyes tbqhwy anons
some Americans look so odd desu its quite worrying

REMINDER ALL REDDITORS MUST LEAVE, YOU'VE RUINED OUR BOARD

someone fill me in

I posted my own version

Here is what I think happened.

This kid reported the beaner to ICE and told his mother, or she found out one way or another, and has been getting yelled at and probably grounded for what he did. And his "friends" and school higherups have been also really disliking the decision he made so he went to his hugbox on reddit to get good boy points to make him feel better about his choice to report him/her to the authorities.

>B..but mom look at my reddit gold I got for reporting her/him!

I legit feel this is what really went down and why he made such a attention whoring decision so hastily

You unironically own a kekistan flag.... Fucjing christ you are not welcone here you dumb liberalist attention seeking kike loving based black guy hugging multicultural wanting faggot

>Le_dolaner reports illegal student at his high school to ICE
>Brags on Reddit about it
>Gets expelled the next day
>Reddit account was edgy as fuck and talked about how white women only want black men

MVP

Probably so. This kid just learned a valuable lesson in opsec. The burned hand teaches best.

Any screens of the nigger posting? Sounds funny as fuck

Did the right thing
Shouldn't have posted it online like that though, it was cringe as fuck

Yep, and I hear he was expelled from his High School after finding out what he did and his other postings on Reddit he made that seemed to be "problematic" kek

When you goto a public school, its best to keep your politics and ICE deportation habits to yourself. Do it anonymously and watch the sparks fly, dont fucking tell everyone about how amazing your desicions are

I have a few from a news article

>kikeistan flags
>sam hyde
just end it

Look at this. No wonder he was expelled and socially destroyed

The government is so fucked! How can Israel ever recover?

kek chesterfield is for plebs

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAPPY TRAILS FAGGOT. ENJOY BEING EXPELLED AND JOBLESS

People who post on The Donald are the first in the furnace.

Camel smoking pleb detected

Just being honest, Sam Hyde is a funny guy

But yeah this user deserves the gas chamber

The hero Sup Forums needs

He's even cringeworthy as fuck in his normal posts and fucked his life because of a meme. See archive.fo/uIY36

Thank you user, this shit cringes me the fuck out but is a valuable lesson for these dumb redditors.

What the fuck

Hahahahaha did he delete his reddit?

I'd curb stomp the fuck out of this twiggy faggot if I had the chance. Same with the rest of you manlets

lol people are still populists in 2018?

Yeah, I'm trying to find ways of seeing his other posts easily. You get some epic rare pepe posts if you just search his username on google.

this should have nothing to do with the rest of his life pans out.

your life shouldnt be ruined because you report a crime regardless if you chose to not remain anonymous

See this: You really think you can handle this BASED MAGAPEDE user?

Yes I literally cannot wait for the next civil war so I can put all you fat fuck neets down like the waste that you are.

in todays world this seems to harsh.

joe pesci literally said worse things in Home Alone however many years ago it came out.

todays world is way to fucking soft.

user it isnt just that.... Look at his other public postings that are tied with his real life identity

See his reddit postings on the same account
Look I agree that opinions or actions you take that are legally lawful should get you expelled. But when you make these statements and you dont think that your local public high school isnt gonna throw you to the curb... Then you got another thing coming. The kid is absolute cringe tier, and is a attention whore. He learned his lesson, and hopefully he will figure himself out. Thats why places like Sup Forums exists, so you can say how you feel about shit without social interference.

Shoulsnt get you expelled* sorry

His life wasn't ruined because he did that. It is ruined because he was a weird, edgy loser who bragged on Reddit.

He’s got the ‘tism eyes

Can I at least suck your dick before you kill me senpai

a patriot defending his homeland from illegal spic colonists, anyone who says otherwise is a spic or a jew.

CRRRRAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWLLLLLIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG INNNNN MY SKIIIIINNNNNNNNNN

Have you tried using waybackmachine and puting in the second page url to see if you can find it? Or is Reddit disable that wayback feature?

oh god that's so fucking embarrassing

Just dropped another red pill on my Snapchat
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7ljctr/just_dropped_another_red_pill_on_my_snapchat/

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSEEEEEE WOOOOOOUUUUNNNNDSSSSSSS WIIIILLLLLL NEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRRR HEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL

Says you, faggot? Eat shit, you fuckin cocksmokin', weak-willed maggot.

It's happening!

This kid has to be lurking here.

Hero

You sound so angry

Excellent pipe. Excellent inforcement. Excellent my bro.

Now we need to fight for him.

I'm tired of fuckin cowards like you. I make my opinions known to those around me. fuck the cancerous faggots like you who cower and hide and whisper behind backs.

I just hate cancerous little shitheels like you, faggot.

Dumb redditor.

Y U Angry?

>watch upside down

I bought a kek flag and i've been here since 08, came from /new/

We're not all angry faggots like you.

spot on, he posted that pic himself on reddit originally.