archive.is/GQPy9)
archive.is/2Q16K)
archive.is/uZUfy)
archive.is/gPQXP)
archive.is/3vc8E)
archive.is/PtXsA)
archive.is/wLMm3)
youtu.be/72iHHaiTA2k
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7u4glq/russias_sanctioned_spy_chief_reportedly_met_cia/
youtube.com/watch?v=UwM_shqZFks
youtube.com/watch?v=72iHHaiTA2k
youtube.com/watch?v=DfA03HQbj7E
youtube.com/watch?v=CCMtcrPGVfk
c-span.org/video/?439496-1/president-trump-delivers-state-union-address
twitter.com/i/events/955516753546629120
cspan1-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan1_1@304727/index_1000_av-p.m3u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh fuck guys..

AWOO

I’m ready

Anyone have that pic of the african professor who got a degree in GIBSMEDAT? I need that for my meme magic folder

State of the Union stream link?

NONONONONONO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

MAGA kraut bro!

running out of #2s

Holy shit I hope Manning blows his fucking brains out.

You son of a bitch

Is Miller proof good jews exist?

I vote that we build a wall around Africa and let them starve

George Bush Senior just died

Lay down for my daily 20 minute power nap, earlier, ended up sleeping for four hours....sucks mane

AWOO!

Joe

YOU FAGS DIDNT ACTUALLY THINK THE CIA NIGGERS WOULD SIT DOWN WHILE THEY ARE EXPOSED RIGHT?

CIA NIGGERS ARE GOING ALL OUT, CALLING OUT THEIR SHEEP

THEY ARE BEGINNING TO EXPOSE THEMSELVES, NO POINT IN HIDDING ANYMORE

Been extremely busy this past week. Finally caught up, hope I'm not missing anything!

Trump Accomplishments - pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
Trump MAJOR Accomplishments (2017) - pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6

NEW THIS WEEK!

>GDP increased by 2.3 percent in 2017, up from a 1.5 percent increase in 2016 (archive.is/7cIpp)
>Gross domestic product (GDP) grew at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the fourth quarter of 2017 (archive.is/7cIpp)
>Home Depot hourly employees to receive $1000 bonus due to tax reform (archive.is/BlKtz)
>European CEOs go one by one to tell Trump they are investing billions back into the US (archive.is/eHIrV)
>Fedex announces $3.2 billion in wage increases, bonuses due to tax reform (archive.is/Q5OdW)
>Campbell Soup closing Toronto factory, moving back to the US (archive.is/5G4nE)
>ExxonMobil announced the company will invest $50 billion into the United States over the next 5 years, citing tax reform (archive.is/9Cj7v)
>265 Companies Announce Bonuses, Wage Hikes, 401(k) Match Increases Due to the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (atr.org/list)
>Trump’s border wall prototypes virtually impassable, pass rigorous testing (archive.is/GQPy9)
>A week after the Trump administration unveiled tariffs of up to 30% on imports of solar panels, one of China’s biggest manufacturers announced that it plans to open a new plant in the US (archive.is/2Q16K)
>US ups security vetting for refugees (archive.is/uZUfy)
>Justice Department investigating McCabe’s work on Clinton email probe (archive.is/gPQXP)
>House Intelligence Committee opens investigation into the DOJ, FBI (archive.is/3vc8E)
>House Intelligence Committee votes to release classified Nunes memo (archive.is/PtXsA)
>FBI officials review surveillance memo, could not cite any factual inaccuracies (archive.is/wLMm3)

Did anything else happen since yesterday? Please tell me it involves more fired glowing niggers

What are the chances that ICE comes and arrests the CACAs at the SOTU, or they dont even show up in the first place?

RSBN stream is up youtu.be/72iHHaiTA2k
Waiting on Trump

Yesterday's ratings,
Fox News' power level is off the fucking charts. It's Super Saiyan 3 level. Not even Bill O'reilly could touch Tucker and Hannity.

All these events, I can't help but wonder what was really going on behind the scenes. It's far too easy to just assume the simplest reason for these events occurring. The truth is always stranger, and more complicated, than we'll ever know. We can certainly guess based on the facts we have - and some of our guesses are no doubt close to truth (JFK was definitely a CIA op, but WHY?).
More importantly, these events shaped our world as it is today. That third plane in 9/11 could have struck the White House if not for the intervention of those brave people on that plane. JFK being assassinated was a loss of a great leader, but also a clear proof of the corruption and conspiracies occurring in our own agencies - leading, eventually, to where we are now, starting to finally drain the swamp.
It hurts to know that, most likely, we will never know the full story behind these things. God knows, however. We can only place our faith in him.

I consider shitskins to be subhuman. Of course there are outliers, but in general they are genetically inferior and should not be propagating their continued existence. Without support from the whites, they would have died out long ago, or would be living in mud huts and making cave paintings out of feces. Ideally we would need to right our wrong by killing them all over time. Additionally, I would literally - and I mean literally - support the execution of every man, woman, and child living in the hood as welfare leeches - black, white, or otherwise.

