Bonus chapter

>Bonus chapter
>Akane dumps Narumi right before their wedding
>She never loved him or viewed him as anything except a plaything
>Every display of emotion or affection she'd ever shown was all just an act
>Akane says they can remain close friends, but only because she knows that will keep the pain fresh
>Narumi vows to spend the rest of his life trying to make her fall in love with him
>But that will never happen, because Akane is a stone cold sociopath who gave up on ever feeling genuine love long, long ago

How would this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAhEuOdV890
youtube.com/watch?v=SCLGBlyku2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily Reminder that 2017 is the year of NTR.

Such a stupid idea

Akane is going to marry ME

I wouldn't put it past the troll author, though - nor would it be out-of-character for Akane.

>implying she wouldn't just torture him

kek
Good post, user

Is this Mugi posting ?

Honeybee is CUTE.

Is this what normalfags are like?
God, I want the time I wasted watching this garbage back

Nice pic desu

>She never loved him or viewed him as anything except a plaything
>Every display of emotion or affection she'd ever shown was all just an act
> because Akane is a stone cold sociopath who gave up on ever feeling genuine love long, long ago

Kuzu no Honkai is pretty much a glorified teenage angst romance drama, it's not realistic and it never tried to be realistic
3D normalfags are worse than that

>Kuzu no Honkai
>Netsuzou TRap
>Koi to Uso
>Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

It's amazing.

People still don't believe me when I say that 2017 is the year of NTR.

Should I watch Koi to Uso or will I only be endlessly annoyed by the NTR?

It's a more vanilla version of Kuzu no Honkai, there's no slut teacher like Akane though.

>Koi to Uso
>Koi wa Ameagari no You ni
but there's no NTR in both of them

It's kind of.

NTRfags need to be gassed.

Please tell me that the manga/LN of this shit ended long ago, who unironically likes this kind of garbage?

There's no LN, and the manga is quite famous with female readers. It's ended the same time with anime, now we wait for bonus chapter.

>the manga is quite famous with female readers.
Colour me surprised

Watching it with Sup Forums was fun though, the normalfags' blogging threads are also hilarious.

Was Hanabi a tragic character like the anime tried to portray her as ?

Yes, the adaptation was close to the manga 95%, there are some scenes got cut in anime version.

But why this year? NTR exists for so long, why did they decide to throw a shitload of NTR shows all at once at us now? What did we do to them?

Only scenes being cut that I noticed were Hanabi and her dyke friend making out in the toilet and the sex scene of Akane and cuck brother while Hanabi laments being lonely at the same time

No, these shows aren't meant for you, it's aim for the female audience. These type of manga is famous with women and teenage girls.There's a live action of Koi to Uso too.

But we're all little girls here, user

There's this one got cut, and there are some anime original scenes too.

Not asking how close anime adaptation and manga were, i am asking if people think Hanabi was a tragic character liked to portray her as or not ?

Yeah, that's why I said it's for women and teenage girls. You are a little girl, you can't understand.

If dumped he'd probably get over her provided he doesn't hover around her everyday. But that would require some decent writing for a change.

*was a tragic character this anime liked to portray her as or not ?

There's nothing tragic here. They are just a bunch of cunts

Just a calculated display of crocodile tears.

ETA for the extra chapter?

Anyone saw the live action? What's the difference?

It's fucking horrible compared to the anime
youtube.com/watch?v=kAhEuOdV890

Also, they should've cast someone like this to play as Hanabi.

I don't see anything wrong. The anime was badly directed anyway.

I blame the mangaka for her shitty writing. It starts off good and then near the end it's just another soap opera drama bullshit.

I mean, that was for, like, two chapters and nothing really came from it.

That dude's just forcing himself to like Akira though, since she kinda resembles his sister.

The guy wants the sweet ane puss.

The editor has a lot of blame too.

>Tale about female sexuality and the awakening of sexual drive
>But the female characters aren't allowed to fuck except for the designated slut

Any news on when that extra chapter will be out? I know she's probably busy with Retort Pouch right now.

If anything new she'll tell on her twitter, but so far nothing. I think she's out of ideas how to write the extra chapter.

