H3H3

Is this jew , /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5uXsCaakZD8?t=104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More or less, yeah

I liked him on Mythbusters

no

Yes. He's a radical moderate, like I am.

i got the h3h3 virus this year. i was sick for a week. err was it h3n2? idk

With stupid hat like that?

Far from it also saged

Reddit please get out.

Absolutely not. His caretaker is tough.

jews arent the problem dude. its palestines that deserve hate

Hell yeah, may have voted for Hilary but he still tells it straight.

This might come as a shock to you but you can be anti-SJW and still not a trump worshiping faggot

Nope
Only E-celeb that is legit Sup Forums would be the Pewds
IdubbzTV is a close second but he steers clear of politics mostly

Deepfakes when? Let's spam Ethan with it.

KEK

no

the only group that is shilling are the palestines. they should literally be gassed

First trump the israel god
Now this fat fuck ?
Pol is gutter reddit now

Is this your first day here? We have bigger problems than SJWs

BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED
youtu.be/5uXsCaakZD8?t=104

Lol you fucking cucks. That cunt was apparently in the israeli military and this triple chin jizz stain mocked people who are aware that israel was 100% behind the 9/11 attacks. So just let him fuck your sisters already.

>jews arent the problem dude. its palestines that deserve hate
Jude detected

Why is he still latching to the still SJW stuff and has a habit to virtue signal once and a while, he's so clean (from delusion) why doesn't he just let go a fall into reality completely
It's large US gov, if it wasn't there, no one would be able to fuck up our country no matter who they where or deep evil intentions they had, would just be stuck small office barley able to make joe public take his feet of your desk surrounded by free fuckers with guns.
Where are the cars driving on the side walk when you need em.

nice cherrypicking

bro how many people have jews suicide bombed recently?

How many Palestinian children Israeli military carpet bombed today, you fucking kike?

Not politics you homo.

not enough.

i wish i could personally go to israel and join them in killing those vermin

whats cherrypicking? One picture was taken under nazi occupation, one was taken in modern day. it would be cherrypicking if for example those nonwhites didn't actually live in paris, but they do.

the truth is, palestinians arent even human. they're the real rats and they should be exterminated. the advantage is that theyre already killing themselves every day