The hard truth is that the left doesn't need informed voters. Their welfare livestock shit out generation after generation of brown-skinned, human-shaped resource voids that contribute no net positive to society. Each parent generation lives to breeding age solely by virtue of government benefits, and therefore has no evolutionary reason to exist in the first place. Their progeny, shortly after reaching reproductive maturity, inevitably breeds the next generation of indistinguishable human sewage, and so on.

This is the natural order of the democratic party.

IT'S REAL.

THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL

Going to blow some loads in my wife after SOTU tonight as we try for our first.

Who else /conception/?

No, reincarnation is real

I still haven't looked closer at this, is it at least fun to be tricked by whatever it is? I'm scerd!

What a scumbag. I had forgotten about that.

They're anomalies and outliers
Don't expect many to to surface, but yes.

PLS POST STREAMS FOR SOTU!

>Americanism not globalism will be our credo!
how much money is going to Israel again?

tick tock

MAGA

guys what did the memo say can we buildd wall now>

BROS WHATS THE BEST STREAM???????

>the 3 other stations combined can't beat Hannity or Tucker

Wow. That's how much food we've sending them. So they can breed like rabbits and spread disease.

All those sad commercials from the '90s.

WTF are they even referring to? and why do CIA faggots have mythological powers according to the liberal mind?

The fuck are they talking about?

Eat shit demogags.
MAGA

>Joe on my watch
So how is the new intern, does she like the bust?

>What really happened?
What do you think?

Just searched. Why would you lie like this, user?

maga

>Mike Lindell in the chamber as a guest.
>On a cue from the president he and his blue shirts seal the exits with MyPillow™ and don gas masks.

for you

At first I thought it was a sign of fire, then it was a carving.
Nice

That may have been true before the organizations were pozzed by diversity hires and leftism.

I am literally shaking. Sources say that sources familiar with the situation have told them under the condition of anonymity Emperor Drumfpatine will issue Order 1488 and all the FBI Jedi will be shot by Russian Battle Droids after the state of the union address.

#Resistance

We have probable confirmation that Priestap was the FBI counterintel official who read the memo and confirmed to Congress it had no factual errors. That would in turn imply he's flipped and working for the white hats and Trump.

Bill never got close to that.

Hillary Clinton used new american moment in her speech first.

>pretending the state of the union doesn't matter

The human mind's sense of perfection increases logarithmically. A waifu that's 3D has to be 10x as pretty to be on par with a waifu that is 2D and so on.

PROVE ME WRONG DRUMPFDRINKS

They'll get a good night's sleep that they'll never wake from

There are none. it is illegal to stream the SOTU in the US

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF PLEBBIT

>Intelligence professionals

What?

Multiplying and replenishing the earth here. Good luck, user.

That "TRUMP" looks cool as fuck

BUILD IT

"My Pillow is made in my home state of Minnesota, so is the gas in this chamber."

GDP growth in q4 will be above 3%, the numbers havent been released yet and the one predicting 2.6% removed 2% growth because of import, the highest number of all time by all time, it was obviously done to frame the narrative for a month that trump economy isnt as strong as he brags.

You better make a white baby.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7u4glq/russias_sanctioned_spy_chief_reportedly_met_cia/

Guy's he's on his way

>4.365
Wow. That is insane.

Hannity pulled a 4+ share. Goddamn.

>get in the car, user.

What do??

Is Kinseyfu working anywhere? I miss that.

(((they))) are so scared of this SOTU

>dipshit Leftists think right wingers trust the government

My local police aren't the fucking FBI or CIA and won't put me in a damn bodybag

More like the absolute state of the union

2 BURGERS

Wat

Get in the truck.

Does that mean a 2D waifu has to be 10 times prettier than a 1D waifu?

>State of the Union stream link?

>youtube.com/watch?v=UwM_shqZFks WH Official

>youtube.com/watch?v=72iHHaiTA2k RSBN

>youtube.com/watch?v=DfA03HQbj7E CNBC

>youtube.com/watch?v=CCMtcrPGVfk PBS

>c-span.org/video/?439496-1/president-trump-delivers-state-union-address

>twitter.com/i/events/955516753546629120

IPTV:

>cspan1-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan1_1@304727/index_1000_av-p.m3u8

Oy vey! So horrible

It will never stop being weird to me that after the FBI Director cost Clinton the election — in part on the rationale that the FBI was so anti-Clinton the reopened investigation would leak if he didn't announce it — we are now debating whether the FBI is biased against Trump.

Trump would not be president if the FBI had not intervened, outside of normal protocol, on his behalf. And the Clinton investigation they announced turned up nothing, while the investigation into his team's activities that they did not announce uncovered real problems. It's nuts.

Can't wait to see Laura.

I wouldn't be surprised if they released their MKUltra victims, with their new Russia Programming. Unfortunately, you can't tell them apart until it's too late

ok i chuckled

What’s all this then?

GODDAMN RIGHT!

Hannity has ascended beyond O'Reilly