The readers want Mugi and Hanabi to be together for real so it shouldn't be that hard

OST
FUCKING
WHEN
youtube.com/watch?v=SCLGBlyku2c

Also if its a bonus chapter it would have to be Honeybee and Mugi fucking after marriage

>Reunion in college
That's not too bad, but this author is a dick and I doubt she'll give a happy ending to Hanabi. It's probably about Akane since she's her favorite character it seems.

>Sensei wants to sex Akane
>Akane has other plans in mind
>Call up Mugi for the 1st time in like 3 years
>Sensei calls up Honeybee for the 1st time in like 3 years
>Arrange them to have a baby
>Forces them to marry
>Win-Win

That sounds stupid but maybe it'll happen

Isn't the author's favorite character Ecchan? The editor seems to hate her, or at least her lesbianism

Koi to Uso is NOTHING like Kuzu no Honkai. I still don't know why people like to put the two together.

Nah I think Akane is her favorite, she won. Ecchan is just a yuri fanservice character.

It's Kuzu no Honkai: Vanilla edition (without the slut teacher)

There was a very clear editorial meddling on the manga though. In Akane's case, being the designated slut gave the author a lot more freedom with her character so she became the MC de facto during the last chapters

Its basically
>Neji likes 2nd best girl, Misaki, 2nd best girl likes him
>get gov notice of arranged marriage, said 2nd best girl but actually wasnt
>meet 1st best girl, Liliana, they develop friendship
>Gay faggot that could pass as a girl wants Neji all to himself
>Liliana likes Neji and Misaki's relationship, sorta supports their love for each other
>almost every 30 chapters or so is Neji and Misaki kissing and saying "I love you"

Did you read the latest chapter? It appears Misaki will be pairing with Nisaka (the gay guy) and he doesn't seem to like that.

>Bonus chapter
>Akane is on top of Narumi in bed. She puts her arms around him and holds his face to her chest as she whispers gently into his ear, "You can call me mom."
>His eyes widen as he realizes she's figured him out and is fine with it.
>Kinky sex follows.

Oh shit gay boi is getting jealous!

Hanabi is her self-insert character, Akane was used to elicit sympathy for not only Hanabi but other characters too( but yes majorly for Hanabi), the only surprising thing is instead of going into wish fulfillment territory by making the mc win against the evil bitch, she showed that Akane is capable of changing herself and gave her the ending that she did. But that doesn't change the fact Hanabi's character is probably the one she resonates to most.

Not sure if the editor had anything to do with it. Looks like it was a deliberate choice of mangaka to keep Hanabi on the sympathetic side of the viewers. Akane's character was allowed to and she became the scapegoat the viewers can blame for the emotional turmoil and stupid choices of other characters.

I like what I'm seeing here.

> near the end it's just another soap opera drama bullshit
Not really, if anything in the second half there was a more mature and objective tone to the anime than the beginning. Other characters were given their respective arcs and were more fleshed out than before.

Ecchan is also author's wife.

>Narumi
who?

Whatever floats your boat.

Sensei will marry Hanabi soon!

This manga cracked me up, it's funny.

Abe's master plan

Akane is best when she's a spiteful emotionless tease, When she is forcing this pure girl act she turns to fucking garbage.

the only thing I ask of this bonus is for Hanabi and Mugi not ending up together not even talking to each other again

Its just that one retard posting about it

How new are you?

Many fans were very pissed that they did not end up together though.

Ecchan is Tatsuya's wife

wait who's the girl in the pic?

I just can't hate her.

What's Japan's opiniĆ³n on EcchanxCousin? Probably they don't really care for nothing besides HanabixMugi but I stll wonder

Good. It's time to root the purefags out and make weebs face the reality that manipulative bitches are a superior lifeform.

So do you like my idea in the OP, Lelouch-kun?

Good shit, I want more normies' blogging.

Why?

Awww yeah. I mean, 3dpd.

wow

There's nothing wrong with liking "3dpd".

I know, she looks great.

I just want to see Hanabi in a happy, healthy relationship. I also wanted to see Ecchan get fucked straight by her cousin.

have another

cant wait for crispr to perfect the human genome

Not according to the author.