Now you remember there once was a setting that she felt like she was a thirdwheel at home

>now you remember there once was a setting that she felt like she was a thirdwheel at home

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCpSHDIChqk
youtube.com/watch?v=ineehmaoybo
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ho_bR6-q6E
youtube.com/watch?v=yvekB0AcpIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

While her parents were out killing people for cash, she was studying engrish? I dunno, lol.

Is Triangle Heart even canon to MSLN?

Her parents fucked like rabbits. Her older siblings got bored and started doing each other too. Nanoha is left out of the family lewdness because she's too young and innocent.

No.

That's why she started to do that kind of things with her colleagues when she became a grown-up huh

Why so many Nanoha threads as of late?

Everyone is realizing how cute her daughter is.

I want to fuck Nanoha

No doubt, but I don't think it's a good idea to have multiple threads in a single week.

Somebody mentioned the GoD / As soundstage in the last thread.
I couldn't find the GoD soundstage (neither the Innocent one) anywhere, although I think it was online at some point. Does anybody have pointers about where to get it, or am I out of luck?

Half-canon.
Everyone who had superhuman abilities or traits still has them.
Like Suzuka is still a vampire

youtube.com/watch?v=yCpSHDIChqk

Listen to these 3 after finishing the first sound stages, this takes part after that.
youtube.com/watch?v=ineehmaoybo
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ho_bR6-q6E
youtube.com/watch?v=yvekB0AcpIo

>this takes place after that
I need to proofread what I post

>this will never be animated

Oh, so it was on youtube. Thanks!

>The possibility of Starlight Breaker vs Luciferion Breaker being animated
Tsuzuki please, just do it.

Hmm and to answer myself, the Innocent sound stage is apparently upped as torrent on nyaa (nyaa.pantsu.cat now...)

>[ron] Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha INNOCENT Drama CD - Sound Stage 01.rar

(Thanks for that.)

Think we will see Arisa and Suzuka join in on the action in the movie?

Got a better chance of Fuuka and Rinne joining in on the action.

>>now you remember there once was a setting that she felt like she was a thirdwheel at home
Perhaps it was an omen and history will repeat itself. If I was Vivio I know who my favorite mother would be.

Seriously, though, why does english say "third wheel", that doesn't make much sense. Our language uses "fifth wheel [of a wagon]", which gives the meaning of being unnecessary much better.

I think the internet should consider this.

Same shit.

Not true - three wheels is a functional unit, you need at least three support points for any vehicle, so third wheel is seldom unneeded.

The only exception is a two-wheeled wagon but that uses the cart-horse or other animal/person as the third support, which means this exception actually supports the rule instead of breaking it.

Would you guys rather have Nanoha or Fate carry you?

Both would be too awkward to bear.
Although I like Fate most as a character, probably of the whole Nanouniverse (seriously, who doesn't), I'd pick Einhart and be carried by adult Vivio. Einhart somehow feels the most selfinsertable of the whole bunch. Or used to at least, it is all getting weird the past 2-3 years.

More like Nanohoe

I don't think those examples comes to mind when thinking of a third wheel. People usually think of a bicycle.

Hmm, I wanted to post Einhart carrying Slulu, but it turns out she didn't. My memory is getting shitty.

It was Lutecia carrying chibisieg.

Oh, she was handling Vivio.

But tricycle is actually quite functional. At least it's easier to ride if you suffer from vertigo.

>Lulu's Lulus
She have every to right to flaunt them. Those are perfect.

People have taken a liking to Nanoha's new clothes.

Doesn't mean it's not awkward

Since everyone here has made their mission to twist the canon as much as possible I'll have to be the beacon of truth.

Nanoha felt like a third wheel because everyone in her family fulfilled a purpose and had a meaningful responsibility but her, at least from her PoV. Since she was the littlest everyone was kind to her and only expected her to smile and live her life happily but that unintentionally made her uneasy with feelings of uselessness.

The MOVIE 1st manga gave a more justified version of the story. Turns out Nanoha's father did have the same job as his TH3 incarnation which was a ninja bodyguard. He ended up grievously injured by a bomb while saving his protege and spent time in come covered in bandages on a long recovery. It was a hard time for Nanoha's family but like in the TV show everyone made their best effort to not bother little Nanoha with these issues so she was always spoiled and told that they're happy just seeing her smile. Nanoha smiled for them but was to perceptive and soon realized the pain her family was going through with her feeling impotent to do anything meaningful to help aside of being cheerful which partially explains her immense drive to take action and help others and why she embraced magic so enthusiastically. Her (in her words) small and weak hands now had the power to actually do something when people she cares for needs help. Probably why she rejects promotion and became and instructor, she wants to help people to realize their potential so nobody feels like a third wheel like she did.

More wheels always increases stability but it doesn't make it unnecessary.
5 wheels would stabilize a wagon better than 4 wheels, but there's no need for it and its inefficient.

Maybe I better play TH after all these years

Nah, fifth wheel would not be of any use actually. More wheels would be beneficial for carrying heavy load, but in that case, you actually need another pair, not one more.

A fifth in the middle would suffice, alternatively making it into a pentagram shape works as well.
6 would be better, but 4 wheels is better than 3 as well.

Movie PV

That complicates construction too much. Wheels on sides allow side mounting.

Pentagram or center wheels (excludign tricycles) are bad in non-flat terrain.

>mfw a Nanoha thread turned into a physics thread now

I'm ok with this though

Nanoha and physics go together like Fuuka and Rinne.

Like Miura and a fist to her face

Is that the same artist as

Like Ein and Yumina

Don't bully she has it rough already
Bullying an abused child because she is abused is the worst.

That was a mistake.

I wonder what was Yumina even doing here, washing her vagina?

It's nice seeing Miura getting used to her future job as a pack mule since she sucks so much at fighting

Nah, the artist is chonkoo

sorry for

I actually meant this and not the pic I attached. It didn't occur to me people would misunderstood plus I forgot to quote the post.

Yeah, that's chonkoo. He also did

It probably has a lot to do with a movie coming out next month that people have been waiting five years for. I swear I haven't made any threads since the BD batch.

You're welcome. Say something if it isn't seeded.

Look who finally make an appearance.

I just noticed that Miura is in the U19 bracket. She might die.

Ooh, it's Yumina-san.

She's been in all the PVs for some reason. It's only now that Vivio (the main character if you forgot) make an appearance.

Why was Miura's transformation that sexual?

Oh it's Miura

I wonder what deal withYumina is, she's not important enough to show in the PV's and yet she keeps showing up, is her VA famous?

They also need to drive in the new characters/VAs while they have attention, so that they don't fall under the table with the audience.

I honestly think she's going to turn into the big bad at some point and she's just fooling everyone for now. No way some character that showed up 20 chapters ago should have this much attention.

Nobody is safe.
Hide your daughters and moms

Don't you dare get near the mamas, thief manager

Inb4 she's the descendant of Klaus' meido

But the meidos shipped him with Olivie.
So did he.

That's unfortunate because they're hideous.

She looks like a clown.
I hate clowns.

I love this artist, is there a collection of his somewhere?

Twitter maybe pixiv I guess.

She looks like a gay man at a Pride parade.

Even Hayate looks better and she's the 3rd wheel.

She has hat = it can't be bad.

I want to see adult hayate in these clothes.

The hat and hair are cute. What's bad is everything else.

The hat and hair are cute. What's bad is everything else.

Of course they do. She looks adorable. Only people with dead taste don't like it.

I completely agree. I think it's the worst outfit I've ever seen her in. I didn't even realize it was Nanoha at first. Nothing about it works. The huge hat, the weird shirt, the suspenders, the different hairstyle, the belted boots with odd frills. It's just all awful. I wish they'd fire the new character designer, preferably out of a cannon.

Is there a single character in the series that isn't a lesbian aside Nanoha's mother?

Most parents and most guys, do you people only start watching Nanoha at Vivid or something

Do you count guys as lesbians?

>Like Suzuka is still a vampire
This is news to me. Does Nanoha know?

She is?

If she bites you, you'll become a lesbian.

Speaking about Arisa and Suzuka, is Nanoha still even friends with them? Do they know Vivio?

I'd be deeply concerned if I saw someone with that smile holding an unconscious naked loli.

Yes. Check the Strikers soundstages.

Fuck that.
I want Fate and Levi banter.

Damn they were adorable in GoD.

Because Miura is pretty sexual.